Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Kim M.
Kim M.
Soudan, MN

Jordana products are just as good as more expensive brands I have used. Many fun colors and a great variety of products to choose from.
Chrissie B.
Chrissie B.
Winter Park, FL

I use Jordana eyeliner everyday. I also have some eyeshadows. The quality and price of the items really cannot be beat. I don't think that Jordana gets the reputation it deserves. Beauty on a budget is what they sell and I love that they make it so affordable!
Aurika A.
Aurika A.
Tupelo, MS

I used only 1 product from Jordana Cosmetics. It was a black eyeliner. It was pretty good.
Irene Q.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN

Just the other day I bought a Jordana eyebrow pencil for the first time. I like the color a lot , it matches my brows / hair pretty well . The color stayed on for a decent amount of time and is easy to wash off . Great price for a decent product !
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Saint Petersburg , Florida

Jordana is the hidden gem at the drugstore. This brand carries amazing quality lip liners at a price that is less than $3! I always find this brand at my local Walgreens and they're definitely worth trying!
Kathlyn Karla A.
Kathlyn Karla A.
San Jose, CA

For something that is cheap, its cheap! No lie, the only product I bought was a lipstick that felt like a toy make up but delivered good-lasting color. Definitely put a moisturizing balm under before you apply!
Rose C.
Rose C.
Mesa, AZ

Jordan's cosmetics are wonderful. They are affordable and are sometimes better than high end cosmetics. I love their crayon eye shadows and their lip liners among a few other things. They are a great company!
Ami
Ami

Super affordable. The amount of products available is great too. I personally love their eyeliners. Their makeup such as powders blush and bronzers at great for the first few hours but dont last too long
Sahrish M.
Sahrish M.

Love how pigmented their eyeliner pencils are! I buy one overtime I'm at the drugstore. They're one of the few eyeliners that actually show up in my waterline. Plus, they're super affordable, so no guilt in buying multiple shades!
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.

I love this brand of cosmetics. They have great products & the prices are decent & affordable. The shopping experience is great & easy to shop for. I would definitely purchase their products again
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.