Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Jordan's best lash extreme is my favorite mascara ever! It gives me thick and full lashes. I recommend it to all my friends!
Nou L.
Nou L.

I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny

The jordana cosmetics are so reasonably priced and such great quality!! I use the cat eye liner daily for my wing and I'm so impressed! Love love love!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Jordana makes my absolute favorite lip liner!! You can not beat the price, they are super affordable. The quality is perfect. I generally use the lip liners over my entire lip as a lipstick and they last for hours even while drinking! When wearing my Jordana lip liners I usually only do one touch up a day! These are a must in my purse wherever I go.
Misty J.
Misty J.

This brand is a hidden gem I recently found out about. I am a huge fan of their lip liners. They are highly pigmented,glide on the lips with ease and long lasting. You can find the shade you need because the collection is pretty big.
Carolina J.
Carolina J.
Valdivia

Maybe one of the cheaper make up. the quality it's ok but not in his lip sticks, i don't like it.. but the eyeliners are other thing, i love it
Natalie K.
Natalie K.

Their products are super affordable and a great quality. I love the matte lipsticks, the gel liners, the mascaras and the glosses.
madi h.
madi h.
Crowsnest Pass, AB

I bought a lipstick from Jordana and it was like a dollar, which is great. The quality is good for its price but it's definitely not my go to lipstick. It's kind of waxy/tacky and it smells weird but the pigment is pretty good and it lasts for a while. I wouldn't buy any more from here but I don't mind the one I have.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Hemet, CA

Lipsticks are good quality. Also they are good price. I love their mattes they are nice and creamy
Nickey T.
Nickey T.
Erie, PA

I have used a few Jordana cosmetics. Their fabuliner and a few single shadows. I love the fabuliner, its a great product though not super dark. And every shadow ive used from jordana has been pigmented and great quality.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.