Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Apple Valley, CA

Love the cost effective brand. I always have a lip liner I. My purse. Will be recommending to friends and family
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ

Good product easy to use. Liner is a little bit to hard on my eyes. I do not shop here alot
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.

I love Jordana! Very affordable makeup. There are some hits and misses, but mostly hits! For the price you can't beat it! I highly recommend this brand if you're on a budget.
Rianna R.
Rianna R.
S Richmond Hl, NY

Jordans products are some of my favorite for a quick fix becaus they are high quality and very affordable. Love it
Eva S.
Eva S.
Joppa, IL

I like that their makeup pops out. It makes you stand out in a crowd. Its fun and inviting. You will be noticed.
Claudia Renee P.
Claudia Renee P.
Beaufort, SC

I love this beauty brand because the products are greatly pigmented and so affordable! I love the Cat Eye Liner because it's so precise!
andrea c.
andrea c.
Tracy, CA

I love Jordan's lip liner! I have a few but below are one of my favorites! They are very long lasting, they have a lot of colors. They are very affordable and I'll forever keep repurchasing!
Janeth H.
Janeth H.
Phoenix, AZ

I love these lip liners. They are so pretty. I havent tried the lip sticks but will be trying soon.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Peoria, AZ

I started out using the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner as a kids and it is still one of my favorite brands for eyeliner!
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.

I like a lot the pigments and every single make up powders either eyeshadows or blush. Its very affordable and easy to find. Also I like its available online. Definitley one of my favorites brand
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.