BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Luz C.
Luz C.
I like using Jordan's specially there eyeliners and lipsticks such great quality and really convenient price
andrea c.
andrea c.
Tracy, CA
I love Jordan's lip liner! I have a few but below are one of my favorites! They are very long lasting, they have a lot of colors. They are very affordable and I'll forever keep repurchasing!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Dover, De
The lip liner in sugar bronze and tawny are so beautiful they don't tug at the lips they are hydrating I love them
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
I usually use they pencil eyeliner because it's really cheap but works amazingly. I love how it is such a quality product but still very inexpensive. This is actually my go to eyeliner I always have to buy one of these every time I go to the store. Definitely a must have.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Wilsonville, OR
Good prices, love the lip liners, and the liquid pen eyeliner. The green lid mascara is a little flaky.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, Ny
Jordana is a very affordable brand that you can find their products at a local drugstore or 99 cent store. The quality of the products are pretty decent. I absolutely love the lip liners and buy them all the time. I would recommend finding a place that sells Jordana and try them out.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
What i like about Jordana products is that even that they are non expensive beauty products and i can find them almost every store i go is that they have improved their quality { i usually buy their lip glosses ) i love the colors and that they are long lasting and as i sayd excellent quality for the price, i use them mostly in an every day basis makeup.
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Es una marca de buena calidad y bajos precios, lo puedes encontrar en cualquier lugar.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Love this brand! It's very affordable and the quality of their products is great. I love their sweet cream matte liquid lipsticks -- great color selection and they have great staying power! I usually buy my Jordana from Kmart. I will continue to purchase this brand for years to come!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Brighton, CO
I've only ever used lip products but very rarely and I ever disappointed. I would love to try more
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.