Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
andrea z.
andrea z.

love the line of pecils my always to go to love the way they stay on any product i have
Carol C.
Carol C.
Brooklyn, NY

I like there products. Lipsticks,liners shadows, etc. I'm always looking for new shades of everything
Aranza C.
Aranza C.
Miami, Florida

I love mac matte lipstick eventhough it is more than what I would like to pay for lipstick it is definitely worth it and stays on lips for long period of time.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.

I use more nails enamels, my mom love all the pinks, are so soft, lasting longer, some have pearl powers and is very good for the nails.
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI

I haven't really tried anything for there but all my online friends talk about how wonderful their products are from there and I'm thinking of trying it soon.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY

They're a super affordable beauty brand that's been around for over 25 years and are a sister company to Milani. They can be found online, at Walgreens, Kmart, Duane Reade, and Save Mart. And they have some really awesome products.
Neveen I.
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY

Their liquid lipsticks are THE BEST I have ever tried. I seen them at Walgreens and figured I'd give them a try because they were only $4.99!!! They're amazingggggg
Megan M.
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA

What a surprise! I can go on and on but it is simple quality make up items at the perfect price point. I love their lipliners. I will go high end on lipstick, but anchor it with a Jordana Lipstick, and it stays all day.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Hialeah , Florida

I've been recently wearing it without the liner. One thing I noticed was that when drinking it can wear off peeling in the center. However, it held on pretty well while eating despite the oils. It didn't disappear, so you can spread around the left out color with your lips and it'll look ok. Definitely not sandwich proof, but then again most lipsticks aren't.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Grand Rapids , Mi

Growing up Jordana nail polish was my go-to! I've gotta admit, tho, I still find myself going back to them every now and then. Actually, they've got a garlic based base coat that I literally wear every single time before I apply my nail polish. It protects them from getting all nasty and yellow looking, and helps them grow super quick! They've got all the colors, super inexpensive, and it's a brand that I've known for years!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.