Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
linda p.
linda p.
Chino, CA
I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
i love the eyeliners from this brand. i always use black...
they are super cheap and actually pretty good quality.
the black liner with a gold lid is my fav :)
thumbs up if u agree
Aulia P.
Aulia P.
North Port, FL
I own the fabuliner many eyeliners, blushes, eyeshadow pencils and lipsticks from Jordana. I'm happy with every single one of them. Repeat customer for many years. The fabuliner is an everyday staple for me.
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
Caro, MI
Best eyeliner ever !! Many colors to choose from, stays on all day without smudging and is so cheap. I buy mine at Walgreens. Also is made in the USA !
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Their lip liners are the best quality and affordable ! The texture to it it super creamy!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Very good brand ams very cost friendly. Easy to find. Great colors. Acne friendly. I love that i can also find this at my nearest drugstore
Tan O.
Tan O.
I love the Jordana Lipliners..They are not only affordable but lasting on the lips...Love them the way they are and wouldn't change anything. Very affordable product. Have been using them for 13 years and will continue.
kiara h.
kiara h.
Okolona, MS
Jordana cosmetics are so great with my skin it is hard to find makeup that doesnt break me out because i have sensitive skin. Nothing really wants to blend in with until i found jordana's cosmetics truly amazing
Iszhaya J.
Iszhaya J.
Kent, WA
First off, the whole brand of supplies is affordable! Their lip liners can do wonders and work it's magic! I tried it and it's amazing. I love the lip balm stains and th extreme mascara because its has a very good quality! I recommend shopping here!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Love Jordana mascara eyes, long lasting, have like five months using mask and lipstick matte, and i love them!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.