Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX

the product and the pricing is really nice. they have a good variety of colors and it it more my back up make up to use. I do buy it regularly. the packaging is kind of cheapy but I know it keeps the price down. I would shop here again and recommend this to other people.
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx, NY

I love their lip liners. They are amazing. They are not drying. You can wear them alone. My favorite is "Rock n Rose". It's the perfect nude shade for me. I wish there was a liquid lipstick on that specific color.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Morgantown, WV

For how cheap most of their products are, they deliver high quality consistently. Their concealers, liquid eye shadows, and lip liners are all amazing and some of my favorite go to's. As with every brand there are a few misses but for the price point I think they are amazing!
Mery T.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA

High quality formula and products with out the price of an arm and a leg. Lots of products to choose from
Leigh B.
Leigh B.
Serafina, NM

Incredible lip products. Awesome mascara. Could work on a better liquid lip stick but the prices are great!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I bought a lip liner and I absolutely love the color it was a nude pink color. It was really pigmented and lasted the whole day.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Rowlett, TX

I have paid so much money buying lip liners before but I heard good things about Jordana so I decided to give them a try and I have never found ones like these. The pigment is amazing and the formula is so long lasting and non drying. BEAUTIFUL product
Emily D.
Emily D.

Love their products. I'm picky and choosy with them but I have always enjoyed the ones that I do decide to purchase.
Joshalyn T.
Joshalyn T.
Stockton, CA

Jordana Cosmetics was the first brand of makeup that I ever received when I started learning how to do makeup. My mom always bought me this brand because when we couldn't afford much or not making enough money, Jordana was always afforadable for us. And we always got a lot of product for a great price!
Margaret M.
Margaret M.

Hits and misses throughout the line. I love their everlasting eye pencil in the nude shade, its around three dollars and it stays on all day. I use it as and eyeshadow primer and it works wonders. I gave away the pink shade I have because I wasn't loving the color.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.