BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Tiersa T.
Jordana is a very affordable brand with some great hidden gems. I love their blushes and their lipliner, but my favorite purchase has to be their Best Lash Extreme mascara. They are also doing a great job at expanding the products in their brand.
DAHIANA A.
MIAMI
I recently star to use Jordana. i have to admit before to use i was scare because the presentation. Actually i can't answer that now. no I shopped there once. It is affordable at the moment, i hope it continues. Yes i'll recommend to shop there.
Christina G.
Phenix City, AL
I have repeatedly used Jordana Cosmetics' retractable lip and eye liners. The quality, color and coverage of these products are phenomenal. These products are reasonably priced and among my favorites. I definitely would recommend these products!
Gosto bastante da linha da Jordana , é acessível e encontramos com facilidade os produtos e possui boa relação preço x qualidade , a cada dia vem se tornando uma marca mais lembrada e popular com bastante produtos legais para nós consumidores .
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA
Jordan a is hit and miss for me, but you cannot beat there affordable price point, and for that I love. I have a lip cream I love and although I love the color of their gold liquid cat eye liner it tends to cracker and flake off rather quickly.
LaSonnuia S.
Dallas, TX
My favorite Jordana cosmetic is my eyeliner, which I use for my eyebrows. The color is a perfect brown for me. I have used the colors for years. Jordana offers the pencil in the mechanical format. The mechanical eye pencil is self sharpening.
Jessica S.
Tulsa, OK
Jordana Cosmetics are wonderful! I love their lip liners! Wonderful quality and reasonable prices, Jordana makes for a competitive company for beauty lovers in all demographics! Thanks for all your great products and beauty lines! I support.
Sarah E.
I am still new to this line of make up, however the products are so affordable and seem to be worth the money anyways! Their liquid lipstick is amazing and I absolutely love the color range as well. I would highly recommend trying them out!
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY
Jordana offers a wide range of products but their recent electric glosses and their sweet creme Matte liquid to matte lipsticks have been amazing. Very affordable and comparable to higher end brands. I found mine in Walgreens drugstores.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?