Add a Photo

By JORDANA COSMETICS
#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.

Very affordable store brand. Not the first brand I usually go to but I will always buy if I'm looking for a gloss or eyebrow pencil.
Geraldynee M.
Geraldynee M.
Wenatchee, WA

I am a huge fan of Jordana lip liners. It is the one brand of liners that I use. They have a small selection of colors but the colors that they do have are very pretty. They are long wear so they don't fade throughout the day.
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA

I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
Hilda M.
Hilda M.

jordana siempreme sorprende con la buena calidad de sus productos y el precio tan economico que ofrece me gustaria poder conseguirlo en mas tiendas departamentales ya que es un poco complicado al menos aqui en los estados unidos el conseguir sus productos
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

Very affordable products, but everything I've ever tried from Jordana's line has been amazing!
Mariela L.
Mariela L.
W Valley City, UT

Desde chica me encantado esta marca. Es muy buena y muy económica. Super recomensada para toda aquella que va empesando con el maquillaje.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA

Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Janice W.
Janice W.
Madison, MS

My favorite beauty blogger raved about the lip liner Tawny so I had to try it. For me, it didn't have a lot of coverage and it's a little dry. I'm going to keep working with it and see if it gets better. If Leslie likes it (and she loves it) I know it must be. Great product.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY

Jordana is one of my favorite cheap makeup brands. They're cheap money-wise, but definitely not in terms of quality. They make my favorite nail polishes of all time, and they have a huge range of colors. I would totally buy their products again.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.