BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Melissa D.
Valley Stream, NY
The Jordana eyebrow pencil has been a holy grail product in my makeup routine for over six years now. I absolutely adore their formula. They're smooth and long-lasting. The whole brand truly does make reliable products that I keep near and dear to my heart.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Samantha B.
Warwick, Ri
I only get these products if I'm on a budget because they are cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Sarah D.
I like the mascara from Jordana in the pink and black tube. It makes my lashes so long and voluminous! It does however burn like heck if I accidentally get the wet formula into my eye when I'm applying! Ouch! So as long as I'm super careful or don't apply in a rush, it is ok!
Katia I.
Hopkins, MN
Love Jordana cosmetics! I have tried several items including mascara, lipsticks, eye liners and lip liners. The lip sticks and lip liners have great staying power. What a great selection of colors as well! Can't wait to try more from this brand!
Lauren S.
Hughesville, MD
I absolutely love their lip liners. They are super creamy and are easy to blend in with other lip colors. Shopping was very fast I loved it!!
Ximena C.
Seattle, WA
Pretty inexpensive brand. I've been using it since I lived in Mexico and is great
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
Great pricing and decent product. You get your money's worth but it's not always my go to. Not bad, just have other favorites. The color selection is nice though.
Lindsey H.
Yulee, FL
This brand has alot of things other drugstore brands have at half the price. I couldnt live without my jordana lip liners or my felt tip eyeliner!
These product in lips are the best quiality for drug store. Is awsome the formula for all day use
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?