Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
Palmdale, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEIR LIP LINERS!Great alternatives to prestige brands! Long lasting and surprisingly not drying!
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
I am absolutely in love with jordana cosmetics. I have some of there products I have a lot of there color effects single eyeshadows and they are absolutely amazing. I recommend a lot of there cosmetics. If you have not tried them.......Well what are you waiting for!!!! You can find jordana cosmetics online, and at drug stores such as rite aids, walgreens, cvs ,and etc. Go check them out.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
West Chester, OH
I own every jordana lip liner color available in my local Walgreens and I love them all ! tawny is my everyday perfect lip liner color & the brand's matte lipsticks are gorgeous and look like a high end lip color ! Very surprisingly impressed by the performance of these affordable drugstore items
Karen O.
Karen O.
Their matte lipsticks have a beautiful variety of colors! And they're a comfortable wear, not drying! Easy to apply and all around a great product. Super affordable as well
Nellie M.
Nellie M.
Palmdale, Ca
Loved how all the products I've tried actually didn't wear off through the day !!
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Just another brand that knows how to release awesome products for a great price!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Harrisonville, Mo
So far, I've tried the easyliner lip liner in Tawny and modern matte lipstick in Classy Mauve. Both were great and cheap. The cream of the easyliner goes on much smoothr than a normal pencil would. I used these in combo for Kylie Jenner Lips.
soranyi r.
soranyi r.

I love this brand. The only thing is they should have some product for oily skin.
but then they are good in price, design and always looking for ways to make the customer feel comfortable with your product
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
I have tried a few products from Jordana. They have a great line of products but not much variety. They definitely have some hidden gems at the drugstore. They are an affordable brand but sometimes you get what you pay for.
ariana p.
ariana p.
Austin, TX
I love Jordania. being a make up artist i go online all the time for my clients and love all the employees there. they always have the best stuff and i shop there all the time. great quality and great prices i highly recommend everything they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.