BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Tiffany D.
Hacienda Heights, CA
He matte lipsticks are wonderful. I love how that have a great smell to them and the colors that have.
Eloisa R.
Omg Jordana you cannot go wrong with there lip liners gotta love them i love there lip liners
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH
Heard great things about their new cream contour sticks, so I picked one up. I used it once and wasn't a huge fan of it like everyone else was. I found it hard to blend. I will have to give this another try but my expectations are low.
These product in lips are the best quiality for drug store. Is awsome the formula for all day use
amanda c.
Seffner, FL
I love Jordana blushes. Don't even think about swirling your brush in there! Its so pigmented. Incredibly affordable and the color stays has excellent lasting power. I also love their brow powder. They have the perfect greyish tone that works well for my dark hair.
Kayla M.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought a liquid matte lip from Jordana and for the price I paid it wasn't bad. It's affordable just 4.99 and it's pigment is great for being a drug store product. And I would recommend to others! It didn't dry your lips out but then again it doesn't moisturizers that well either.
jeanette m.
I have used the jordana black liquid eyeliner pen amd i absolutely loved it ... goes on perfectly ..creates a perfect line it doesnt smudge or breal apart when it dries .
i have also used jordana lipsticks they have beautiful shades in matte and glossy.
Jennifer A.
Bell, CA
I use their lip liners and eyeliners and they are amazing last all day long and give great pigmentation.
ELISABETH V.
Products are a little cheaper but their eyeliners are pretty good. Lipsticks dry out your lips.
Diana J.
one of my favorite drugstore brands! very affordable! love their lip pencils! tawny is my favorite.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?