BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Carina C.
Carina C.
Love the lip liner in Tawny from this brand. Such a pretty color does its job well.
Katia I.
Katia I.
Hopkins, MN
Love Jordana cosmetics! I have tried several items including mascara, lipsticks, eye liners and lip liners. The lip sticks and lip liners have great staying power. What a great selection of colors as well! Can't wait to try more from this brand!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Great brand at an amazing price. I wish that they were at more drugstores, like CVS. Jordana has a lot of really good products, especially their liquid eyeliner
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
I love their lip liners ! I love that you can find their products at the drug store and they are very affordable! They have a great color selection and their products are very very good for the price !
Tehani K.
Tehani K.
Honolulu, HI
Jordana has some really awesome products that are so underrated. I've tried out tons of different items from their nail polish to their foundation and I'm always impressed. The products are so affordable I don't feel guilty when I buy them!
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Best eyeliner ever !! Many colors to choose from, stays on all day without smudging and is so cheap. I buy mine at Walgreens. Also is made in the USA !
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
Jordana is one of my go to friend it is really inexpensive their make up is amazing and it is definitely worth every penny of your money.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
I really like the eye lines and lip products. They are very affordable and stay on well.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Jordana has some of the best makeup products at ridiculously low prices. Their 12 hour eyeliners are an exact dupe for the Urban Decay 24 hour eyeliners in wear time and in the limited colors available. They also have great lipsticks, mascara, and eyeshadow as well. One of my favorites at the drugstore
Lahnnie S.
Lahnnie S.
There pencils are so smooth & you get alot of product pencil for such an affordable price you can never go wrong when you buy them.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.