Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.

Very affordable store brand. Not the first brand I usually go to but I will always buy if I'm looking for a gloss or eyebrow pencil.
Yadira F.
Yadira F.
W Sacramento, CA

I have only try very little products from Jordana but so far so good. They are really cheap and the quality is amazing.. I would defiantly buy more products from this brand
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.

I have been using the felt tip pen liner for years and i love it its very precise and dark!
KT R.
KT R.

Very affordable makeup line, good quality makeup. I did find the eyebrow pencils left my eye brows looking way too harsh no matter how light I went but the pencils were only 99 cent and I ended up using them as lip liners and to line my waterline so it wasn't a total bust.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Corpus Christi, TX

Love these products, and you can't beat the price! My favorite products would have to be the Sweet Cream matte lips, the lip liners, and the Extreme Volume Mascara. The liquid lipsticks are a mousse-y texture and come in trendy, beautiful colors. The mascara really adds volume to the lashes and doesn't flake. The lip liners are my ultimate favorite Jordana product; they are opaque, creamy, comfortable, and come in a beautiful shade range. I've worn them alone and under lip products, and both ways look flawless!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.

I love Jordana Cosmetics!! They are extremely affordable and a lot of their products are great quality! I buy their products at my local Walgreens and it is very convenient.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ

Great products! My favorite ever eyeliner is from them, and I love their lip balms. They are very affordable but are also amazing quality, even better than some Sephora items. Recommend if you're on a budget!
Diana J.
Diana J.

one of my favorite drugstore brands! very affordable! love their lip pencils! tawny is my favorite.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Simpsonville, KY

The Jordana sweet cream matte liquid lip colors are so so good ! They are super affordable, while still being pigmented, matte but non-drying. My fave shade is tiramisu.., such a pretty dusty mauve nude color !
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
San Bernardino, CA

I bought a liquid matte lip from Jordana and for the price I paid it wasn't bad. It's affordable just 4.99 and it's pigment is great for being a drug store product. And I would recommend to others! It didn't dry your lips out but then again it doesn't moisturizers that well either.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.