BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY
Have there contour sticks and they are amazing not hard to blend and are super cheap .. these are my go to everyday sticks that I use
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
Palmdale, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEIR LIP LINERS!Great alternatives to prestige brands! Long lasting and surprisingly not drying!
Espy G.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
I love Jordana cosmetics lip liner in tawny it's like your lip color but better and can be worn with different shades of nudes. Goes on smooth & the pigment is great for the price. It's a great drugstore lip liner and usually available at Walgreens! Definitely recommend it.
Elvia S.
Elvia S.
Huntington Park, CA
I like their lip liners.. they look really good you can use them as lipsticks :) plus their affordable :)
Fakerhya A.
Fakerhya A.
Lafayette, LA
I bought their mascara from them before. And it is def one of my favs. Makes my lashes look beautiful.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Jordana is the hidden gem at the drugstore. This brand carries amazing quality lip liners at a price that is less than $3! I always find this brand at my local Walgreens and they're definitely worth trying!
Traci W.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is an amazing mascara that costs around $4 on sale. It's my holy grail mascara, because it holds a curl, thickens, and makes my sparse lashes look much more dramatic. I give these as gifts because no one will believe that such an inexpensive product can be so good.
Indigo S.
Indigo S.
Bloomfield, NJ
Jordana was the first lipstick I ever bought growing up and I still use their products. They never fail to be exactly as advertised and always for a great price
Peri M.
Peri M.
Durham, NC
I picked up a couple of lip pencils that I need because I was in a bind. I have been looking for a dark brown lip pencil in almost every brand, with no such luck. Great price, too.
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
I have a lip liner, I was recently sent. I have not seen them
in stores where I live. As of yet. I do like it and if I have to
go on line to purchase it, I will.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.