Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

You can get these products at most pharmacy stores for great prices!! They have a great liquid foundation too. I would recommend this to any drug store beauty shopper!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA

Jordana lip liners are great! Pigmented and very affordable! I would definitely recommend these for make up artist kits. They also have a great variety lf shades!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Plainview, NY

It is really good! I love all the products of this brand. I use every morning
Elizabrth C.
Elizabrth C.
Anaheim, CA

Jordana Cosmetics has its hits and misses like any other brand, my favorite of them is there lip liners, nail polish glitters, blushes, well really everything. lol hope this helps.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Warwick, Ri

I only get these products if I'm on a budget because they are cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Mi Joi T.
Mi Joi T.
Canton, MI

Jordana has some of the best lip liner pencils around. The have a great price point and an amazing formula. They are creamy and pigmented enough to use as an all over lip color. They are also available in many different colors and at several different locations like online and beauty supplies so that's great as well.
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale hts, Il

This brand is super affordable, and they have great products. I love there liquid lipsticks, volume mascara and there lip liners. I believe some Walgreens carry this brand and it's amazing. I would recommend others to try.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Mission, TX

Jordana cosmetics has amazing brow gel and there lipsticks!
I shopped once at Kmart and i found this brand.. had never heard of before but decided to give it a try and it would always leave me a very pretty stain in my lips, and very affordable too!
Love love this brand!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury

The only thing that I have tried were their lip liner. And l love it, it is the only kind that I use.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Keller, TX

I use their black eyeliner pen. It's fabulous and only $2.99. The only liner I use
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.