Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Shaley
Shaley

It my favorite drugstore brand. I really like their lip liners they are soo cute and adorable.
Affordable ,i really liked their new sweet matte lip cream not the best but definitely worth 4 or 5 dollars and you can find at the drugstore so that makes it conveneient
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Calexico, CA

Jordana cosmetics is one of my favorite brands because i can buy like 40 dlls of product and buy like all the necessary to do my makeup. It is very good quality. And definately i recommend this brand to everyone
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I have several lipsticks from Jordana, and while I'm not a huge fan of their matte lipsticks as they are quite drying, they are colorful. I have a single eyeshadow that I need to wear more too. Pretty decent for a brand I normally see at my dollar stores.
Gabriela GB28200 D.
Gabriela GB28200 D.

Nice cheap products but smells terrible, i use the powder and really not a fan. But the nail polish are really good! And dont smells as bad as the powder. But can't say anything because theyre really cheap tho
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Bakersfield, CA

I love Jordana's Lip liners! My all time favorite is rock n rose. Such a beautiful color and such creamy consistency. I use it all over my lips and it's not drying on the lips either! Very affordable at your local drugstore. They the bomb!!!
brandi b.
brandi b.

I am in love with Jordana, their liquid pencil longstay eyeliner was very impressive. I'd place them above most drugstore cosmetics right between those and specialty.Very nice colors, great application, and their longstay line doesn't budge. I'll be for sure returning to them in the future and recommending them.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA

Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN

Depending on the product, some are amazing for how cheap it is. Some is not good.
Sofia C.
Sofia C.

Perfect colors, moisturizing, staining, it's amazing. I got the one in Tropical Twist and I wear it every single day. You have no idea, I'm obsessed and want to buy them all. They aren't even expensive!! Amazing!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.