Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Jordana products are one of my favorite brands. It's very affordable for those who are on a budget with make-up because we all know how expensive they could be! I have a lot of their nail products, eye products and lip products. They all have been very good quality and you can even find them in the dollar store! I know most wouldn't want make-up from a dollar store, but believe me, these products are something else! Their quality is very good! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone, regardless whether you're on a budget or not!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I was looking to make a review on a Jordana foundation I picked up last week. I have very oily skin that is acne prone, and this foundation is amazing for me. It keeps my skin matte and doesn't let oil through after a full day. Since buying this Jordana product, I've picked up some lip and eye products from them. For a lower end brand they are amazing! I would recommend everything I've used from them, and can't wait to see what else they offer.
nique w.
nique w.
Doral, FL
I lovee jordana Products i got nail polish, make up and lipsticks 😍😍 lool they are so cheapppppppp trust me they r only ting tho they're normal lipstick lk make my lips dry after i stp wearin it but watevs i love their products ❤
Karen O.
Karen O.
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their matte lipsticks have a beautiful variety of colors! And they're a comfortable wear, not drying! Easy to apply and all around a great product. Super affordable as well
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
Palmdale, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEIR LIP LINERS!Great alternatives to prestige brands! Long lasting and surprisingly not drying!
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
I am absolutely in love with jordana cosmetics. I have some of there products I have a lot of there color effects single eyeshadows and they are absolutely amazing. I recommend a lot of there cosmetics. If you have not tried them.......Well what are you waiting for!!!! You can find jordana cosmetics online, and at drug stores such as rite aids, walgreens, cvs ,and etc. Go check them out.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Jacksonville, AL
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have tried a few products from Jordana. They have a great line of products but not much variety. They definitely have some hidden gems at the drugstore. They are an affordable brand but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Sammie S.
Sammie S.
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great quality for a cheaper brand, but it's also a cheap brand. Heard raves about the mascara and it wasn't bad but not as great as I expected.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
Their products are fairly hit or miss with me. Their mascara is awesome but their face powders are really chalky and powdery. Eyeshadows are nice
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Just another brand that knows how to release awesome products for a great price!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.