Add a Photo

Photos (91)
elizabet r.
elizabet r.
Freeland, PA

The nail hardener works really good. It actually made my nails hard and grow in about one week i started to show signs of growth and they are not fragile.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.

I've used a few jordana products, but my favorite of all are the retractable lip liners! They go on smooth with great pigment. And you CANNOT beat the price. Love love love them. Although I wish there were more colors to choose from.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Troy, NY

I found this product in the dollar store. For it's dirt cheap price it's a pretty good product. I definitely think the quality is low end. I would recommend their lipstick because it's highly pigmented
jo b.
jo b.
Belleville, IL

A great budget friendly makeup line. Love their lipsticks & eye pencils. Highly pigmented colors!
Nathaly K.
Nathaly K.
Sun City, CA

It's cheap so not that great. But it's cheap so it's up to you if that's worth it.
safiyah j.
safiyah j.
Durham, NC

I used the eyebrow pencil. It was the perfect color for my dark hair, with the built in brush was convient. Only problem what that the pencil itself got short and stubby and there's no built in sharpener.
yajaira p.
yajaira p.

I love the black eyeliner I buy it all the time super cheap works great goes on easy and smooth and last a long time you can find at your local Walmart Target Walgreens for about 199 great eyeliner to finish your eyes look very dark black
En un principio la marca no me llamaba mucho la atencion pero vi muchos reviews y chicas hablando de ella,sus labiales son muy bueno.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Middletown, NJ

I only used their lip pots which I'm obsessed with. They help moisturizer and they smell wonderful.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

I picked up some Jordana Cat Eye Liner during a sale Walgreens was having a few months back. I had never tried this brand but had nothing to lose at this price point ($1 each). Great formula and beautiful colors! I will be repurchasing this brand and trying even more of their products💙
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.