BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Tira B.
Tira B.
GO check out jordana products they have some exciting new matte lipsticks or the low it's a great start for a young girl,just getting into makeup at local drugstores.
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Terry, MT
I love Jordana! So many incredible products for a great price. My favorite products are the Sweet Cream Matte Lip Creams.
andrea T.
andrea T.
Seneca, SC
I have an eye shadow and blush in this brand. I can honestly say that I love how they look.
julisa M.
julisa M.
Kansas city, ME
Los labiales matte d jordana me gustan mucho son buenos económicos y calidad lo único malo para mi que no me duran demasiado tiempo en mis labios se caen rápido
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Very good quality for the price..i use the jordana eye base primer and i use it more than my Urban Decay! Highly recommend
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
This are so affordable. I always purchase their lip liners and eye pencils. This r so much better then high end produts. This in my must have lists. Everytime i go to walgreens i always purchse sonething from their aisle. Highly recommend!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have only used their matte lipsticks. They work ok now that i have been into makeup for awhile now i prefer other matte lipsticks over jordanas since they dry out so quickly.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Great quality, great price, I love they're liquid lipsticks !!! I love it and would recommend every shade .
Jeriene B.
Jeriene B.
Marietta, GA
very affordable and colorful
i purchased from drug store
great pencils for lips and eyes
ok shopping experience
Brashell C.
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
Really good products come from this line, it is so cheap but so well made and pigmented!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.