Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

Jordana products are one of my favorite brands. It's very affordable for those who are on a budget with make-up because we all know how expensive they could be! I have a lot of their nail products, eye products and lip products. They all have been very good quality and you can even find them in the dollar store! I know most wouldn't want make-up from a dollar store, but believe me, these products are something else! Their quality is very good! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone, regardless whether you're on a budget or not!
NATASCHA O.
NATASCHA O.

I have some of the modern matte lipsticks that they carry and they are super pigmented! A little drying but just put on a little chapstick and you will be fine. My favorite two would have to be modern bare and matte style. At my Walgreens they never have all the colors. I'm assuming b/c for the price it's a steal! Check them out!!!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , Tx

I love grabbing their eyeliner when I go to the store it last long and the applicatior is the best I've found at that price.
lizz c.
lizz c.

I always loved Jordana I think it was one of the first brands I ever used I usually found them at dollar stores and they always had nice stuff, i especially love their nail polish and their lip crayons
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Spotsylvania, VA

The Jordana 12 hour Liquid Eyeliner Pencil is an unsung hero in the drugstore. Great staying power, creamy feel, and uber pigmented color make this a fave for lining the water line and wallet!
Jessie V.
Jessie V.

I recently was given a Jordan's Easyshine glossy lip color in one if my subscription bags and I absolutely loved it. It's not sticky and has a nice shine. Can't wait to try more colors!
Lucy E.
Lucy E.
Billings, MT

I use this brands liquid eye liner pen, the lip liner and nail polish. I am faithful to those three products because they are a great value with a quality product. I just recently bought a blush, and I am really liking it. It goes on very well with no streaking or fading.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
New Milford, CT

This brand was new to me until recently, but I'm head over heels. The new "modern mattes" lipsticks sucked me in! All of the products I've tried so far are comparable to any other drug store brand, and even some high-end beauty brands. However, the best part is an unbeatable price point - $3 lipsticks, $5 mascaras!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

Depending on the product, some are amazing for how cheap it is. Some is not good.
brandi b.
brandi b.

I am in love with Jordana, their liquid pencil longstay eyeliner was very impressive. I'd place them above most drugstore cosmetics right between those and specialty.Very nice colors, great application, and their longstay line doesn't budge. I'll be for sure returning to them in the future and recommending them.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.