Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Jackson, NJ

Lip liners get a 10/10 from me. Not expensive and great for underneath lipstick. Everyone loves their lip liners.
Kathrynn L.
Kathrynn L.
Piedmont, SC

A good go to brand for products you want to try out and practice with before committing to purchasing a high end or better quality cosmetic
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ

I love their matte lipsticks and their lipliner! Beautiful colors and very affordable prices!
Fabián G.
Fabián G.
Monterrey,N.l

I love this cosmetics!! Are great.
The make up is the best, i really in love with these products.
Luiza A.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA

The Jordan's cosmetics came back into the limelight with a vengeance. I used to use Jordan's back when I was a teenager and then it died down but now I'm 2017 they have came back and wow is the word to describe them. The new liquid lipsticks are amazing and I will continue to purchase.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Yulee, FL

This brand has alot of things other drugstore brands have at half the price. I couldnt live without my jordana lip liners or my felt tip eyeliner!
anita f.
anita f.
Hubert, NC

Cheap, and really good makeup. The matte lipsticks are very good. And i love the shadow sticks and the brow products. I think they are very underrated. A very good drugstore find
giseel c.
giseel c.
Avon, CO

I've tried one of their blush that my grandma gave me, and it was amazing i absolutely. i loved it and i will be buying it again.
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Birmingham, Al

I love Jordana products. They are so underrated and awesome. They are VERY affordable and extremely high quality. I recommend their eyeliners. I highly recommend this brand. You can find them at Walgreens and Kmart.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Woodstock, GA

Great they don't dry your skin out they are well worth the money but a re a little more difficult to find .
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.