Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA

I found this line at my local Walgreen. I heard of it from Tati on you tube. I really like the liquid liner because it is really precise. You get an amazing cat eye with it my only done fall is it isn't matte but nothing a little black shadow can't fix or play it up by adding a sparkle liner like the one from Urban Decay. I also like there black stick liner for my lid if I am doing a smoky eye. I am not in love with it for my water line because it leeks to the outer corner of my eyes. This brand also makes great lip liners so don't pass them by. For the price of this brand you get more than what you pay for!
Enisy S.
Enisy S.

Hidden gem! Love Jordana Cosmetics. It gas hit and missed like other brands. The best products that I've tried are: retractable lipliners, eye shadow base, matte lipstick, liquid lipstick, eyebrow shape& set gel, complete cover foundation, best lash mascara, cat eye eyeliner, 12hr eyeliner and the best of all the single blush.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Key West, FL

First off I want to say I love this product is made in the USA! I love jordana's eye liners. I use there liquid and roll up pen like one. They are extremely cheap and are great quality. It last all day unlike other expensive eyeliners. Highly recommend, it's the only liner I trust!
Mandi B.
Mandi B.

I only gave 4 stars because overall quality is not the best in a drugstore, but hey, look at their awesome prices! For the longest time, the only eyebrow filler I could find that was light enough to go with platinum hair was with Jordana. I kid you not, NONE of the other drugstore brands had a lighter blonde. I have purchased some fancy colored eyeliners and lip colors from them as well. They are not bad if you don't mind re applying. These would also be great to start out with teenaged girls who want to experiment with makeup.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL

Best brand for a beauty on a budget. even if you're not on a budget you would be crazy to spend alot of money on a brand that doesnt match up to this one. definitely one of my faves
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Labelle, FL

Love the affordable prices ! Quality is amazing especially thier lipliners. OH MY GOD they glide on like HEAVEN ! On my lips they are always durable . Never had anything negative to say about this brand.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

Very affordable products, but everything I've ever tried from Jordana's line has been amazing!
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX

I love their matte liquid lip. The colors are very pretty! They are affordable and last a good while on my lips. The formula isn't dry and feel comfortable on my lips. I have not tried any other products other than the lips products I will repurchase time after time.
Diana J.
Diana J.

one of my favorite drugstore brands! very affordable! love their lip pencils! tawny is my favorite.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Franklin, TN

Great value! Obviously not all products are top of the line, but the quality is seriously impressive! It's a hard brand to find other than at ulta, but other than that one of the best drugstore brands.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.