BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
Realmente la amoooo, es una marca increíble y con unos precios bajísimos!! La recomiendo muchísimo
Yolanda T.
Jordan's is an amazing drug store makeup brand! They have eyeshadows lipsticks and almost anything they are super afforadable and can be found at Walmart , Walgreens and CVS !
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
So reasonable in pricing. Their milliners and eyeliners are the bomb! Cant help picking a couple things up each time I end up at a local drugstore.
tuve un delineador de ojos que no recuerdo de que color era, pero si recuerdo que era uno de los mejores que tuve en mi vida
Christine M.
Hebron, IN
I find them at Walgreen's. I really like the eyeliner. Lots of colors! Best thing is that they have waterproof! Very very affordable
S. T.
Federal Way, WA
I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
andrea T.
Seneca, SC
I have an eye shadow and blush in this brand. I can honestly say that I love how they look.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
Jordana is a affordable makeup lone usually found at walgreens. I have purchased several products from their line, and I must say they never dissapoint. I love their retractable lipliners and matte lipsticks. I hope they extend their lipstick shades in the future. Overall, its a great line and affordable.
Iszhaya J.
Kent, WA
First off, the whole brand of supplies is affordable! Their lip liners can do wonders and work it's magic! I tried it and it's amazing. I love the lip balm stains and th extreme mascara because its has a very good quality! I recommend shopping here!
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I personally like jordana cosmetics it is a affordable brand! The display shows its true color.. I always shop online for jordana Cosmetics! I like the quality of the products I do recommend this brand to everyone.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?