Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Maria S.
Maria S.

I love the lipsticks. They are not sticky and feel moisturizing. Also, the pigmentation is really good!
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO

The 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner is a gem hidden in the drugstore makeup world. Available at Walgreens for $2.99, the longevity of this product is excellent and the pigmentation is impressive. If you are looking for a low cost eyeliner with striking pigmentation, pick this one up!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Dover, De

The lip liner in sugar bronze and tawny are so beautiful they don't tug at the lips they are hydrating I love them
ELISABETH V.
ELISABETH V.

Products are a little cheaper but their eyeliners are pretty good. Lipsticks dry out your lips.
Samantha  R.
Samantha R.

This is a very good brand. I love their eyeliner! It's very affordable and long lasting. It stays on all day with no smearing or any trouble
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Puerto Rico

Muy buenos productos tengo barrios lo recomiendo
Los lipstick me encantan tengo varios
andrea c.
andrea c.
Tracy, CA

I love Jordan's lip liner! I have a few but below are one of my favorites! They are very long lasting, they have a lot of colors. They are very affordable and I'll forever keep repurchasing!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Duncombe, IA

Jordana products have been kind of a hit and miss cosmetic line for me. I love their lip crayons and their eyeliner but am not a huge fan of the formula of their lipstick and mascara. The mascara was dry and flaked all over my face while putting it on.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn

I received a lip color from a friend and was hesitant to try it. Thinking that a drugstore lipstick wouldn't compare to specialty brands, I was wrong. The color is pigmented, smooth and moisturizing and long lasting. It didn't dry my lips out.
Monica C.
Monica C.

Love how affordable this brand is, my favorite is the liquid eye liner. I promise you it's the best I've tried to switch it up and get other brands but nope I always have to go back to Jordana!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.