BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Duncombe, IA
Jordana products have been kind of a hit and miss cosmetic line for me. I love their lip crayons and their eyeliner but am not a huge fan of the formula of their lipstick and mascara. The mascara was dry and flaked all over my face while putting it on.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Good quality, cheap. I'm a big fan of their mascara and lip liners. Would recommend for someone on a budget
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
The brand of Jordanian cosmetics, is a good brand of pharmacy makeup. To corde with its price-quality score. In it you can find products of very good quality at an economical price, with nothing to envy to other high-end brands or even their pharmacy colleagues who have shown very good quality. I definitely recommend it
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
The jordana cosmetics are so reasonably priced and such great quality!! I use the cat eye liner daily for my wing and I'm so impressed! Love love love!
Cinthia R.
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL
I love the variety they have and the price its sooo afordable!!! The lipsticks, powders, theyre amazing and super useful, the quality is ok for the price and i think they should keep up like that so people can choose what quality and price they buy
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Jordana has some amazing products that all run less than $5! The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)
Lahnnie S.
Lahnnie S.
There pencils are so smooth & you get alot of product pencil for such an affordable price you can never go wrong when you buy them.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Not my favorite cosmetics but I have used them before and they are decent. Also this brand is a little harder to find where I live.
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
I have used a few Jordana cosmetics. Their fabuliner and a few single shadows. I love the fabuliner, its a great product though not super dark. And every shadow ive used from jordana has been pigmented and great quality.
Tehani K.
Tehani K.
Honolulu, HI
Jordana has some really awesome products that are so underrated. I've tried out tons of different items from their nail polish to their foundation and I'm always impressed. The products are so affordable I don't feel guilty when I buy them!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?