Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Monroeville, AL
I have not really used too many products from Jordana. I use their lip liner pencil to fill in my brows. I have tried 2 other different brow pencil and lip pencils, and I must say that Jordana is a a way better option. Jordana is very inexpensive, and can be found almost anywhere!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought a liquid matte lip from Jordana and for the price I paid it wasn't bad. It's affordable just 4.99 and it's pigment is great for being a drug store product. And I would recommend to others! It didn't dry your lips out but then again it doesn't moisturizers that well either.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I have a gorgeous white polish from Jordana with a thin brush perfect for a French manicure!! I love the fact that their products are affordable and yet very good quality. I've also heard good things about their liquid eyeliner!
Diana J.
Diana J.
one of my favorite drugstore brands! very affordable! love their lip pencils! tawny is my favorite.
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I love their matte liquid lip. The colors are very pretty! They are affordable and last a good while on my lips. The formula isn't dry and feel comfortable on my lips. I have not tried any other products other than the lips products I will repurchase time after time.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Great products! My favorite ever eyeliner is from them, and I love their lip balms. They are very affordable but are also amazing quality, even better than some Sephora items. Recommend if you're on a budget!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Durham, NC
The jordana lip liners are great! They are creamy and nicely pigmented for a drugstore lip liner.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
this products are average but if you are in a hurry you can get that you need for a cheap price. I dont use them very often
Emrani M.
Emrani M.
La Joya, TX
I love how inexpensive it is! The makeup has great pigmentation and the nail polishes are beautiful
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Very affordable products, but everything I've ever tried from Jordana's line has been amazing!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.