Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Cat S.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Some good makeup for the price. Kind of hit or miss sometimes. Don't like their matte lipstick but I love their eyebrow pencils. I want to try the new liquid matte lipstick they put out. I work in the beauty dept., people love their lip and eyeliners.
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Great quality for a cheaper brand, but it's also a cheap brand. Heard raves about the mascara and it wasn't bad but not as great as I expected.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
My fist experience with this line was when I received a gift of their eyeliners. I had them in brown, black, and in a plum color. They are pretty nicely pigmented, but I think I prefer the liquid or the stick eyeliner as oppose to the pencil. I'm just not a big fan of how quickly they become dull.
Nyilah A.
Nyilah A.
Oakland
Jordana lip liners are everything! For such an affordable price the color payoff is awesome and it's easy to apply. Love it!
Christine A.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
Awesome quality at low price!! Discovered their eyeliners and lip balms at Walgreens. Wish they offer more choices such as colors and would definitely buy again and again. Wld be nice if they are avail in more stores such as Walmart or Ulta!
Keiona T.
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Jordana has been stepping up thier game lately! The have good quality makeup for affordable prices. They launched a new set of products that have been getting good reviews.
Krista D.
Krista D.
I love almost all there products but some are just not up to par for me and some exceed my expectations
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
I've been recently wearing it without the liner. One thing I noticed was that when drinking it can wear off peeling in the center. However, it held on pretty well while eating despite the oils. It didn't disappear, so you can spread around the left out color with your lips and it'll look ok. Definitely not sandwich proof, but then again most lipsticks aren't.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Herriman, UT
I love the price range of this brand they have some pretty good products! They are just difficult to find...
Darlene E.
Darlene E.
Its a good quality brand for an exceptional price. I've tried their matte lipsticks and they are very good. A little dry, but good pigments. I got them at my local drugstore, super affordable and great quality. I've also tried a brow pencil too, which was ok.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.