Add a Photo

Apoorva S.
OMAHA, NE
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
These are quite affordable and a drugstore brand. The quality is good. I particularly loved their lip makeup products.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
this products are average but if you are in a hurry you can get that you need for a cheap price. I dont use them very often
ariana p.
ariana p.
Austin, TX
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordania. being a make up artist i go online all the time for my clients and love all the employees there. they always have the best stuff and i shop there all the time. great quality and great prices i highly recommend everything they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very reasonable and great value. I've had the bronzer lipsticks and blushes and I loved them! I will always use Jordana
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very affordable store brand. Not the first brand I usually go to but I will always buy if I'm looking for a gloss or eyebrow pencil.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Stockton, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is one of my go to friend it is really inexpensive their make up is amazing and it is definitely worth every penny of your money.
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
miami, estado unidos
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
los pintalabios son increibles ademas tienen una gran variedad de colores y duran muchisimo a mi me gustan mucho
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:02 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their matte lipsticks are stellar for the price point! I'd never heard of them, but decided to give them a try and was pleasantry surprised. Their creme eyshadows are known to be good along with their new release of matte liquid lipsticks. Shop this brand, It will impress!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Jan. 3, 2017, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their retractable lipliners are amazing! They are super affordable and you can find them at your local drugstore. I have 4 of them and they are super creamy and don't break off easily.
Maria F.
Maria F.
miami, florida
Jan. 3, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics

This brand of family is fabulous, I used only the labials I would like to try your other products to see that such
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.