Add a Photo

Princess M.
Shafter, Ca
Dec. 31, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I haven't really used Jordana cosmetics but I have used there lip liners & I think there great really pigmented they have lots of colors they last awhile on your lips I would definitely recommend the lip liners
Katie B.
Katie B.
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only used a few products from their line and haved loved them. Just sad that I haven't been able to find their liquid lipsticks in Walgreen's near me.
Rocio T.
Rocio T.
Jan. 1, 2017, 5:08 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love everything about this make up would definitely recommend . Specifically there matte lipstick Awsome.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Wonderful priced makeup at the drugstore! Preforms great and rarely have an issue with anything!
Jaci C.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
Jan. 1, 2017, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the taupe colored lip stick! Moisturizes my lips while giving them color! 🤗
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Wylie, TX
Jan. 1, 2017, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the lipsticks! The quality of this makeup is absolutely amazing and I love using it in my daily makeup routine.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Brighton, CO
Jan. 31, 2017, 12:32 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I've only ever used lip products but very rarely and I ever disappointed. I would love to try more
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Lakemont, GA
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordan's eyeliner. You can't beat it for the price especially ! It's. easy to use and stays on good.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Walterboro, SC
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love jordana's lip liners they glide on very smooth and are long lastingive heard alot bout them through youtube i def would like to look at more of there products because i hear so much from the youtubers in the makeup word i also got some stuff from them through ipsy i believe i love it so far!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Dec. 31, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Didn't like how the eyeliner went on because it would dry and crinkle up a lot and was hard to take off and would peel off a lot.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.