Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I usually use they pencil eyeliner because it's really cheap but works amazingly. I love how it is such a quality product but still very inexpensive. This is actually my go to eyeliner I always have to buy one of these every time I go to the store. Definitely a must have.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Jan. 2, 2017, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I dont use much from them but they have the best liquid eyeliner in the world. And it sells for a reasonable price!
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
What i like about Jordana products is that even that they are non expensive beauty products and i can find them almost every store i go is that they have improved their quality { i usually buy their lip glosses ) i love the colors and that they are long lasting and as i sayd excellent quality for the price, i use them mostly in an every day basis makeup.
andrea c.
andrea c.
Tracy, CA
Jan. 2, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordan's lip liner! I have a few but below are one of my favorites! They are very long lasting, they have a lot of colors. They are very affordable and I'll forever keep repurchasing!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Dover, De
Jan. 2, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The lip liner in sugar bronze and tawny are so beautiful they don't tug at the lips they are hydrating I love them
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Es una marca de buena calidad y bajos precios, lo puedes encontrar en cualquier lugar.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love this brand! It's very affordable and the quality of their products is great. I love their sweet cream matte liquid lipsticks -- great color selection and they have great staying power! I usually buy my Jordana from Kmart. I will continue to purchase this brand for years to come!
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner is a gem hidden in the drugstore makeup world. Available at Walgreens for $2.99, the longevity of this product is excellent and the pigmentation is impressive. If you are looking for a low cost eyeliner with striking pigmentation, pick this one up!
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.
Jan. 2, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like a lot the pigments and every single make up powders either eyeshadows or blush. Its very affordable and easy to find. Also I like its available online. Definitley one of my favorites brand
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Durham, NC
Jan. 4, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The jordana lip liners are great! They are creamy and nicely pigmented for a drugstore lip liner.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.