Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Tara E.
Tara E.
Roxboro, NC

I've used this brand for years and fell in love with it! I mostly really love their lipsticks and lip
liners. Smooth creamy texture had my lips feeling sleek. Very much affordable, found this brand at my dollar store. I would shop for their products again.
Liberty L.
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE

I like there eye liners they are pretty good for the money. All though they do smudge a bit throughout the day.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA

The jordana lip crayon sticks are my favorite particulary this one but Ive had it for 3 months and the label came off so im not sure the color but this one os perfect!
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT

This a really great brand not expensive at all and the quality of the product is amazing ! I normally buy it at Walgreens love all their matte lipsticks they're beautiful ! Definitely recommend !
Carol H.
Carol H.
Burleson, TX

How can you beat the prices on these cosmetic products? Their Twist Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains are perfection! Their eyeliners are definitely my go-to. Just bought a new eye shadow tat I'm stoked to try out. I love their website. Always something new to try out.
Monica C.
Monica C.

Love how affordable this brand is, my favorite is the liquid eye liner. I promise you it's the best I've tried to switch it up and get other brands but nope I always have to go back to Jordana!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI

I've only tried their products once but I was pleasantly surprised with the lipsticks, pretty decent coverage.
Hilda M.
Hilda M.

jordana siempreme sorprende con la buena calidad de sus productos y el precio tan economico que ofrece me gustaria poder conseguirlo en mas tiendas departamentales ya que es un poco complicado al menos aqui en los estados unidos el conseguir sus productos
Janice W.
Janice W.
Madison, MS

My favorite beauty blogger raved about the lip liner Tawny so I had to try it. For me, it didn't have a lot of coverage and it's a little dry. I'm going to keep working with it and see if it gets better. If Leslie likes it (and she loves it) I know it must be. Great product.
Aarti P.
Aarti P.
Boston, MA

I've used their liquid eye liner because it was really cheap and the liner doesn't even stay on. the packaging and tip is perfect but the formula needs to be changed. as soon as it dries and you go outside it becomes flakey and you can literally peel off the eyeliner.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.