Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Bobbie Jo U.
Bobbie Jo U.
There are some awesome hidden gems in this cosmetic company. While there are good products there are also some not so good products. Everything is very inexpensive though so it's not like you'll break the bank while trying their products. Definitely 10/10 recommend.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn , OH
I have an eyeliner and a lip liner from them, I like the lip liner, but the eyeliner is hard like the ones you would by twenty years ago. I won't buy these cosmetics again. I won't recommend them to others either, but the lip liner is good if you are on a budget.
Halla A.
Halla A.
Costa Mesa, CA
Jordana is an amazing makeup company. I have only used a couple items but from what Ive tried it is absolutely amazing! I adore their mascaras and lip liners. the price cannot be beat. each item is about two dollars and well worth every penny. I adore this brand!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I recently purchased or Jordana sweet creme lipstick. I think it is in a color called Strawberry Shortcake. I am so glad that I made this Choice. It is a beautiful color it's really pigmented and it's long-lasting and doesn't dry out. Would definitely recommend.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Saint Louis, MO
GREAT inexpensive products. I love their eyeliners, they are my go to and last forever. They have liquid, pencil, and a gel based liner. I purchase mine from Walgreens and their products have never disappointed. I recommend them for a touchup bag for your purse!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Canton, SD
I wish I could find more variety locally so that I can try more products. My recent favorite find is the modern matte lipstick. The prices are so adorable and I have been very pleased with the lip color options I've purchased so far. Please put more in walgreens
Sushma R.
Sushma R.
Boca Raton, FL
I like Jordana cosmetics because it is cheap and affordable and a decent product. I like their eye liners and buy them all the time. I also like their eye shadows their browns and made to last products apply really well to my skin and definitely pops the makeup.
Renee C.
Renee C.
SAN ANTONIO, Texas (TX)
I recently tried Jordan and hot a lip liner I was very impressed with. I am gonna start trying other products they male since I loved the lip liner so much. It was very pigmented and stayed put and did not bleed. I can't wait to try another product mace by them
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
Jordana is a great beauty line, especially for the dollar. I do buy this brand quiet a bit and I have always been satisfied. my shopping experiences have been great. I have always found what I needed. Yes I would recommend shopping here. It is very affordable.
Elia J.
Elia J.
I just tried their new liquid lipstick and it was hit and miss. I picked out a bright, candy apple red color and it ended up looking raspberry on my lips. It lasted a fair amount, but I wouldn't call it long wearing. Best part of it was that it was non drying.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.