Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Claudia R.
Claudia R.

this products are average but if you are in a hurry you can get that you need for a cheap price. I dont use them very often
Emrani M.
Emrani M.
La Joya, TX

I love how inexpensive it is! The makeup has great pigmentation and the nail polishes are beautiful
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

Very affordable products, but everything I've ever tried from Jordana's line has been amazing!
NATASCHA O.
NATASCHA O.

I have some of the modern matte lipsticks that they carry and they are super pigmented! A little drying but just put on a little chapstick and you will be fine. My favorite two would have to be modern bare and matte style. At my Walgreens they never have all the colors. I'm assuming b/c for the price it's a steal! Check them out!!!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , Tx

I love grabbing their eyeliner when I go to the store it last long and the applicatior is the best I've found at that price.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

Jordana is one of my favorite inexpensive makeup brands. Their eyeliner is AMAZING! It's $2-3, glides on so easily, and the black is SO BLACK. Perfect!!! I will always repurchase this gem of a product. I only wish I could find Jordana products in more stores!
lizz c.
lizz c.

I always loved Jordana I think it was one of the first brands I ever used I usually found them at dollar stores and they always had nice stuff, i especially love their nail polish and their lip crayons
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Their retractable lipliners are amazing! They are super affordable and you can find them at your local drugstore. I have 4 of them and they are super creamy and don't break off easily.
Maria F.
Maria F.
miami, florida

This brand of family is fabulous, I used only the labials I would like to try your other products to see that such
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Spotsylvania, VA

The Jordana 12 hour Liquid Eyeliner Pencil is an unsung hero in the drugstore. Great staying power, creamy feel, and uber pigmented color make this a fave for lining the water line and wallet!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.