Add a Photo

#28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Tattii P.
Tattii P.

The eyeliners are the best. Afforable and pigmented. A go to whenever I go to the drugstore
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Carrollton, TX

Great makeup at affordable prices. I love their mascaras and liquid pen eyeliners!!
andrea z.
andrea z.

love the line of pecils my always to go to love the way they stay on any product i have
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Killeen, TX

Love this cosmetics line. It is cheap and affordable and are great quality. I especially love their felt tip eyeliner. It is the best I have found and the only one I use right now. It is really black and creates a perfect winged liner.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM

It's so cheap and very good I love the lip liners they go on great the pigment is very intense for a 1$
kim b.
kim b.
Newport, RI

listen is hard where im from to find this products but I have few of my cousins that get this products and I always tent to take their lisptiskc and lip liner because the color is amazing kind remind me of mac lip liners but cheaper
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, New York, NY

Jordana is a very affordable brand that you can find their products at a local drugstore or 99 cent store. The quality of the products are pretty decent. I absolutely love the lip liners and buy them all the time. I would recommend finding a place that sells Jordana and try them out.
Heather S.
Heather S.

Jordana products are deceptively great for their price. I was not expecting to love the lip liner and gloss I got as much as I did and it was a pleasant surprise!
Shaley
Shaley

It my favorite drugstore brand. I really like their lip liners they are soo cute and adorable.
ariana p.
ariana p.
Austin, TX

I love Jordania. being a make up artist i go online all the time for my clients and love all the employees there. they always have the best stuff and i shop there all the time. great quality and great prices i highly recommend everything they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.