BY JORDANA COSMETICS #31 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
So affordable. You can get this brand from Walgreens (I think Walmart MIGHT sell it?). Anyways, it's affordable but it is such a great brand. I love their lip liners. They are one of my favorite lip liners that I own. Not too hard and not too creamy. They work very well under liquid lipsticks.
Emma S.
Windsor , VT
I really love their Mascara and liquid pen eye liner. They both go one well and last just as well as a high end brand. They also make great chubby stick eye pencils that act as amazing cream bases for eyeshadows that need a little extra help! They are just as good as Maline at a fraction of the price!
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand really surprised me. The mascara in the black tube with purple writing best mascara ever for around $3.00 no joke just try it. The lip liner in Tawny is the best nude brown shade the goes with any lip stick. The black eyeliner is great too and both of those at $1.99 you can't beat it.
Misty D.
De Kalb, MS
I love some of their matte lipsticks. I bought a felt tip eyeliner and I think its must have been old because I used it once and had to throw it out. I got mine at a Walgreens and they don't have a very big selection. I think next time I'll order it just to make sure it hasn't been sitting on a shelf.
Mirielys P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy Jordana cosmetics because it is a very affordable and friendly to my wallet. One of my favorite products from
Them has to be there lip balm stain in the color honey love. I have re-purchased this product more than 10 times already I don't know what I would do if they stop making it!
Gabriela V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantas los labiales y los rubores de esta marca, son realmente geniales. Los labiales no son grasosos ni pegostosos y tienen un precio realmente accesible, son de esas marcas que poseen las tres "B", aunque un contra seria que el empaque es un poco frágil, pero por lo demás no me quejo.
Mary Mar D.
New Britain, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is panic I would have to say that is either a win or lose situation sometimes you find a really good products and then there are sometimes that you won't really score but overall it is a really good brand it is stepping up their game and I can't lie it's a very affordable product !
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This entire brand is basically makeup that's good if you need it in a pinch, but nothing I'd use long term. Their eyebrow pencils are good quality, but very reddish, especially in the browns. Their lip colours are okay, but there are better options. Their mascaras are very wet and runny.
DALILA F.
Lexington, NC
It is wow and perfect brand...they have good prices and a long line of choices on makeup. You can find lipsticks, liners, shadows and blush. They have a long lasting products and always the give you good deals and bundles on makeup....I always back for more to this place...Im in love!!!
Paige K.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only product from Jordana that I'm currently familiar with are their sweet cream matte lipsticks, but I adore these. They are cheap ($5 at my Walgreens) have lovely smell and texture, and perform as well as my Jeffree Star lipsticks. Just wish they had more strange colors (purple, black, etc).
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?