Add a Photo

Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 4, 2017, 8:37 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love this brand. Not only are the very inexpensive but their product is amazing.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have a gorgeous white polish from Jordana with a thin brush perfect for a French manicure!! I love the fact that their products are affordable and yet very good quality. I've also heard good things about their liquid eyeliner!
Keelin O.
Keelin O.
Jan. 2, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their lip liners are creamy and apply like a dream. They're also inexpensive. What more could you want?
Bry T.
Bry T.
Sayville, NY
Jan. 2, 2017, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They have good nail products. I don't know too much about them but I know the quality of the nail polish and style gems and things that I have from them are pretty good.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Monroeville, AL
Jan. 3, 2017, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have not really used too many products from Jordana. I use their lip liner pencil to fill in my brows. I have tried 2 other different brow pencil and lip pencils, and I must say that Jordana is a a way better option. Jordana is very inexpensive, and can be found almost anywhere!
Bella S.
Bella S.
Portland, OR
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is such an afforadable brand!
I remember starting out in makeup and finding the most amazing twist lip liners, , they were the creamiest lip liners I've ever used. Just as good as a high end brand. I love that it has expanded so much with their collection yet still affordable.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is very hit or miss. I think they've gotten better over the years though. I just notice that some products don't have the pigment that I want. I like to purchase Jordana products when I want to buy something in a unique color that I may not wear that much since they are so affordable.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have a lot of these cosmetic products. Disappointed they discontinued one of my favorite eye shadows though. Their prices are fantastic and for your money the products are pretty good!
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their matte liquid lip. The colors are very pretty! They are affordable and last a good while on my lips. The formula isn't dry and feel comfortable on my lips. I have not tried any other products other than the lips products I will repurchase time after time.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Baytown, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love there products tried it for the first time last month and I had no problems using it. Once again I would recommend it to everyone.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.