Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Jordana cosmetics is not found in a lot of places, so you might have to dig around some. The products are cheap, which may cause a lot of customers to be wary- but you cannot go wrong with lipsticks or lip stains! These lip products are very pigmented and moisturizing. Recommended!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Peru, NY
I actually just bought my first Jordana product: their Calcium Boost Base Coat for nails. Wow! I like to wear glitter nail polish, and removing it can really damage your nails. Mine were a mess! So I decided to find an affordable treatment just to help them recover a little bit before I put on my HOLIDAY glitter. The Calcium Boost Basecoat made them look amazing and feel strong after just one use! Now that my local Kmart carries them, I will be using Jordana a lot more. You can never have enough affordable cruelty free products!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Wetumpka, AL
I prefer jordana lip liner to any other. My favorite shade is ROCK'NROSE and it is my never fail lip luscious pucker pleaser! The retractable pencil is creamy and never fades or smears. I've tried others high end and drug store. I will always pick Jordana easy liner over the rest.
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
This are so affordable. I always purchase their lip liners and eye pencils. This r so much better then high end produts. This in my must have lists. Everytime i go to walgreens i always purchse sonething from their aisle. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
2869 fairbanks ave Simi Valley, CA
I love jordana products I have the lip liners and eyeliners as well as eyeshadows love that they are supper affordable and very good quality .
nikki s.
nikki s.
Austell, GA
i love their eye & lip liners and in my opinion they are just as good as any high end cosmetic chain. not only do they look good but they are very affordable so if you lose a liner you wont cry "theres $15 dollars down the drain.."
Princess M.
Princess M.
Shafter, Ca
I haven't really used Jordana cosmetics but I have used there lip liners & I think there great really pigmented they have lots of colors they last awhile on your lips I would definitely recommend the lip liners
Shiena T.
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
So affordable and cheap! The makeup is very decent. I find myself using the stuff more.
Seferina M.
Seferina M.
I am in love with the liquid eyeliner from this brand! It is my go to! I just wish more stores carried their products!
Katie B.
Katie B.
I've only used a few products from their line and haved loved them. Just sad that I haven't been able to find their liquid lipsticks in Walgreen's near me.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.