BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Casey M.
Casey M.
Easley, SC
Seriously, the best drugstore mascara that I have ever bought. It almost is just too much. You do have to be really careful with the clumping but if you have an eyelash brush the stuff is absolutely amazing.
Lillian D.
Lillian D.
chester, PA
They are made by Milani and most of the formulas are very similar just usually a couple dollars cheaper and they tend to come out with new similar products within a month or two of each other, not always but often. While Milani any not be high end itself if you are working on a minuscule budget like I am, finding this quality for these prices is really great.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
For such an inexpensive price you get a really good product. I have used the lip liners and mascara for years and the rocknrose lip liner is still my favorite to pair with most nude lipsticks. I find jordana at my local kmart and walgreens and they're always a really good price
Claudia Renee P.
Claudia Renee P.
Beaufort , SC
I love this beauty brand because the products are greatly pigmented and so affordable! I love the Cat Eye Liner because it's so precise!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I bought a lip liner and I absolutely love the color it was a nude pink color. It was really pigmented and lasted the whole day.
Katie B.
Katie B.
I've only used a few products from their line and haved loved them. Just sad that I haven't been able to find their liquid lipsticks in Walgreen's near me.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I am not familiar with the brand other than their liquid lipsticks. They are amazing! They last all day for me and do not dry out my lips. They do fade a bit, but for $4.99 I don't mind. I have the color Tiramisu and now I need one of every color they have!
Carmen  M.
Carmen M.
Tualatin , OR
Very affordable and good quality for its products. Plenty to choose from and the makeup lasts all day day as well.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Not bad for a "cheap product". Its easy to find at your nearest Walgreens. The matte lipsticks are very pigmented they are not long lasting but the colors are GREAT! I recommend it best for someone starting off.
Kris K.
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
If you ever want a good vividly pigmented, affordable eyeliner Jordana is where it's at! You can get them at any walgreens.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?