Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Norenid M. C.
Norenid M. C.
Hc 2 Box 16414 Rio Grande

Jordanian products are excellent but the most I have liked have been the labials that lipsticks leave a unique finish that impresses me the quality of the product
Amy J.
Amy J.
Katy, TX

These are the products that I buy whenever I go to the dollar store. I really like them because they're super affordable and long-lasting
Deyaneira C.
Deyaneira C.
Aguadilla

From Jordana's products to me as a person I really like. Whenever I can I buy dust and lipstick sometimes even eyeliners. The ones I have tried so far are fantastic.
Girl C.
Girl C.

Jordanna Lipsticks serve a purpose. you get what you pay for decent affordable lipsticks! whilst they aren't my fav high st brand i can see why they are popular. i haven't tried much more than the lip products and personally prefer Wet N Wild or Nyx as they are around the same price points.
Crislevi M.
Crislevi M.

Excelente producto, todos sus costeticos son increible, yo les doy a todos sin excepcion 100% me encantan
Essence S.
Essence S.
Brooklyn, NY

Jordana can be a hit and miss sometimes but I love there lip products and always did especially for the amazing price the quality is what you pay for but it definitely can work and I do recommend buying there products
Rocio O.
Rocio O.
Temuco,chile

My favorite lipstick is from this store. I love it so much, I would like to try some new products of this store.
Diorela R.
Diorela R.
santo domingo este

this kind of cosmetics is cheap for me, i can buy it. i like the shadows of jordana, I would like to try more with this products.
Benita S.
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI

I have tried there powder blushes in the past n love them.. they are pigmented to me..Plan on buying more
Astrid C.
Astrid C.

Nail polish very good durability, nice colors normally battling with some enamels in duration but these I really like a lot😘
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.