Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Holly M.
Holly M.
Peoria , AZ
The easy liner for lips are one of my favorites!! They go on smooth and have staying power. Plus I love the color selection!
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
The matte lipstick is really amazing and for a low price you can't get any better! It's about 1$ and gives that matte finish that you would find with other pricey lipsticks
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Jordana products are sooo cheap and some do have great quality love some of the lipsticks
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
I just started getting into Jordana. I recently purchased a contour stick to try cream contouring under my foundation for a more natural look.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
Those marks that pharmacy always stops to measure up. I have used her lip and eyeliners and I love over yours.

It is one of those lines of pharmacy that really are worth every penny.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I really love their 12hr made to last shadow sticks and their cat eye liner! The best Lash extreme is pretty nice too.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Bernardino, CA
Ive benn using this product since i was in high school. The lip liners are my favorite. High different colors to choose from. High pigmented and last long. And the cost is really low. I highly recommend this product.
Elly Q.
Elly Q.
Very inexpensive easy to find a perfect color and apply. Love all products from gloss to mascara
Tattii P.
Tattii P.
The eyeliners are the best. Afforable and pigmented. A go to whenever I go to the drugstore
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
Jordana is an awesome brand. Super affordable and for the most part everything is amazing quality! I absolutely love the 12 HR gel liner. I own every color in that. Also the Jordana black mascara is great. I also love the matte lippies. So good. I recommend this brand to anyone young or old. It's a must for the price point!!! You can't go wrong!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.