BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Star, ID
I appreciate the price point and quality of the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner. I don't wear much make up but this is one product I don't go without!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Mcgehee, AR
This stuff is great especially the eyeliner! U can get it at walgreens that I'm aware of and all of my friends now use the eyeliner because of me!
Kyleigh T.
Kyleigh T.
Clarksville, TN
Jordana cosmetics is very affordable and has so many different type of products. I have tried some of their lip products and they are amazing. So cheap but pigmented and long wearing.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
I'm very happy with Jordana! Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price! I have quite a few favorites from Jordana! They are good with lip and eye products.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
I've used a few jordana products, but my favorite of all are the retractable lip liners! They go on smooth with great pigment. And you CANNOT beat the price. Love love love them. Although I wish there were more colors to choose from.
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL
Love the affordable prices ! Quality is amazing especially thier lipliners. OH MY GOD they glide on like HEAVEN ! On my lips they are always durable . Never had anything negative to say about this brand.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
Every thing is cheap and it's good quality.
LaLa D.
LaLa D.
I normally purchase at Rite Aide or online. The brand website is where I prefer to purchase all that I am
shopping for after viewing products online. Affordable and has products are as popular as lines such as Wet N Wild and LA Girl. Their lip liners and lipsticks are my favs.
melissa n.
melissa n.
Franklin, PA
I have only tried a liquid lipstick in the color beautiful, and it lives up to its name, very full coverage, great smell, and long lasting, my only issue is how hard it was to remove.
jocelyn a.
jocelyn a.
Tracy, CA
I love this brand because for the prices its great! And also for the fact i can buy this at any pharmacy store like savemart ,winco,Safeway
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.