BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Shorty D.
Long Beach, Ca
Jordan always has great pigment and great prices. I find it at Walgreens. I personally really love the shadow sticks because they last so long and are super smooth. I like to use them for colored eyeliners as well.
Elizabeth E.
2869 fairbanks ave Simi Valley, CA
I love jordana products I have the lip liners and eyeliners as well as eyeshadows love that they are supper affordable and very good quality .
Chloe B.
THEIR MASCARA IS BOMB!!! cheap and amazing. makes your eyelashes too long. its hard to find in the states but its worth the hunt. Milani has an amazing baked blush called luminoso as well. its so pigmented and absolutely beautiful! I wear it everyday
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Jordana black eyeliner pencils are honestly one of my HG products. They are super black, smudge out nicely on the lower lash, and stay put. I discovered these in High School and have bought them continuously over the years. Every time I repurchase I am surprised at how good these are for the money!
Sara S.
A lot of product
Packinging was nice
Ann D.
Brooklyn , NY
Jordana Cosmetics is a great brand! This was the first brand I used when I started getting into nail art and makeup. It is sooooo affordable! And the quality is great for the price!
Samantha A.
For such an inexpensive price you get a really good product. I have used the lip liners and mascara for years and the rocknrose lip liner is still my favorite to pair with most nude lipsticks. I find jordana at my local kmart and walgreens and they're always a really good price
missy h.
I have yet to be able to find this product in stores. What i have tried is the eyeliner and it's very nice! I would love for it to be more available to me. I originally tried this brand from a monthly subscription. I have yet to try more because I don't shop on store sites often unless it's sephora, ulta, or amazon haha. So far the brand is ok.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Me gustan la mayoría de sus productos labiales, bases, entre otros tienen calidad y pigmentación a un cosoto bastante accesible... Y algunos productos sorprenden recomendado... 💗
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?