BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
maria c.
tampa, fl
The Jordana cosmetics is so good i like it , lipstick , eye liner etc i love it!!! Its a good idea to buy
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love Jordana's nail polishes!! Been using them since I was a teen!! They are very rich and pigmented plus a couple colours (sadly, not all) are very good for doing nail water-marbling techniques, particularly their blacks, yellows and reds. Would recommend this to anyone looking for reasonable but good nail polish!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is often a good solid affordable option to turn to for some very cool finds.

I enjoying using their baked eyeshadow that can be used wet or dry and it is very highly pigmented.

I have not been able to find it very much since I have moved away from California but I do have a few items I am willing to buy online!
Fakerhya A.
Lafayette, LA
I bought their mascara from them before. And it is def one of my favs. Makes my lashes look beautiful.
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA
Super affordable cosmetics brand with really high quality products. Pros are the liquid liners and matte liquid lipsticks. Cons is that the brand isn't the easiest to find I get mine at my local Walgreens. I will definitely be purchasing more products.
Lucila G.
Doral, FL
I really dont like it very much, tested but once by the world of makeup and it is good but I dont like the finish for example I dont their like lipsticks. this product is like to use it the teenagers
Sylvana P.
The Jordan's lip liners are so good!! Definitely one of my favorites! And they're like $3 I think? Amazing!!
Sahrish M.
Love how pigmented their eyeliner pencils are! I buy one overtime I'm at the drugstore. They're one of the few eyeliners that actually show up in my waterline. Plus, they're super affordable, so no guilt in buying multiple shades!
Robin G.
I have used Jordana eye lines and lip glosses. They have great products for an affordable price.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
This brand is super affordable, and they have great products. I love there liquid lipsticks, volume mascara and there lip liners. I believe some Walgreens carry this brand and it's amazing. I would recommend others to try.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Lock haven, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?