Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Carol H.
Carol H.
Burleson, TX

How can you beat the prices on these cosmetic products? Their Twist Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains are perfection! Their eyeliners are definitely my go-to. Just bought a new eye shadow tat I'm stoked to try out. I love their website. Always something new to try out.
jeanette m.
jeanette m.

I have used the jordana black liquid eyeliner pen amd i absolutely loved it ... goes on perfectly ..creates a perfect line it doesnt smudge or breal apart when it dries .
i have also used jordana lipsticks they have beautiful shades in matte and glossy.
Layla Z.
Layla Z.
Sun Valley, CA

Jordana is the first of many brands I reached for when I started with make up they've improved on their products and I still have favorites I use till this day
Lauryn F.
Lauryn F.
Fort Mill, SC

Jordana Cosmetics is a drug store makeup brand you can find at ulta and various drug stores. The great thing about this brand are the prices, some things under $1! The lip pencils are amazing they have great pigment and glide on smoothly, however, with lower prices comes lower quality materials used in the manufacturing and has led me to break out from some of there products.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Richmond Hill, GA

I really enjoy their products and I appreciate the quality of the products at drugstore prices. Even though they are inexpensive, the quality is impeccable! I have tried numerous products from them because why not for the price they are. I love their lip liners and just recently purchased 6 of their liquid lipsticks. And so far I have yet to be disappointed!
LeAnna H.
LeAnna H.
Corbin, Ky

I love Jordana lip matte creams. Such good products and great prices at the drugstores. Wish it was available at Walmart or other stores besides Walgreens, CVS, and Kmart.
Yessenia C.
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT

This a really great brand not expensive at all and the quality of the product is amazing ! I normally buy it at Walgreens love all their matte lipsticks they're beautiful ! Definitely recommend !
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
BOWIE, MD

I love Jordana's liquid matte sticks. Very affordable long lasting. Some shades do require a second coat or a lip liner. I would still recommend these!
Tattii P.
Tattii P.

The eyeliners are the best. Afforable and pigmented. A go to whenever I go to the drugstore
Maria A.
Maria A.
Perth Amboy, NJ

The products are amazing. The prices are great. Usually in the drugstores they have lots of sales. Jordana always comes out with new produts sometimes dupes to high end cosmetics.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.