Add a Photo

TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I absolutely Love Jordana matte lipstick, because it's so pigmented and deep. They can be found at Walmart or Walgreens, and the price is very affordable. I recommend this product to Anyone seeking quality makeup at an Affordable price.
Keiona T.
Keiona T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana has been stepping up thier game lately! The have good quality makeup for affordable prices. They launched a new set of products that have been getting good reviews.
Benita S.
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have tried there powder blushes in the past n love them.. they are pigmented to me..Plan on buying more
Devon Z.
Devon Z.
Brighton, CO
Jan. 4, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Great colored eyeliners but they don't sharpen very well. I've bought 3 and they all had the same problem.
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
IV used this brand since little there pencil eyeliner is the best and the brake pencil works amazingly
Essence S.
Essence S.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:30 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana can be a hit and miss sometimes but I love there lip products and always did especially for the amazing price the quality is what you pay for but it definitely can work and I do recommend buying there products
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand can be found really inexpensive, but the product quality isn't bad. Comparable to covergirl and Revlon.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Feb. 8, 2017, 3:32 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products are SO good for their affordable price! The main products from this line that I have used are lip liners, lip creams, and eye liners and they have all been GREAT products. I personally LOVE their lip creams. They have such great formula, smell, and finish! They're matte but not overdrying AT ALL. I have the entire collection of colors from the Lip creams. I totally look forward to trying more products from this brand because they never disappoint!
Snighdha C.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love this lipstick! I think I got every color. It's very moisturizing and the color glides on so nice. It lasts all day. The price is insanely affordable so it makes me want it more! I recommend this brand!!
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Todos ótimos, fácil aplicação, alta durabilidade e naturalidade pra pele, excelente fixação e inibi a oleosidade
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.