BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cat S.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Some good makeup for the price. Kind of hit or miss sometimes. Don't like their matte lipstick but I love their eyebrow pencils. I want to try the new liquid matte lipstick they put out. I work in the beauty dept., people love their lip and eyeliners.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lancaster, OH
Their contour stick is the first cream contour product I ever used. I really enjoyed it. It didn't break the bank, and gave me the opportunity to try cream without being worried about not being able to blend it well and wasting money. I also use their lip liner in the shade "cabernet" and I love it! I use it every single day.
Mandi H.
Mandi H.
Huntsville, MO
Affordable products. Most of them are hit or miss. The lip liners are worth the effort to find. The Liquid Eyeliners and Eye Liner pens are great.
Tishara C.
Tishara C.
Jamaica, NY
Good quality cosmetics for very affordable price. Can't beat that
Nyilah A.
Nyilah A.
Oakland
Jordana lip liners are everything! For such an affordable price the color payoff is awesome and it's easy to apply. Love it!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I have several lipsticks from Jordana, and while I'm not a huge fan of their matte lipsticks as they are quite drying, they are colorful. I have a single eyeshadow that I need to wear more too. Pretty decent for a brand I normally see at my dollar stores.
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Perfect colors, moisturizing, staining, it's amazing. I got the one in Tropical Twist and I wear it every single day. You have no idea, I'm obsessed and want to buy them all. They aren't even expensive!! Amazing!
Christine A.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
Awesome quality at low price!! Discovered their eyeliners and lip balms at Walgreens. Wish they offer more choices such as colors and would definitely buy again and again. Wld be nice if they are avail in more stores such as Walmart or Ulta!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
I love Jordana! I've tried a lot of their products and was very pleased with most of them. I love their 12 hour liquid liner pencils, Balm stains, Mascaras, eyeshadow base pencils & blushes just to name my faves. Everything is fairly priced.The products are good quality for the price and they have a pretty decent selection.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
This brand was new to me until recently, but I'm head over heels. The new "modern mattes" lipsticks sucked me in! All of the products I've tried so far are comparable to any other drug store brand, and even some high-end beauty brands. However, the best part is an unbeatable price point - $3 lipsticks, $5 mascaras!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.