Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Jesenia F.
Jesenia F.
Lansing

I'm not too familiar with this brand but I am with their matte lipsticks they come in beautiful colors and feel moisturizing. They definitely are budget friendly. I'm running out I definitely will go repurchase.
Damonee N.
Damonee N.
Gardena, CA

Has a wide variety of colors but unfortunately the store I regularly frequent never keeps the stock full so my options can be limited at times
Daniela H.
Daniela H.

Jordana is super underrated. My local drugstore doesn't carry many of their products so I'm limited to just a few, but I've never been disappointed. My favorite is their felt tip eyeliner. I hope I can try their liquid lipsticks sometime because the colors look amazing.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Montebello, CA

I love all their products never had a problem with any of their products! Make sure to try them out
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mobile, AL

I use the Jordana EasyLiner lip pencils often. The formula is great! It glides on smoothly and does not scratch my lips. The EasyLiner lip liners are automatic, which is great for me because I do not have to worry about sharpening my pencil. Many of the shades seem to be similar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing because you would not need to buy many pencils, but I think that having a little bit of variety would be good.
Donna K.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ

This product is ok but not my favorite its kind of on the cheap side,i do nt recommend these products.
Medusa M.
Medusa M.

I love Jordan's facial cleansers. Great for preventing acne and to remove leftover dirt and makeup. Recommended.
Roxana J.
Roxana J.
Eden, NC

I am absolutely in love with jordana cosmetics. I have some of there products I have a lot of there color effects single eyeshadows and they are absolutely amazing. I recommend a lot of there cosmetics. If you have not tried them.......Well what are you waiting for!!!! You can find jordana cosmetics online, and at drug stores such as rite aids, walgreens, cvs ,and etc. Go check them out. I think that all their products are super affordable, which is nice for people who are just starting off in makeup. Not only are their products nice for people who are just starting off, but also for established makeup artist!! They have such a good color range and it colors are flatter
Nyx M.
Nyx M.

Jordana is a great and cheap makeup brand. Their pressed powder is full coverage, their eyeshadows are highly pigmented and buttery, their mascara is one of the best ones I,ve used
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Longview, WA

Hit and miss. But the hits are great. If your looking for a basic lip liner this is your brand affordable and worth trying out. Something might work for you that didn't work for someone else.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.