Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Those marks that pharmacy always stops to measure up. I have used her lip and eyeliners and I love over yours.

It is one of those lines of pharmacy that really are worth every penny.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really love their 12hr made to last shadow sticks and their cat eye liner! The best Lash extreme is pretty nice too.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is an awesome brand. Super affordable and for the most part everything is amazing quality! I absolutely love the 12 HR gel liner. I own every color in that. Also the Jordana black mascara is great. I also love the matte lippies. So good. I recommend this brand to anyone young or old. It's a must for the price point!!! You can't go wrong!
Keri Lyne B.
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics. For the low price point, their cosmetics are truly top notch. They make the BEST liquid lipstick formula!!!
Ann P.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like the jordana easyliner in the color baby berry it give a all natural lip color and makes them look fuller i wear this one whenever i feel my lips need a natural color i do recommend this i got it for $1.99
marisol f.
marisol f.
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:17 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana lip liners are always good they keep your lipstick in place all day & have great color pay off for such a great price
Cassiy H.
Cassiy H.
East Lansing, MI
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love using their lipsticks because they are affordable and the pigment is just amazing. Their blush is also a very good deal. I do shop here very often. Pro they are cheap con it is hard to find around sometimes.
Mikaela R.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I'll give them half way. Their okay products. A little cheapy cheapy but they get the job done. I don't shop for Jordana often unless I'm on a budget and in need. You kind of get what you pay for in the end.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:32 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like using Jordan's specially there eyeliners and lipsticks such great quality and really convenient price
Yahaira G.
Yahaira G.
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their products are amazing! I love their lip products. They don't disappoint at all. Their cat eye liner has a really thin brush so it is so easy to create a wing. I just over all really enjoy most of the products I have tried
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.