Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Medley,FL
Jordana is a drugstore brand with afordable items. I bought the lipstick in a lovely pinky shade. It's creamy, pigmented, easy to apply and buildable. Not long lasting but decent for the price..I want to try the foundation and pressed powder but I have to finish the ones I have first..
Jessie V.
Jessie V.
I recently was given a Jordan's Easyshine glossy lip color in one if my subscription bags and I absolutely loved it. It's not sticky and has a nice shine. Can't wait to try more colors!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Spotsylvania, VA
The Jordana 12 hour Liquid Eyeliner Pencil is an unsung hero in the drugstore. Great staying power, creamy feel, and uber pigmented color make this a fave for lining the water line and wallet!
lizz c.
lizz c.
I always loved Jordana I think it was one of the first brands I ever used I usually found them at dollar stores and they always had nice stuff, i especially love their nail polish and their lip crayons
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
I love grabbing their eyeliner when I go to the store it last long and the applicatior is the best I've found at that price.
Rose R.
Rose R.
This shade's called "Berry #52" from Jordana, it's a low cost brand 2.99$
It's a matte lipstick, the color is like a chocolate with granate (a match) haha.
I really love this lipstick. It's so economic, it's a beautiful color, I wear it for my daily use.
It smells like cocoa. And durability is longer.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Jordana products are SO good for their affordable price! The main products from this line that I have used are lip liners, lip creams, and eye liners and they have all been GREAT products. I personally LOVE their lip creams. They have such great formula, smell, and finish! They're matte but not overdrying AT ALL. I have the entire collection of colors from the Lip creams. I totally look forward to trying more products from this brand because they never disappoint!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I was looking to make a review on a Jordana foundation I picked up last week. I have very oily skin that is acne prone, and this foundation is amazing for me. It keeps my skin matte and doesn't let oil through after a full day. Since buying this Jordana product, I've picked up some lip and eye products from them. For a lower end brand they are amazing! I would recommend everything I've used from them, and can't wait to see what else they offer.
nique w.
nique w.
Doral, FL
I lovee jordana Products i got nail polish, make up and lipsticks 😍😍 lool they are so cheapppppppp trust me they r only ting tho they're normal lipstick lk make my lips dry after i stp wearin it but watevs i love their products ❤
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
The price is good. Yet the quality of the products is not as nice. It does not go good on the skin nor does it last.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.