Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Daniela T.
Daniela T.

esmaltes par uñas, los cuales se descascaran con facilidad y dejan las uñas secas y feas. Situación que he conversado con otras personas que también han pintado sus uñas con esmaltes Jordana y que comparten la experiencia y opinión.
s en la manicura no tendrían frutos duraderos.
Cabe recalcar una vez terminada esta reseña que en ella solo me refería a los esmaltes Jordana, no algún otro cosmético de la empresa. tambien he probado los labiales tienen colores muy buenos pero en si la textura en los labios es muy ligera y en especial los matte dura normal ,tiene colores bonitos
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Florissant, MO

these cosmetics are SUPER affordable and can be found at your local walgreen's. they have everything from lip gloss to lip liners, and the quality is very great for a brand so cheap. the lip gloss stays on all day and the liners are very pigmented.
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.

I like a lot the pigments and every single make up powders either eyeshadows or blush. Its very affordable and easy to find. Also I like its available online. Definitley one of my favorites brand
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, New York

Jordana is a very affordable brand that you can find their products at a local drugstore or 99 cent store. The quality of the products are pretty decent. I absolutely love the lip liners and buy them all the time. I would recommend finding a place that sells Jordana and try them out.
Maria S.
Maria S.

I love the lipsticks. They are not sticky and feel moisturizing. Also, the pigmentation is really good!
Desi Z.
Desi Z.
México

Very economical, good for everyday use, they smell rich, the nudes are beautiful
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Camden, De

The lip liner in sugar bronze and tawny are so beautiful they don't tug at the lips they are hydrating I love them
andrea c.
andrea c.
Tracy, CA

I love Jordan's lip liner! I have a few but below are one of my favorites! They are very long lasting, they have a lot of colors. They are very affordable and I'll forever keep repurchasing!
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

me encanta la linea de labiales mate no me canso de utilizarlos a diario y en los diferentes looks de mi día a dia
Brenna S.
Brenna S.

I dont use much from them but they have the best liquid eyeliner in the world. And it sells for a reasonable price!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.