BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Melani G.
Doral, FL
I love this brand, it is of very good quality and at a favorable price.
My super favorite product is their matte liquid lipsticks, they are fabulous and they smell very delicious.
I highly recommend this brand.

Me encanta esta marca, es de muy buena calidad y a un precio favorable.
Mi producto súper favorito son sus labiales liquidos mate, son fabulosos y huelen riquísimo.
Recomiendo mucho esta marca.
tuve un delineador de ojos que no recuerdo de que color era, pero si recuerdo que era uno de los mejores que tuve en mi vida
noemi c.
For a drugstore company the have a really nice blushes and lip liner And they are super economic
Marisol S.
El Paso, TX
Jordana lipliners are underrated. They are great dupes for some of the higher end lipliners. They are fairly inexpensive, the quality is great and they last a good while. The only con I have is that there isn't a big color selection to choose from.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I personally like jordana cosmetics it is a affordable brand! The display shows its true color.. I always shop online for jordana Cosmetics! I like the quality of the products I do recommend this brand to everyone.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
i love their new lipsticks theyre a dupe for some higher end brands. they are pigmented and comfy on the lips
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Very affordable and good quality for its products. Plenty to choose from and the makeup lasts all day day as well.
Olivia R.
Las Vegas, NV
The affordability of Jordana products is so awesome. What adds the cherry on top though is the great quality the products provide! Jordana lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. Jordana lipliners are smooth and have longevity in color. Most Jordana products are dupes for higher end makeup. I highly recommend this line to people on a budget whom still want to look amazing.
Kim
My favorite product is the cateye liquid liner. It's perfect for creating that sharp wing that I like! It doesn't smear and is matte. Love!
Christie S.
Richmond, CA
I like how inexpensive Jordana products are. I've tried their concealer sticks, eyeliners, lip sticks and lip gloss. The only thing I don't like is the glitter ama eyeliners. I've bought the silver, black and blue but I feel like it doesn't show up well on my skin. However, I do like the easy shine lipsticks- the color is nice and it's smells good too! I just wished they would bring it back. I don't see the lip shine lipsticks anymore at the grocery store where I buy these products.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?