Add a Photo

#28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Maria C.
Maria C.

Me encanta esta marca y lo mejor esque es economica sus labiales matte son muy buenos💄
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD

Affordable with some real hidden gems. I really really love their pencil and twist up eyeliners
Elena M.
Elena M.
Corpus Christi, TX

Fun colours! These were part of the Halloween collection that came out earlier this year! I purchased the white & black mattes. ☻
Tatyana R.
Tatyana R.
White Plains, NY

they have a lipliner that is a dupe for MAC's Nightmoth and every time its in stock i have to buy like 3 bc you never know lol
April G.
April G.
Donna, TX

Love the eyeliner very dark and good stays in all night and day I love it (: espacilay the penical one
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD

I have used their pressed powder and loved it! It had nice coverage and made my foundation stay on all day! The price is amazing as well!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL

very affordable and amazing quality its kinda hard to find in stores but when you do find it . grab as much as you can at once
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I like the mascara from Jordana in the pink and black tube. It makes my lashes so long and voluminous! It does however burn like heck if I accidentally get the wet formula into my eye when I'm applying! Ouch! So as long as I'm super careful or don't apply in a rush, it is ok!
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.

I like the Jordana cosmetics lipstick and eyebrow pencil. I find them at Walgreens and the price is very affordable for the quality.
prisilia p.
prisilia p.

A PESAR DE SER UNA MARCA BARATA SON MUY BUENO LOS BLUSH A MI PARECER SON LOS MAXIMO Y LOS BRILLOS LABIALES
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.