Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA

The eyeshadow palettes are very affordable and very pigmented. Great for long wear. Great on a budget.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Annandale, VA

I have tried few products but I love them, great mascara, one of the best lip liners, I also like the new matte lipgloss, very inexpensive and good quality
Kzyne F.
Kzyne F.

I tried one product from this brand which is their Cat Eyeliner. I was actually really surprised on how good it is. It lasted me months using this product. I have a very sensitive skin and I am surprised that I didn't have any allergic reaction to it. I love how it glides so easily. Definitely a must try! I can't wait to try more products from this brand!
Dina G.
Dina G.
Silver Spring, MD

I used to love their products. There felt tip black eyeliner pen used to be my holy grail eyeliner! And it was truly amazing I could've been a competitor to the high end brands. But within the last few years they change the applicator and the formula and I absolutely hate it now. I no longer purchase products from this company
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY

They're a super affordable beauty brand that's been around for over 25 years and are a sister company to Milani. They can be found online, at Walgreens, Kmart, Duane Reade, and Save Mart. And they have some really awesome products.
Nou L.
Nou L.

I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH

When i say their eyebrow pencils are the bomb for brows i feel like they are perfect for them because they stay in place and easy application
Shauna S.
Shauna S.

Jordana cosmetics are great! Their products are really affordable with a great quality!
Hensley A.
Hensley A.
Glendale, NY

I'm a huge fan of the Jordana lip liners. They're easy to use and available in a variety of colors for a great price!
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

As a smaller makeup brand I love Jordana! Their eyeliner and lipsticks, especially their Sweet Cream and Amore Metallic lip creams blew me out of the water and are fairly affordable! I recommend them!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.