BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I have several lipsticks from Jordana, and while I'm not a huge fan of their matte lipsticks as they are quite drying, they are colorful. I have a single eyeshadow that I need to wear more too. Pretty decent for a brand I normally see at my dollar stores.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Palmdale, CA
Their eyelines are so good. They dont fade at all. Prices are really good. The eyeliners last me so long. The black eyeliner is nice looks alittle matte.
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL
Love the affordable prices ! Quality is amazing especially thier lipliners. OH MY GOD they glide on like HEAVEN ! On my lips they are always durable . Never had anything negative to say about this brand.
prisilia p.
prisilia p.
A PESAR DE SER UNA MARCA BARATA SON MUY BUENO LOS BLUSH A MI PARECER SON LOS MAXIMO Y LOS BRILLOS LABIALES
Jayxenia B.
Jayxenia B.
FL
I really like their lipstick line, they have a lot of colors and the lipsticks have a lot of pigmente on the lips.
Also they also have a matte line of lipsticks, I do have like 20 of them and they are very cheap and good quality at the same time.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
I've used a few jordana products, but my favorite of all are the retractable lip liners! They go on smooth with great pigment. And you CANNOT beat the price. Love love love them. Although I wish there were more colors to choose from.
Karina S.
Karina S.
Los mejores labiales económicos que he usado, excelente pigmentación, variedad de colores que pueden ser Matte o con brillo. Realmente los recomiendo.
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Good and very affordable brand i purchased the liner and it was really good quality i recommend purchasing from this very affordable and good brand
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL
los pintalabios son increibles ademas tienen una gran variedad de colores y duran muchisimo a mi me gustan mucho
Elza F.
Elza F.
Hollywood, FL
I purchased this eye pencil from Walgreens in the dual color set (blue/sparkle blue) when I say this makes the eyes pop! I use this with just mascara and I'm good to go.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?