Collab News: BH is Teaming Up With Raye Boyce
BY JORDANA COSMETICS #39 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
4.37 / 5 based on 2,291 Reviews
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils." in 7 reviews
- "Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara." in 6 reviews
- "This whole brand on general and very affordable so if something goes wrong and you don't like a certain product can't really complain because you get what you pay for...." in 5 reviews
- "The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)" in 5 reviews
- "Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price!" in 3 reviews
Absolutely love their lip products. They apply like a dream so soft and velvety. The best part they are priced like a dream too available at Walgreen's where I can use my beauty rewards to earn more points to buy more lip products!! I prefer to shop their products from Walgreen's though just for the points and have never directly bought from them :P
This brand was new to me until recently, but I'm head over heels. The new "modern mattes" lipsticks sucked me in! All of the products I've tried so far are comparable to any other drug store brand, and even some high-end beauty brands. However, the best part is an unbeatable price point - $3 lipsticks, $5 mascaras!
I have only tried a liquid lipstick in the color beautiful, and it lives up to its name, very full coverage, great smell, and long lasting, my only issue is how hard it was to remove.
I've only ever used 1 Jordana product and it was an eyeliner pencil. The quality of the product was great for the price, although i wish they has a better stock of products near me. I can not give a full review on the brand in general but from what i heard they seem like a great brand
Jordana Cosmetics is a great brand! This was the first brand I used when I started getting into nail art and makeup. It is sooooo affordable! And the quality is great for the price!
I use their nailpolishes sometimes but I wish there were more color options. Colors also have a shimmer in the tone that I'm not too crazy about.
I love this brand because for the prices its great! And also for the fact i can buy this at any pharmacy store like savemart ,winco,Safeway
Have there contour sticks and they are amazing not hard to blend and are super cheap .. these are my go to everyday sticks that I use
This is okay, not my go to brand. You get what you pay for. Very affordable.
I purchase these products at Walgreens and I've only purchased the lip liners offered from this brand. They have a great price point but many of there lip liner colors are very similar. I would like to try more of there cosmetic line
Q & A
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have heard good things and bad things. Please be honest.
How high quality are their products?
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos