Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.

Esta marca de cosméticos me parece que es muy bueno y de Gran calidad por eso se los recomiendo Me encantó demasiado y me parece que súper Fabulosa por eso no dude en adquirirlo porque de verdad Muy bueno siempre tiene unos labiales y un rímel súper perfecto Así que no dudes
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA

I have tried very fiew of their products, but decent for the price. I purchased a liquid eyeliner at a drug store for a very cheap price. It is a bit flakey when it dries, but works in a pinch. I would be interested in checking out some of their other products in the future.
Skylar M.
Skylar M.

Really not impressed with Jordana Cosmetics. Terrible quality. They aren't very pricey but that's only because their products don't work. I'm very disappointed with my black lipstick I bought. It came out like grape lip balm. The other lipsticks I bought were also very bad.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Lexington, KY

I love Jordana because it is inexpensive, cruelty-free, and has a great range of products. I use their mascara, eyebrow pencil, and lip liner. I'm all about drugstore brands and finding good quality products for a lower cost can be tricky but Jordana is a winner in my book!
Mel O.
Mel O.
Long Island City, NY

I've been using Jordana products since I was in middle school . That's how I started using makeup , with her products . Specially since they are so affordable and the first products I can ever get my hands on . From the lipsticks , to. Nail polishes. Everything is so good
Trishna P.
Trishna P.
Kennesaw, GA

I bought the sweet cream liquid lipstick in cinnamon toast. It is the first brown nude that matches my skin tone PERFECTLY! It really is that perfect true brown on me. It lasts all day and I didn't find it to be drying at all. It also dried really quickly which is a plus.
Arlette M.
Arlette M.

This is a great drug store brand with affordable products. When I was using their felt tip liquid liner I would go through 2 in a matter of months because it is so easy to use. I would definitely use their eyeliner again if I was in a pinch and needed a reliable eyeliner.
Monica G.
Monica G.

The only product i use is their eyeliner pencil cod my eyebrows it stays om but not too dry on like if i screw up im able to smudge it off the one i use is Coffee its the one mostly matches me. and this is one of my daily products because my eyebrows are way too thin lol.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Ozone Park, NY

I have a lipstick that my grandmother gave me, it's such a beautiful shade, a deep purplish color, it goes on smoothly, but I don't like the consistency of it too much, maybe because it's not matte, but I do get tons of compliments when I wear it, so I'm a happy camper.
Debra R.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I love Jordana as a brand. Most of their products I consider to be awesome hidden gems, such as their mascara and lip liners. There are things I don't care for, namely their liquid lipstick. But for the price they knock it out of the park. Overall, definitely recommend.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.