BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I am a huge believer in this brand. It doesn't seem to be highly promoted but I haven't been disappointed in any of the products I've tried from this brand. The mascara line is amazing and the matte lipsticks are my go-to. Love this brand!
Faith S.
Faith S.
Arkoma, OK
This brand has a lot of hits and misses. But I love their mascaras and lip lines. They are some of the best from the drug store. ūüĎćūüŹĹ
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
I have used their pressed powder and loved it! It had nice coverage and made my foundation stay on all day! The price is amazing as well!
Pat T.
Pat T.
I use their nailpolishes sometimes but I wish there were more color options. Colors also have a shimmer in the tone that I'm not too crazy about.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Love the lip and eyeliners. Great inexpensive alternative to high end products i have purchased in the past.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Jordana is the hidden gem at the drugstore. This brand carries amazing quality lip liners at a price that is less than $3! I always find this brand at my local Walgreens and they're definitely worth trying!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Rockaway, NJ
Jordana is an amazing brand that can sometimes get overlooked, which is unfortunate because they have great quality cosmetics. Pigmented blushes, eyeshadows and lip products, as well as pressed powder, eye and lip liners, all for incredibly affordable prices. It's not available everywhere, but you can typically find it at Walgreens. Definitely give it a try because you can get a lot of bang for your buck!
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
miami,Fl
Jordana Cosmetics This I love it very much I recommend it to all those girls who still do not use this 100% recommended this is very good
Eliza T.
Eliza T.
I love Jordana! They have a beautiful line of beauty products affordable for anyone's budget!!!!!
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
I have a lip liner, I was recently sent. I have not seen them
in stores where I live. As of yet. I do like it and if I have to
go on line to purchase it, I will.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?