Add a Photo

By JORDANA COSMETICS
#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
I love their eyeshadow and contour kit
The eyebrow kit too
Mascara is awesome as well
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Downey, CA

I love their eyeshadows and lip products i have jordana lip sticks and they a creamy and dry out on your lips the colors are a great selection I just wish they would stay longer. Once I eat the color is gone off my lips but if you dont have a problem with reapplying than Jordana is great ! :)
Jessie V.
Jessie V.

I recently was given a Jordan's Easyshine glossy lip color in one if my subscription bags and I absolutely loved it. It's not sticky and has a nice shine. Can't wait to try more colors!
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Billings, MT

I use this brands liquid eye liner pen, the lip liner and nail polish. I am faithful to those three products because they are a great value with a quality product. I just recently bought a blush, and I am really liking it. It goes on very well with no streaking or fading.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL

I like Jordana Cosmetics very very much. I like them because they have good quality considering their prices. They're cheap and have a great variety of products for everyone. I'm not an usual shopper of this brand but I can say that the times I've used em' I always end up satisfied. Definetily I'd buy here again.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT

This brand was new to me until recently, but I'm head over heels. The new "modern mattes" lipsticks sucked me in! All of the products I've tried so far are comparable to any other drug store brand, and even some high-end beauty brands. However, the best part is an unbeatable price point - $3 lipsticks, $5 mascaras!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

Depending on the product, some are amazing for how cheap it is. Some is not good.
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA

I think Jordana was one of the first makeup brands i've used and let me tell you they make the best makeup products for a very good price!
Shopping Jordana products has been by far the best experience
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL

I love their eyeliner's because they glide on so creamy and easily. I will be making other purchases from them soon.
brandi b.
brandi b.

I am in love with Jordana, their liquid pencil longstay eyeliner was very impressive. I'd place them above most drugstore cosmetics right between those and specialty.Very nice colors, great application, and their longstay line doesn't budge. I'll be for sure returning to them in the future and recommending them.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.