BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Aranza C.
Aranza C.
miami , FL
I love mac matte lipstick eventhough it is more than what I would like to pay for lipstick it is definitely worth it and stays on lips for long period of time.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Gretna, LA
I enjoy Jordan's cosmetics. It's a great affordable brand. I am obsessed with their eyeliners and lip liners
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Pomona, CA
From this brand the products I have mostly used that I can recall right now are the lipsticks and lip liners. I honestly really liked these I think they were good for the price I paid which are very affordable! I really like the lip liners from this brand though that is what I own most from Jordana and I love them!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Lakemont, GA
I love Jordan's eyeliner. You can't beat it for the price especially ! It's. easy to use and stays on good.
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
Jordana products are sooo cheap and some do have great quality love some of the lipsticks
Holly M.
Holly M.
Peoria , AZ
The easy liner for lips are one of my favorites!! They go on smooth and have staying power. Plus I love the color selection!
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
Those marks that pharmacy always stops to measure up. I have used her lip and eyeliners and I love over yours.

It is one of those lines of pharmacy that really are worth every penny.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Carrollton, TX
Great makeup at affordable prices. I love their mascaras and liquid pen eyeliners!!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I really love their 12hr made to last shadow sticks and their cat eye liner! The best Lash extreme is pretty nice too.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.