Add a Photo

Michelle G.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Jan. 2, 2017, 3:44 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Growing up Jordana nail polish was my go-to! I've gotta admit, tho, I still find myself going back to them every now and then. Actually, they've got a garlic based base coat that I literally wear every single time before I apply my nail polish. It protects them from getting all nasty and yellow looking, and helps them grow super quick! They've got all the colors, super inexpensive, and it's a brand that I've known for years!
Jade H.
Jade H.
Gretna, LA
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I enjoy Jordan's cosmetics. It's a great affordable brand. I am obsessed with their eyeliners and lip liners
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Jan. 2, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
He matte lipsticks are wonderful. I love how that have a great smell to them and the colors that have.
dawn b.
dawn b.
Keystone Heights, FL
Jan. 1, 2017, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
great products for a great price. there products are just as good as some high end products i have tried
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Bernardino, CA
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Ive benn using this product since i was in high school. The lip liners are my favorite. High different colors to choose from. High pigmented and last long. And the cost is really low. I highly recommend this product.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
Jan. 2, 2017, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The matte lipstick is really amazing and for a low price you can't get any better! It's about 1$ and gives that matte finish that you would find with other pricey lipsticks
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Pomona, CA
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
From this brand the products I have mostly used that I can recall right now are the lipsticks and lip liners. I honestly really liked these I think they were good for the price I paid which are very affordable! I really like the lip liners from this brand though that is what I own most from Jordana and I love them!
Dianet M.
Dianet M.
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana Cosmetics, They are economical. They are medium durability. We can found in any store, I love the blusa and The polish nail.
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana products are sooo cheap and some do have great quality love some of the lipsticks
Alma S.
Alma S.
Wilsonville, OR
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:24 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Good prices, love the lip liners, and the liquid pen eyeliner. The green lid mascara is a little flaky.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.