Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Calexico, CA
Jordana cosmetics is one of my favorite brands because i can buy like 40 dlls of product and buy like all the necessary to do my makeup. It is very good quality. And definately i recommend this brand to everyone
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Wylie, TX
I love the lipsticks! The quality of this makeup is absolutely amazing and I love using it in my daily makeup routine.
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Jordana cosmetics is a nice affordable brand. So many good products in their line. The Jordana matte lipsticks are my favorite
Ana G.
Ana G.
Union City, CA
I own five of the chubby lipstick which as very moisturizing and have great staying power.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
Wonderful priced makeup at the drugstore! Preforms great and rarely have an issue with anything!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Didn't like how the eyeliner went on because it would dry and crinkle up a lot and was hard to take off and would peel off a lot.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Ive only rried the nail polish on my toes. It went on well but seemed to chip off quickly
andrea z.
andrea z.
love the line of pecils my always to go to love the way they stay on any product i have
Lori F.
Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
I love jordana's lip liners they glide on very smooth and are long lastingive heard alot bout them through youtube i def would like to look at more of there products because i hear so much from the youtubers in the makeup word i also got some stuff from them through ipsy i believe i love it so far!
Aranza C.
Aranza C.
miami , FL
I love mac matte lipstick eventhough it is more than what I would like to pay for lipstick it is definitely worth it and stays on lips for long period of time.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.