Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Karen O.
Karen O.

Their matte lipsticks have a beautiful variety of colors! And they're a comfortable wear, not drying! Easy to apply and all around a great product. Super affordable as well
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Absolutely love Jordana liquid matte lipstick. Lasts all day, vibrant colors and feels amazing! Found mine at walgreens.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Jacksonville, AL

I have tried a few products from Jordana. They have a great line of products but not much variety. They definitely have some hidden gems at the drugstore. They are an affordable brand but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Jaci C.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX

I love the taupe colored lip stick! Moisturizes my lips while giving them color! 🤗
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Wylie, TX

I love the lipsticks! The quality of this makeup is absolutely amazing and I love using it in my daily makeup routine.
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hill , NY

Jordana cosmetics is a nice affordable brand. So many good products in their line. The Jordana matte lipsticks are my favorite
Kendra D.
Kendra D.
San Leandro, CA

I love their lipliners because they're extremely affordable. I only have one, but it works really well and glides on smoothly.
Sammie S.
Sammie S.

Great quality for a cheaper brand, but it's also a cheap brand. Heard raves about the mascara and it wasn't bad but not as great as I expected.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Rio Rancho, NM

Didn't like how the eyeliner went on because it would dry and crinkle up a lot and was hard to take off and would peel off a lot.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO

Ive only rried the nail polish on my toes. It went on well but seemed to chip off quickly
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.