BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Christie P.
Christie P.
Oktaha, OK
I LOVE the Jordana lip liner in the color tawny! It is sooo inexpensive and very non drying. It lasts so well. I love all their lip liners but tawny is the most pretty and natural color. I highly recommend the lip liners. Especially because they are not wooden!
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
I really like there eye pencils and blushes! I've never tried any other product from them but for no personal reason.. I just needed blush and an eye pencil and they have great ones!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I wish my local walgreens sold more of these products, because the ones that I have used in the past have been really good!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
These products work so well especially for the prices they are for. The lip liners are so creamy and just glide on.
Mychell C.
Mychell C.
Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Sandy E.
Sandy E.
Excelente marca con una gran calidad en cada uno de sus colores y en muy bajo costo y los puedes encontrar muy fácil.
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
This brand can be found really inexpensive, but the product quality isn't bad. Comparable to covergirl and Revlon.
Mandi H.
Mandi H.
Huntsville, MO
Affordable products. Most of them are hit or miss. The lip liners are worth the effort to find. The Liquid Eyeliners and Eye Liner pens are great.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Is a good brand, they have good cosmetics. I like the lipsticks, not my favorites but they are good. I love the Nail polish, they have amazing colors.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
The Jordana cosmetics is so good i like it , lipstick , eye liner etc i love it!!! Its a good idea to buy
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.