Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Celeste E.
Celeste E.
Jacksonville, FL
Jan. 17, 2017, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana eyeliners and lipliners, they are easy to use and the price is reasonable. Their nail polish also works well and their foundation and face power isn't that bad either. Jordana mascaras also work well even though it isn't my first choice and they have a variety of colors.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Arlington, VA
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Affordable and reliable products. Love their lip liners, so comparable to high end brands. I just tried their new liquid lipsticks are I am really liking them so far. Wish they were sold in more stores.
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Santo Domingo, SD
Oct. 20, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Buenos colores el aroma es riquísimo saben bien aunque no son completamente mates no dejan los labios resecos
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Herriman, UT
Feb. 7, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the price range of this brand they have some pretty good products! They are just difficult to find...
Nyilah A.
Nyilah A.
Oakland
Nov. 27, 2016, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana lip liners are everything! For such an affordable price the color payoff is awesome and it's easy to apply. Love it!
Darlene E.
Darlene E.
Feb. 7, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Its a good quality brand for an exceptional price. I've tried their matte lipsticks and they are very good. A little dry, but good pigments. I got them at my local drugstore, super affordable and great quality. I've also tried a brow pencil too, which was ok.
Christine A.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
Nov. 24, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Awesome quality at low price!! Discovered their eyeliners and lip balms at Walgreens. Wish they offer more choices such as colors and would definitely buy again and again. Wld be nice if they are avail in more stores such as Walmart or Ulta!
Krista D.
Krista D.
Nov. 21, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love almost all there products but some are just not up to par for me and some exceed my expectations
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
Jan. 30, 2017, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
When I was younger Jordana cosmestics was the best and they still have great products at an affordable price! I love their lipliners, lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Charleston, WV
Feb. 7, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana has several products that I really love. Huge fan. Their pressed powder, mascara, eyeliner, and liquid lipsticks are favorites of mine. Their stuff is great quality, pigmented, and super super affordable. The only problem is I can only find them at Kmart in my area but at least I can order from their website. Definitely recommend Jordana!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.