BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Ally K.
Ally K.
Mchenry, IL
Good brand. I use this when I am not sure about a type of product because it is cheap. Usually pretty good.
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Their lip liners are the best quality and affordable ! The texture to it it super creamy!
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
The brand of Jordanian cosmetics, is a good brand of pharmacy makeup. To corde with its price-quality score. In it you can find products of very good quality at an economical price, with nothing to envy to other high-end brands or even their pharmacy colleagues who have shown very good quality. I definitely recommend it
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.
I like a lot the pigments and every single make up powders either eyeshadows or blush. Its very affordable and easy to find. Also I like its available online. Definitley one of my favorites brand
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY
Jordana Cosmetics is a great brand! This was the first brand I used when I started getting into nail art and makeup. It is sooooo affordable! And the quality is great for the price!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Easley, SC
Seriously, the best drugstore mascara that I have ever bought. It almost is just too much. You do have to be really careful with the clumping but if you have an eyelash brush the stuff is absolutely amazing.
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
I like Thier makeup line esp the lipstick
Goes on smooth and different colors I don't have to worry about not having a choice MD they are affordable
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
I really like there eye pencils and blushes! I've never tried any other product from them but for no personal reason.. I just needed blush and an eye pencil and they have great ones!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
These products work so well especially for the prices they are for. The lip liners are so creamy and just glide on.
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX
I love their new Liquid lipsticks they are awesome. I have the colors that beat fit for my skin tone I love them. I have used them before. They are great quality and for the price you get a great deal.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.