Add a Photo

Daniela S.
Hialeah , Florida
Nov. 18, 2016, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've been recently wearing it without the liner. One thing I noticed was that when drinking it can wear off peeling in the center. However, it held on pretty well while eating despite the oils. It didn't disappear, so you can spread around the left out color with your lips and it'll look ok. Definitely not sandwich proof, but then again most lipsticks aren't.
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Wichita, KS
Feb. 7, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the liquid eyeliner pens in black! Get product and very cost effective!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Jan. 30, 2017, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is the hidden gem at the drugstore. This brand carries amazing quality lip liners at a price that is less than $3! I always find this brand at my local Walgreens and they're definitely worth trying!
Deb R.
Deb R.
Pasco, WA
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
When it comes to drugstore I like some of the Jordan a lip liners and some matte lipsticks
soranyi r.
soranyi r.
Oct. 8, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics

I love this brand. The only thing is they should have some product for oily skin.
but then they are good in price, design and always looking for ways to make the customer feel comfortable with your product
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Harrisonville, Mo
So far, I've tried the easyliner lip liner in Tawny and modern matte lipstick in Classy Mauve. Both were great and cheap. The cream of the easyliner goes on much smoothr than a normal pencil would. I used these in combo for Kylie Jenner Lips.
Fran M.
Fran M.
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These very affordable lipsticks last all day and can withstand the heat without melting in tropical locations when you go on trips this is a great tip for all of you that have had expensive lipsticks melt on summer vacations LOL I learned the hard way
Sway S.
Sway S.
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is the sister company to Milani, but cheaper. So if you like those products you'll love these. Jordana is very affordable, has nice quality makeup & is WOC friendly. I love the Matte Lipstick from there.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
West Chester, OH
I own every jordana lip liner color available in my local Walgreens and I love them all ! tawny is my everyday perfect lip liner color & the brand's matte lipsticks are gorgeous and look like a high end lip color ! Very surprisingly impressed by the performance of these affordable drugstore items
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Bowling Green, OH
Feb. 7, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I think jordanas products are great quality and a great price. They are a brand with majority hit products with only a few weak ones. The formulas are great but the compromise is with the cheaper packaging. Overall I like using my jordana cosmetics.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.