Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.
Omaha, NE

These are quite affordable and a drugstore brand. The quality is good. I particularly loved their lip makeup products.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ

Great products! My favorite ever eyeliner is from them, and I love their lip balms. They are very affordable but are also amazing quality, even better than some Sephora items. Recommend if you're on a budget!
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX

I love their matte liquid lip. The colors are very pretty! They are affordable and last a good while on my lips. The formula isn't dry and feel comfortable on my lips. I have not tried any other products other than the lips products I will repurchase time after time.
Diana J.
Diana J.

one of my favorite drugstore brands! very affordable! love their lip pencils! tawny is my favorite.
Carolynn D.
Carolynn D.

I bought these products at my local dollar store (A Buck or Two, Jack n Jill, Dollarama, and other small shops. I love their nail polishes. They are very affordable and high quality. Furthermore, they are made without the toxic chemicals: Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Toluene, and more.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
San Bernardino, CA

I bought a liquid matte lip from Jordana and for the price I paid it wasn't bad. It's affordable just 4.99 and it's pigment is great for being a drug store product. And I would recommend to others! It didn't dry your lips out but then again it doesn't moisturizers that well either.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Monroeville, AL

I have not really used too many products from Jordana. I use their lip liner pencil to fill in my brows. I have tried 2 other different brow pencil and lip pencils, and I must say that Jordana is a a way better option. Jordana is very inexpensive, and can be found almost anywhere!
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY

They have good nail products. I don't know too much about them but I know the quality of the nail polish and style gems and things that I have from them are pretty good.
Keelin O.
Keelin O.

Their lip liners are creamy and apply like a dream. They're also inexpensive. What more could you want?
Tia M.
Tia M.
Compton, CA

This is great alternative if you can not afford the more expensive makeup brands. Their lip pencils are creamy and eyeliners work like a dream.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.