Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Yulee, FL

This brand has alot of things other drugstore brands have at half the price. I couldnt live without my jordana lip liners or my felt tip eyeliner!
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Birmingham, Al

I love Jordana products. They are so underrated and awesome. They are VERY affordable and extremely high quality. I recommend their eyeliners. I highly recommend this brand. You can find them at Walgreens and Kmart.
Fabián G.
Fabián G.
Monterrey,N.l

I love this cosmetics!! Are great.
The make up is the best, i really in love with these products.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX

I recently tried their lipliner and fell in love. They are super cheap but have great quality. They slide on with ease and stay on. I love the twist up, no need to carry a sharpener. I highly recommend these!
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA

Great they don't dry your skin out they are well worth the money but a re a little more difficult to find .
Amber L.
Amber L.
Colorado Springs, CO

I've tried best lash mascara and it's so amazing and super affordable! You can also try their Matte lip colors and lip glosses. They are all beautiful shades and it's crazy how cheap they are but perform so well.
anita f.
anita f.
Hubert, NC

Cheap, and really good makeup. The matte lipsticks are very good. And i love the shadow sticks and the brow products. I think they are very underrated. A very good drugstore find
Jacque M.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm

I purchase these products at Walgreens and I've only purchased the lip liners offered from this brand. They have a great price point but many of there lip liner colors are very similar. I would like to try more of there cosmetic line
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Covington, TN

I use a Jordana liquid eyeliner pencil every day and it works just as well as the more expensive liquid eyeliner pencils. I have and would recommend it to anyone.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Lumberton, Nc

I discovered Jordana cosmetics through YouTube. I have purchased lip liners and eye liners. I enjoy the lip liners and they are very inexpensive. I did not like the felt tip eyeliner. It smudged very easily on my eyes.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.