Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Jordana is very hit or miss. I think they've gotten better over the years though. I just notice that some products don't have the pigment that I want. I like to purchase Jordana products when I want to buy something in a unique color that I may not wear that much since they are so affordable.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brand. Not only are the very inexpensive but their product is amazing.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Baytown, TX
I love there products tried it for the first time last month and I had no problems using it. Once again I would recommend it to everyone.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Stockton, CA
Jordana is one of my go to friend it is really inexpensive their make up is amazing and it is definitely worth every penny of your money.
Bella S.
Bella S.
Portland, OR
Jordana is such an afforadable brand!
I remember starting out in makeup and finding the most amazing twist lip liners, , they were the creamiest lip liners I've ever used. Just as good as a high end brand. I love that it has expanded so much with their collection yet still affordable.
Maria F.
Maria F.
miami, florida

This brand of family is fabulous, I used only the labials I would like to try your other products to see that such
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bell, CA
I use their lip liners and eyeliners and they are amazing last all day long and give great pigmentation.
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
miami, estado unidos
los pintalabios son increibles ademas tienen una gran variedad de colores y duran muchisimo a mi me gustan mucho
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
I love Jordana! I've tried a lot of their products and was very pleased with most of them. I love their 12 hour liquid liner pencils, Balm stains, Mascaras, eyeshadow base pencils & blushes just to name my faves. Everything is fairly priced.The products are good quality for the price and they have a pretty decent selection.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a lot of these cosmetic products. Disappointed they discontinued one of my favorite eye shadows though. Their prices are fantastic and for your money the products are pretty good!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.