Add a Photo

Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.
Dec. 31, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
They have the best eyeliner pencils for a reasonable price. You can find them at your local Walgreens.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very good brand ams very cost friendly. Easy to find. Great colors. Acne friendly. I love that i can also find this at my nearest drugstore
Iszhaya J.
Iszhaya J.
Kent, WA
Dec. 31, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
First off, the whole brand of supplies is affordable! Their lip liners can do wonders and work it's magic! I tried it and it's amazing. I love the lip balm stains and th extreme mascara because its has a very good quality! I recommend shopping here!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Love Jordana mascara eyes, long lasting, have like five months using mask and lipstick matte, and i love them!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
Dec. 31, 2016, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics is not found in a lot of places, so you might have to dig around some. The products are cheap, which may cause a lot of customers to be wary- but you cannot go wrong with lipsticks or lip stains! These lip products are very pigmented and moisturizing. Recommended!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Union City, CA
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I own five of the chubby lipstick which as very moisturizing and have great staying power.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Peru, NY
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I actually just bought my first Jordana product: their Calcium Boost Base Coat for nails. Wow! I like to wear glitter nail polish, and removing it can really damage your nails. Mine were a mess! So I decided to find an affordable treatment just to help them recover a little bit before I put on my HOLIDAY glitter. The Calcium Boost Basecoat made them look amazing and feel strong after just one use! Now that my local Kmart carries them, I will be using Jordana a lot more. You can never have enough affordable cruelty free products!
Shiena T.
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
So affordable and cheap! The makeup is very decent. I find myself using the stuff more.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Since Jordana is a cheaper brand, you get what you pay for. I don't like most of their products because the quality isn't great and the wear isn't long. But their lip and eye pencils are some of my favorites on the market.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Jan. 5, 2017, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.