BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Brighton, CO
I've only ever used lip products but very rarely and I ever disappointed. I would love to try more
jeanette m.
jeanette m.
I have used the jordana black liquid eyeliner pen amd i absolutely loved it ... goes on perfectly ..creates a perfect line it doesnt smudge or breal apart when it dries .
i have also used jordana lipsticks they have beautiful shades in matte and glossy.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Wilsonville, OR
Good prices, love the lip liners, and the liquid pen eyeliner. The green lid mascara is a little flaky.
Luz C.
Luz C.
I like using Jordan's specially there eyeliners and lipsticks such great quality and really convenient price
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
BOWIE, MD
I love Jordana's liquid matte sticks. Very affordable long lasting. Some shades do require a second coat or a lip liner. I would still recommend these!
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
I usually use they pencil eyeliner because it's really cheap but works amazingly. I love how it is such a quality product but still very inexpensive. This is actually my go to eyeliner I always have to buy one of these every time I go to the store. Definitely a must have.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
What i like about Jordana products is that even that they are non expensive beauty products and i can find them almost every store i go is that they have improved their quality { i usually buy their lip glosses ) i love the colors and that they are long lasting and as i sayd excellent quality for the price, i use them mostly in an every day basis makeup.
Soledad U.
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Es una marca de buena calidad y bajos precios, lo puedes encontrar en cualquier lugar.
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
I dont use much from them but they have the best liquid eyeliner in the world. And it sells for a reasonable price!
Keri Lyne B.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics. For the low price point, their cosmetics are truly top notch. They make the BEST liquid lipstick formula!!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.