Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Tia E.
Tia E.
Seattle , Wa

I love Jordana as a brand. Their products consistently surprise me but in a good way. They are always able to keep their prices affordable while still making fantastic products. I highlight recommend their mascaras and lip products. My only issue is they are sometimes hard to find due to their availability only at Walgreens stores.
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, Florida

I love Jordana's nail polishes!! Been using them since I was a teen!! They are very rich and pigmented plus a couple colours (sadly, not all) are very good for doing nail water-marbling techniques, particularly their blacks, yellows and reds. Would recommend this to anyone looking for reasonable but good nail polish!
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH

When i say their eyebrow pencils are the bomb for brows i feel like they are perfect for them because they stay in place and easy application
Lily E.
Lily E.
Duncanville, TX

Love love love I thank u enough for amazing highlighters that I have tried from y'all.
Jamee M.
Jamee M.
Shelby, NC

Jordana has some hidden gems in their collection that are great and affordable such as their mascara, eyeliner, and matte lipsticks.
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.

I like a lot the pigments and every single make up powders either eyeshadows or blush. Its very affordable and easy to find. Also I like its available online. Definitley one of my favorites brand
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA

I like their brow pencils it's waxy but creamy. I don't the brush at the end I wish it were a spoolie instead
Ria M.
Ria M.
Elmhurst, IL

Great quality products for small prices! I always try to snag a few things when I see these on sale. I love the eyeliners and lipliners!! The mascara adds a lot of an impact as well. I definitely want to try more. I see this brand at Walgreen's and Kmart.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Dover, De

The lip liner in sugar bronze and tawny are so beautiful they don't tug at the lips they are hydrating I love them
Shauna S.
Shauna S.

Jordana cosmetics are great! Their products are really affordable with a great quality!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.