BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Tira B.
Tira B.
GO check out jordana products they have some exciting new matte lipsticks or the low it's a great start for a young girl,just getting into makeup at local drugstores.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
Very inexpensive and pretty good quality. I really like the lipsticks and nail polishes.
Samantha  W.
Samantha W.
Terry, MT
I love Jordana! So many incredible products for a great price. My favorite products are the Sweet Cream Matte Lip Creams.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Didn't like how the eyeliner went on because it would dry and crinkle up a lot and was hard to take off and would peel off a lot.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Jordana is so good and I don't know why more people don't talk about them! They have my favorite colored pencil eyeliner ever!
andrea T.
andrea T.
Seneca, SC
I have an eye shadow and blush in this brand. I can honestly say that I love how they look.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I have only used their matte lipsticks. They work ok now that i have been into makeup for awhile now i prefer other matte lipsticks over jordanas since they dry out so quickly.
Jeriene B.
Jeriene B.
Marietta, GA
very affordable and colorful
i purchased from drug store
great pencils for lips and eyes
ok shopping experience
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
This are so affordable. I always purchase their lip liners and eye pencils. This r so much better then high end produts. This in my must have lists. Everytime i go to walgreens i always purchse sonething from their aisle. Highly recommend!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Great quality, great price, I love they're liquid lipsticks !!! I love it and would recommend every shade .
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?