BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
I have a lip liner, I was recently sent. I have not seen them
in stores where I live. As of yet. I do like it and if I have to
go on line to purchase it, I will.
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Jordana is a wonderful brand for the makeup beginners! Great price and products!! The customer service is great too. They have a lot of products to choose from and they have good prices.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Love the lip and eyeliners. Great inexpensive alternative to high end products i have purchased in the past.
Karina S.
Karina S.
Los mejores labiales económicos que he usado, excelente pigmentación, variedad de colores que pueden ser Matte o con brillo. Realmente los recomiendo.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
For such an inexpensive price you get a really good product. I have used the lip liners and mascara for years and the rocknrose lip liner is still my favorite to pair with most nude lipsticks. I find jordana at my local kmart and walgreens and they're always a really good price
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I like this brand. they some how manage to sell good quality makeup, but it still doesn't cost a lot of money. one of my favorite items is the black eyeliner pencil. it just glides on so easily and it's very creamy. i would totally recommend to a friend!!
Nicki T.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
I like Jordana cosmetics- first, the price it so right! It's very inexpensive. I have only tried their lipliners, but I really liked the one I tried. It was a great color, and it had good staying power. I will definitely try out more products. I wish they were easier to find!
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX
I love the lipsticks , they come in different colors that I like. They are smooth and they never get sticky or dry.
Claudia Renee P.
Claudia Renee P.
Beaufort , SC
I love this beauty brand because the products are greatly pigmented and so affordable! I love the Cat Eye Liner because it's so precise!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I am not familiar with the brand other than their liquid lipsticks. They are amazing! They last all day for me and do not dry out my lips. They do fade a bit, but for $4.99 I don't mind. I have the color Tiramisu and now I need one of every color they have!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.