Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Grand Rapids , Mi

Growing up Jordana nail polish was my go-to! I've gotta admit, tho, I still find myself going back to them every now and then. Actually, they've got a garlic based base coat that I literally wear every single time before I apply my nail polish. It protects them from getting all nasty and yellow looking, and helps them grow super quick! They've got all the colors, super inexpensive, and it's a brand that I've known for years!
Shaden G.
Shaden G.

Los polvos de jordana dejan un acabado increíble aterciopelado y sus labiales huelen muy rico
Alondra A.
Alondra A.

Muy buenos productos, realmente buena calidad y sobre todo económicos, son con la marca de maquillaje que empecé y una de las cuales aún sigo comprando maquillaje.
The philosophy of Jordan is to offer women high quality cosmetics at affordable prices. This is what I love, they sell high quality products and their prices are accessible to any woman or person
Yermaris D.
Yermaris D.
Puerto Rico,PR

I used the brow pencil and I love it!! The price is good and the pigmentation is good for the price of the product
Paula F.
Paula F.
Garfield , Nj

Jordana has the cheapest best lipglosses EVER!!! I buy mines from my local Walgreens for 1.99. Not sticky, goes on super shiny.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.

I use more nails enamels, my mom love all the pinks, are so soft, lasting longer, some have pearl powers and is very good for the nails.
Aranza C.
Aranza C.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

I love mac matte lipstick eventhough it is more than what I would like to pay for lipstick it is definitely worth it and stays on lips for long period of time.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Brooklyn, NY

I like there products. Lipsticks,liners shadows, etc. I'm always looking for new shades of everything
andrea z.
andrea z.

love the line of pecils my always to go to love the way they stay on any product i have
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.