Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Catalina D.
Catalina D.

I think Jordana is a great makeup company. They make the best liquid liner that can last all day, better than some higher end product. Their lip liners are fantastic and all of their products are very affordable. Its a must try brand if you are on a budget or willing to try new things.
Antonia S.
Antonia S.
Santiago,stgo

I like their glazes but there are some that even giving three layers still look bad, that's something they have to fix. But I like that the containers are large because they come with a lot of product. On the other hand I like the prices we are neither so expensive nor so cheap but ok.
Carmen Q.
Carmen Q.
Ansonia, CT

Jordana cosmetics what to say. Honestly this cosmetic line has an awesome mascara I love and a lip liner I like using. I think the line can do alot better in alot of ways but as for their quality it's amazing amd I would love for this cosmetic line to go big like la girl cosmetic. ....
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mount Dora, Fl

Love the joradana sweet cream liquid lipsticks!!! Seriously amazing for $4 ❤ they go on super pigmented and they last literally all day! They wear nicely without getting super patchy. They are also VERY comfortable on the lips for a matte liquid lipstick ❤❤❤ I can't get enough of them.
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Glendale, CA

I love Jordana Cosmetics for their super affordable prices. My favorite thing from them is their nail polishes they are amazing and pretty great quality. I shop here a lot and would definitely recommend. They have reliable products that go above and beyond, especially for their prices.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Tampa, FL

Wonderful eye and lip liners, at a great price! Vibrant colors that last all day! Some liners will snag on your eyelid if you do not use enough primer or Shadow. I have not experienced that type of snagging with these liners, and I found the line to be nice and uniform across the lid..
Maria Fernanda S.
Maria Fernanda S.
Monterrey , Nuevo León

I like many lipsticks but I feel that the quality is not as good as 5 years ago; I believe that they should innovate their brand giving more marketing and taking out more range of products; Years ago was what my aunts used and my mom used but now we sometimes lean towards other brands
Gissette F.
Gissette F.

Jordana es una marca que lleva muuuuuchos años aqui en Chile, fue la primera marca que trajo precios económicos y de buena calidad.

Hasta ahora sigo usando sus lapices de ojos, labiales, sombras e incluso me agrada que se hayan renovado y vayan innovando en nuevos colores y todo eso
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO

i love jordana cosmetics!!! I have a lot of their lip liners & lipsticks! They have great lip products and super affordable! There a really good drugstore brand. I usually buy Jordana at CVS or on the Jordana website. The Easyliner for Lips in Tawny is my favorite and its only $2.99
Rena S.
Rena S.

I love jordanna sweet cream mattes, they are so pretty and stay on really well for the price. The color selection is huge. My favorite color would have to be rose macaron. It's such a gorgeous dusty rose/pink color and it looks great on everyone. Hope to pick them all up eventually.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.