Add a Photo

Yelitssa S.

Exelentes productos
D3sde base para maquillaje perfecto
Hasta el labial
Polvos y todo.lo necesario para un rostro perfecto
Justine F.
Justine F.

Jordana produces amazing, high-quality cosmetics at a low end price, I'm absolutely in love with their lip liners and lip sticks, great pigmentation and extremely long-lasting! A definite must try brand!
Evelin A.
Evelin A.
Rio de Janeiro

Jordana Cosmetics is a brand that has surprised me. The lipsticks of this brand were one of the softest I have ever known. They do not irritate the lips, they are soft, they seem to have a moisturizer effect. The others products from this brand are good, but for me, the lipsticks are the best. I recommend.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
BOWIE, MD

I love Jordana's liquid matte sticks. Very affordable long lasting. Some shades do require a second coat or a lip liner. I would still recommend these!
Cassiy H.
Cassiy H.
East Lansing, MI

I love using their lipsticks because they are affordable and the pigment is just amazing. Their blush is also a very good deal. I do shop here very often. Pro they are cheap con it is hard to find around sometimes.
Karla S.
Karla S.

It is a good quality product that has a great variety for the area of ​​makeup, some of the products I have tried have been the nail paints which have a good durability and variety of colors.
jeanette m.
jeanette m.

I have used the jordana black liquid eyeliner pen amd i absolutely loved it ... goes on perfectly ..creates a perfect line it doesnt smudge or breal apart when it dries .
i have also used jordana lipsticks they have beautiful shades in matte and glossy.
Carolina Ignacia F.
Carolina Ignacia F.
Concepción

Los cosméticos Jordana los uso en esmaltes de uñas. Tengo de muchos colores. Son recomendables.
Tattii P.
Tattii P.

The eyeliners are the best. Afforable and pigmented. A go to whenever I go to the drugstore
Elly Q.
Elly Q.

Very inexpensive easy to find a perfect color and apply. Love all products from gloss to mascara
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.