BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
i love their new lipsticks theyre a dupe for some higher end brands. they are pigmented and comfy on the lips
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Hesperia, CA
I first heard of Jordana at a dollar store, their products seemed cheap, and they didn't grasp my interest. However, they've now had a revamping of their cosmetics, and I think they work quite well. I have tried their nail polish, lip stick, blush, eyeliners, and mascaras. I really appreciate the lipsticks, they have a great variety of beautiful colors. For the price of the cosmetics, I would say they are pretty good. I also love the fact that it's made in the USA.
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson, KY
Very hit or miss brand. Two products I've enjoyed from the line are their lip liners and the purple mascara.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
Since Jordana is a cheaper brand, you get what you pay for. I don't like most of their products because the quality isn't great and the wear isn't long. But their lip and eye pencils are some of my favorites on the market.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO
The 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner is a gem hidden in the drugstore makeup world. Available at Walgreens for $2.99, the longevity of this product is excellent and the pigmentation is impressive. If you are looking for a low cost eyeliner with striking pigmentation, pick this one up!
Annette A.
Annette A.
Citrus Heights
Love there glitter eye shadow and everything they have would definitely recommend there products to family and friends.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
So affordable. You can get this brand from Walgreens (I think Walmart MIGHT sell it?). Anyways, it's affordable but it is such a great brand. I love their lip liners. They are one of my favorite lip liners that I own. Not too hard and not too creamy. They work very well under liquid lipsticks.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Atlanta, GA
Jordana cosmetics eyeliner is a makeup essential. I have bought many eyeliners from all kinds of makeup brands for years and this one always comes out to be my favorite. This eyeliner comes in all different colors (my preferred is black), goes on easily, comes out really dark and stays on dark. Best part about this one is that you don’t have to keep sharpening it - plus it's a lot cheaper but better than brands with a higher priced eyeliner. Go with Jordana
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
East Ridge , TN
For the products being so cheap, I think they're much better than the competitor brands. They're cheaper than wet n wild and I think they work just as well for the basic items. My Jordana brow pencil works way better than my 5$ nyx.
Natacha G.
Natacha G.
love their lipliners they last forever and they are cheap. easy to obtain and really wont break the bank.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.