Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA

This is a great company with amazing customer service. They were very nice about me returning a product. Will definitely buy from this company again!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.

Jordana has my favorite pencil eyeliner! I have been getting in for 8 years now and the formula has only improved.
Essence S.
Essence S.
Brooklyn, NY

Jordana can be a hit and miss sometimes but I love there lip products and always did especially for the amazing price the quality is what you pay for but it definitely can work and I do recommend buying there products
Benita S.
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI

I have tried there powder blushes in the past n love them.. they are pigmented to me..Plan on buying more
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.

I have tried both the matte lipsticks and nail polishes. I fell in love with the nail polish as it went on easy on my nails. The lipstick also went on nicely and was very pigmented and nicely scented.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bell, CA

I use their lip liners and eyeliners and they are amazing last all day long and give great pigmentation.
Mabel V.
Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY

I love them they have many good products the first thing I try were some products that they gave me for my birthday and after that I look more into their stuff
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Seattle, WA

I love Jordana's matte lipstick. It's one of the few lipsticks that truly stays matte throughout the entire day and doesn't smudge when you're eating. Jordana's Matt lipsticks are open ache in just one coat too! And for the price you just can't beat it.
androlux ..
androlux ..

They make some of my favorite nail polish formulas, and for under $2! Great pigmentation and longevity for the price point. I also love their eyelid shadow base/primer!
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.

I love using Jordana's lip liners, lipsticks and eyeliners.
The eyeliners dry up and peel off.
The lip liners line the lips up perfrctly and I only have one black lip gloss that turns matte and it's super beautiful and I fell in love with it the first time I bought it.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.