Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I was looking to make a review on a Jordana foundation I picked up last week. I have very oily skin that is acne prone, and this foundation is amazing for me. It keeps my skin matte and doesn't let oil through after a full day. Since buying this Jordana product, I've picked up some lip and eye products from them. For a lower end brand they are amazing! I would recommend everything I've used from them, and can't wait to see what else they offer.
Keelin O.
Keelin O.

Their lip liners are creamy and apply like a dream. They're also inexpensive. What more could you want?
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY

They have good nail products. I don't know too much about them but I know the quality of the nail polish and style gems and things that I have from them are pretty good.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Monroeville, AL

I have not really used too many products from Jordana. I use their lip liner pencil to fill in my brows. I have tried 2 other different brow pencil and lip pencils, and I must say that Jordana is a a way better option. Jordana is very inexpensive, and can be found almost anywhere!
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

Jordana products are one of my favorite brands. It's very affordable for those who are on a budget with make-up because we all know how expensive they could be! I have a lot of their nail products, eye products and lip products. They all have been very good quality and you can even find them in the dollar store! I know most wouldn't want make-up from a dollar store, but believe me, these products are something else! Their quality is very good! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone, regardless whether you're on a budget or not!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Atlanta, GA

Jordana made the eyeliner I once used everyday, but unfortunately, I can no longer find it at any stores. I loved the eyeliner because it was affordable and the perfect color. I recently picked up two different jordana eyeliners, but I didn't like my experience with them. They went on fine, but eventually start "melting" around my eyes as the day went on and the color didn't stay put.
Kay F.
Kay F.
Kansas City, MO

Jordan's has great cheap products that are good quality. I especially like their matte lipsticks. They are matte but creamy when applied making it easy.
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX

I love their matte liquid lip. The colors are very pretty! They are affordable and last a good while on my lips. The formula isn't dry and feel comfortable on my lips. I have not tried any other products other than the lips products I will repurchase time after time.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY

I love that their products are made in the USA! Great quality, and great prices!
Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.
Omaha, NE

These are quite affordable and a drugstore brand. The quality is good. I particularly loved their lip makeup products.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.