Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
TheStyle C.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
I absolutely Love Jordana matte lipstick, because it's so pigmented and deep. They can be found at Walmart or Walgreens, and the price is very affordable. I recommend this product to Anyone seeking quality makeup at an Affordable price.
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
IV used this brand since little there pencil eyeliner is the best and the brake pencil works amazingly
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL
Very reasonable and great value. I've had the bronzer lipsticks and blushes and I loved them! I will always use Jordana
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
This brand can be found really inexpensive, but the product quality isn't bad. Comparable to covergirl and Revlon.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO
The 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner is a gem hidden in the drugstore makeup world. Available at Walgreens for $2.99, the longevity of this product is excellent and the pigmentation is impressive. If you are looking for a low cost eyeliner with striking pigmentation, pick this one up!
Amy J.
Amy J.
Katy, TX
These are the products that I buy whenever I go to the dollar store. I really like them because they're super affordable and long-lasting
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Their matte lipsticks are stellar for the price point! I'd never heard of them, but decided to give them a try and was pleasantry surprised. Their creme eyshadows are known to be good along with their new release of matte liquid lipsticks. Shop this brand, It will impress!
Valeria B.
Valeria B.
Hidalgo, TX
Ive just tried some of the matte lipsticks they really really affordable and just love all the colors the lipsticks are really smooth and they dont fall out like in hours
Lucila G.
Lucila G.
Doral, FL
I really dont like it very much, tested but once by the world of makeup and it is good but I dont like the finish for example I dont their like lipsticks. this product is like to use it the teenagers
Snighdha C.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I love this lipstick! I think I got every color. It's very moisturizing and the color glides on so nice. It lasts all day. The price is insanely affordable so it makes me want it more! I recommend this brand!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.