BY JORDANA COSMETICS #34 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Rose R.
Rose R.
This shade's called "Berry #52" from Jordana, it's a low cost brand 2.99$
It's a matte lipstick, the color is like a chocolate with granate (a match) haha.
I really love this lipstick. It's so economic, it's a beautiful color, I wear it for my daily use.
It smells like cocoa. And durability is longer.
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
The brand of Jordanian cosmetics, is a good brand of pharmacy makeup. To corde with its price-quality score. In it you can find products of very good quality at an economical price, with nothing to envy to other high-end brands or even their pharmacy colleagues who have shown very good quality. I definitely recommend it
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny
The jordana cosmetics are so reasonably priced and such great quality!! I use the cat eye liner daily for my wing and I'm so impressed! Love love love!
Marie S.
Marie S.
miami, FL
Is a good brand, they have good cosmetics. I like the lipsticks, not my favorites but they are good. I love the Nail polish, they have amazing colors.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love the cosmetics. Great affordable prices. I love to use their eye primer.
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Their lip liners are the best quality and affordable ! The texture to it it super creamy!
Maya W.
Maya W.
The have an extreme mascara that is the bomb!!
Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.
I feel like Jordana is stepping up their game! They've been coming out with pretty good stuff! And I love how affordable their prices are
Nyocca F.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I always buy and use their eyeliners, the price is very reasonable and affordable, most local stores and beauty supplies stores have this brand, hence it is easy to fine. They can improve on long lasting it wears out pretty fast and good to use if you are just going out for a few hours.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
For only being a few dollars, this brand pleasantly surprised me. They have great foundation and blush/bronzer. Their lipsticks are pretty good too! Thumbs up from me!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?