Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bell, CA

I use their lip liners and eyeliners and they are amazing last all day long and give great pigmentation.
Maria F.
Maria F.
miami, florida

This brand of family is fabulous, I used only the labials I would like to try your other products to see that such
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Their retractable lipliners are amazing! They are super affordable and you can find them at your local drugstore. I have 4 of them and they are super creamy and don't break off easily.
Astriid P.
Astriid P.

Esta marca es muy buena sobre todo los labiales tiene tonos muy calidos pero igual creo que hay mejores tiendas
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
San Juan

Jordana tiene diferentes productos de belleza, el que e provado es su linea de pinta uñas y son muy buenos. la calidad de eesta marca me a dejado muy sorpdrendia no es una marca que compre mucho pero si la tengo que comprar porque es la unica la compro por que no
Yuliana Q.
Yuliana Q.

Me gustan y estan a muy buen precio.... El producto k me a gustado x años son los lapices de ojos... Me encantan:)
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.

Very affordable store brand. Not the first brand I usually go to but I will always buy if I'm looking for a gloss or eyebrow pencil.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

Very affordable products, but everything I've ever tried from Jordana's line has been amazing!
Emrani M.
Emrani M.
La Joya, TX

I love how inexpensive it is! The makeup has great pigmentation and the nail polishes are beautiful
Claudia R.
Claudia R.

this products are average but if you are in a hurry you can get that you need for a cheap price. I dont use them very often
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.