Add a Photo

#36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Perfect colors, moisturizing, staining, it's amazing. I got the one in Tropical Twist and I wear it every single day. You have no idea, I'm obsessed and want to buy them all. They aren't even expensive!! Amazing!
brandi b.
brandi b.
I am in love with Jordana, their liquid pencil longstay eyeliner was very impressive. I'd place them above most drugstore cosmetics right between those and specialty.Very nice colors, great application, and their longstay line doesn't budge. I'll be for sure returning to them in the future and recommending them.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
Depending on the product, some are amazing for how cheap it is. Some is not good.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
This brand was new to me until recently, but I'm head over heels. The new "modern mattes" lipsticks sucked me in! All of the products I've tried so far are comparable to any other drug store brand, and even some high-end beauty brands. However, the best part is an unbeatable price point - $3 lipsticks, $5 mascaras!
Cat S.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Feb. 7, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Some good makeup for the price. Kind of hit or miss sometimes. Don't like their matte lipstick but I love their eyebrow pencils. I want to try the new liquid matte lipstick they put out. I work in the beauty dept., people love their lip and eyeliners.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Medley, FL
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is a drugstore brand with afordable items. I bought the lipstick in a lovely pinky shade. It's creamy, pigmented, easy to apply and buildable. Not long lasting but decent for the price..I want to try the foundation and pressed powder but I have to finish the ones I have first..
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Spotsylvania, VA
The Jordana 12 hour Liquid Eyeliner Pencil is an unsung hero in the drugstore. Great staying power, creamy feel, and uber pigmented color make this a fave for lining the water line and wallet!
lizz c.
lizz c.
I always loved Jordana I think it was one of the first brands I ever used I usually found them at dollar stores and they always had nice stuff, i especially love their nail polish and their lip crayons
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
I love grabbing their eyeliner when I go to the store it last long and the applicatior is the best I've found at that price.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
Feb. 7, 2017, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My fist experience with this line was when I received a gift of their eyeliners. I had them in brown, black, and in a plum color. They are pretty nicely pigmented, but I think I prefer the liquid or the stick eyeliner as oppose to the pencil. I'm just not a big fan of how quickly they become dull.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.