BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
carissa e.
carissa e.
Jordana has highly pigmented products that are affordable and that have very good quality there customer feedback is Greatūüėä
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Atlanta, GA
Jordana cosmetics eyeliner is a makeup essential. I have bought many eyeliners from all kinds of makeup brands for years and this one always comes out to be my favorite. This eyeliner comes in all different colors (my preferred is black), goes on easily, comes out really dark and stays on dark. Best part about this one is that you don’t have to keep sharpening it - plus it's a lot cheaper but better than brands with a higher priced eyeliner. Go with Jordana
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Fresno, CA
There products are often a hit or miss. The pros is that it's very cheap, so you're not spending a ton for this makeup. And if it doesn't work out, it's okay :) Favorite products are the cream lipstick!!
Asante B.
Asante B.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
I have a really creamy lip liners from Jordana and I love it. Not only are they creamy but they are very pigmented as well but they are very inexpensive.
Tira B.
Tira B.
GO check out jordana products they have some exciting new matte lipsticks or the low it's a great start for a young girl,just getting into makeup at local drugstores.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Very good quality for the price..i use the jordana eye base primer and i use it more than my Urban Decay! Highly recommend
Jessie V.
Jessie V.
I recently was given a Jordan's Easyshine glossy lip color in one if my subscription bags and I absolutely loved it. It's not sticky and has a nice shine. Can't wait to try more colors!
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Terry, MT
I love Jordana! So many incredible products for a great price. My favorite products are the Sweet Cream Matte Lip Creams.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Didn't like how the eyeliner went on because it would dry and crinkle up a lot and was hard to take off and would peel off a lot.
andrea T.
andrea T.
Seneca, SC
I have an eye shadow and blush in this brand. I can honestly say that I love how they look.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?