BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Alejandra M.
Hordana has some very good quality lip liners. The formulas are very nice that you can use them as a lip color. I also like the eyeliners
Kristen M.
Apparently Jordana lip products are great and they do feel nice but the color is always a little off.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA
This brand is so good it's really cheap and their products are amazing people really need to give this brand a try..
Maiya A.
Monroe, CT
one thing that really caught my eye was that this is a drug store brand. GREAT quality for a drug store brand. i bought the eyeliner and it stayed on just as well as my very expensive Anastasia Beverly hills eyeliner did. will continue to buy these products
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Ive only used their lip liners and I love love them! The quality is great for the price. They go on sooo smooth and have great color give off. These are my go to lip liners, I definitely recommend those and I will be trying more products of theirs.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
Awesome quality at low price!! Discovered their eyeliners and lip balms at Walgreens. Wish they offer more choices such as colors and would definitely buy again and again. Wld be nice if they are avail in more stores such as Walmart or Ulta!
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Great underrated brand! Affordable and great quality. I specially love their lippies and lip liners
Mickey B.
I love this brand because it is so affordable but everything feels and looks like it is a higher ends product. I have lipsticks, glosses, nail polishes and not only is the quality and price great, but the color selection is what originally really caught my eye.
Emrani M.
La Joya, TX
I love how inexpensive it is! The makeup has great pigmentation and the nail polishes are beautiful
Kaitlin L.
Henderson , KY
Very hit or miss brand. Two products I've enjoyed from the line are their lip liners and the purple mascara.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?