BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is okay, not my go to brand. You get what you pay for. Very affordable.
larissa P.
Mcallen, TX
Jordana lipsticks are amazing their products are so affordable but you definitely dont get what you pay for because the quality of the products its super good better than high price makeup brands.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
I've only ever used 1 Jordana product and it was an eyeliner pencil. The quality of the product was great for the price, although i wish they has a better stock of products near me. I can not give a full review on the brand in general but from what i heard they seem like a great brand
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their lip liners, eyeliners, and lipsticks. I wish they were easier to access.
Kirstine F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like Jordana is stepping up their game! They've been coming out with pretty good stuff! And I love how affordable their prices are
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
Another affordable brand that I suggest beginners or anyone looking for a good deal try out. I will say that they are hard to find. I usually get their products in a subscription bag or have to order online.
Jennifer Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their eyeliners, they have great colors, my favorite is a teal green and it goes on silky smooth. Everyone always comments on my eyeliner and think it's a MAC eyeliner.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
Jordana has some awesome products! Some of my favorites are their lip liners .. Their eyeliners and their lip balm stains ..
Emily S.
Their lip liners are amazing! They're only 2 and they are pigmented! I love wearing it alone or wearing it under a lipstick shade.
I used to Jordana best lash extreme and I love how full it makes my eyelashes look. Whenever I wear this mascara people always think I have on policies. The only problem that I have with it is that it does flake and if you put on too much and can't get into your eyes.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?