Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Maria A.
Maria A.

Algunos de sus lápices labiales Matte no nos duran demasiado y pigmentan poco a veces, aunque un punto a su favor seria que el precio es super accesible y nos permite comprar varios productos
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL

I have only used their matte lipsticks. They work ok now that i have been into makeup for awhile now i prefer other matte lipsticks over jordanas since they dry out so quickly.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY

They're a super affordable beauty brand that's been around for over 25 years and are a sister company to Milani. They can be found online, at Walgreens, Kmart, Duane Reade, and Save Mart. And they have some really awesome products.
Dina G.
Dina G.
Silver Spring, MD

I used to love their products. There felt tip black eyeliner pen used to be my holy grail eyeliner! And it was truly amazing I could've been a competitor to the high end brands. But within the last few years they change the applicator and the formula and I absolutely hate it now. I no longer purchase products from this company
Florentina D.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls, Ct

I always buy my lip liner from Jordan's they r very inexpensive and greattt greatt product i keep buying over and over rock n roll lip liner it is the best lip liner ever can't live without it ❤️❤️
Indigo S.
Indigo S.
Bloomfield, NJ

Jordana was the first lipstick I ever bought growing up and I still use their products. They never fail to be exactly as advertised and always for a great price
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY

i have been using their lip liners for years and i love their new lip collections. they have beautiful colors and its not drying at all. also very affordable at drug stores 99cent stores and beauty supply stores
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX

I love their new Liquid lipsticks they are awesome. I have the colors that beat fit for my skin tone I love them. I have used them before. They are great quality and for the price you get a great deal.
Eliza T.
Eliza T.

I love Jordana! They have a beautiful line of beauty products affordable for anyone's budget!!!!!
Sarai H.
Sarai H.

I can't begin to explain how Jordana has been a part of my life as my favorite and first beauty brand. I love love love their lip liners so much I own about 7 or 8. I use them as lipstick and they last all day. I've gotten so many compliments on my lipsticks but I tell then it's lipliners. Their soft last a long time and the texture is great they hardly break and I will continue to use them for a long time.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.