BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Kyra M.
Marquette, MI
Jordana carries one of my favorite eyebrow pencils. They have amazing products that are great quality.
Kari G.
Big Stone gap, VA
Some of their products are my go-to everyday products such as their lip liner & blushes. Some products I am not a fan of, but overall I love this brand & of course the price of their products!
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
The affordability of Jordana products is so awesome. What adds the cherry on top though is the great quality the products provide! Jordana lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. Jordana lipliners are smooth and have longevity in color. Most Jordana products are dupes for higher end makeup. I highly recommend this line to people on a budget whom still want to look amazing.
Jasmine N.
Very affordable store brand. Not the first brand I usually go to but I will always buy if I'm looking for a gloss or eyebrow pencil.
Marianni R.
Their lips are incredible, they give a matte, tenuous and deep tone. The cosmetics of this line are economic and of good quality
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I only product I used from Jordana Cosmetics is the liquid eyeliner called Fabuliner. It was a good eyeliner it was super dark and lasted long time. It didn't transfer on to my eyelid like other eyeliners can do. I recommend trying this brand out.
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
This brand has such good quality for the price! Their mascaras and lip liners are very nice and I recommend them a lot. I haven't tried a whole lot of these products but what I have tried I like!
Elizabeth G.
The lipliners are everything. I love them! I recommend them. Makes lips look fuller and shaped nicely.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I am not familiar with the brand other than their liquid lipsticks. They are amazing! They last all day for me and do not dry out my lips. They do fade a bit, but for $4.99 I don't mind. I have the color Tiramisu and now I need one of every color they have!
Zaria C.
i only buy my nail polish from this company i love how the nail polish is inexpensive, that the polish drys fast and that the polish isnt too liquidity or thick. also i love how they have many different colors and types of nail polish
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?