Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Alice W.
Alice W.
Westfield, IN
Eyebrow pencils can be hard to match for a blonde. Most are too copper, or too grey.

I'm a dark blonde, way ashy (is it mousy brown? Is it mousy blonde? I don't know). This was recommended to me by the fine people at reddit's makeupaddiction forum. I bought a couple of other items to try. In the end my "brow solution" is:

1. This pencil - brush end.
2. This pencil - pencil end, first check if it needs sharpened, then gently outline the shape I want. Some days work out better than others hah! This isn't SO dry that you can't smudge it into a better shape once applied. Hence I follow it with a few other items.
3. NYX brow kit for blondes. This comes with a little brush, 4 colors (including an off-white highlighter), and a few stencils in a nice "stretchy band keeps it shut" package. I actually use their stencils that come in it and the color in the bottom right. I was skeptical of the stencils, but it really works.
4. NYX brow kit - the highlighter part. I take the brush in the highlighter and apply a bit of this around the whole outline of my brow to give it a sharper defined edge (better than drawing my edge of brow lines super sharp which would look too drawn on). A little extra goes under my arch on my brow bone.
5. e.l.f clear brow gel - just to hold the hairs where I had them.

Hope you have the same good luck!

Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Jordana has some amazing products that all run less than $5! The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Me gustan la mayoría de sus productos labiales, bases, entre otros tienen calidad y pigmentación a un cosoto bastante accesible... Y algunos productos sorprenden recomendado... 💗
LaLa D.
LaLa D.
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I normally purchase at Rite Aide or online. The brand website is where I prefer to purchase all that I am
shopping for after viewing products online. Affordable and has products are as popular as lines such as Wet N Wild and LA Girl. Their lip liners and lipsticks are my favs.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
2873 fairbanks ave Simi Valley, CA
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:07 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love jordana products I have the lip liners and eyeliners as well as eyeshadows love that they are supper affordable and very good quality .
Christie S.
Christie S.
Richmond, CA
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I like how inexpensive Jordana products are. I've tried their concealer sticks, eyeliners, lip sticks and lip gloss. The only thing I don't like is the glitter ama eyeliners. I've bought the silver, black and blue but I feel like it doesn't show up well on my skin. However, I do like the easy shine lipsticks- the color is nice and it's smells good too! I just wished they would bring it back. I don't see the lip shine lipsticks anymore at the grocery store where I buy these products.
Aulia P.
Aulia P.
North Port, FL
I own the fabuliner many eyeliners, blushes, eyeshadow pencils and lipsticks from Jordana. I'm happy with every single one of them. Repeat customer for many years. The fabuliner is an everyday staple for me.
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Their lip liners are the best quality and affordable ! The texture to it it super creamy!
Candice C.
Candice C.
Dec. 31, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Purchased a multiset of colors eye shadow pallet. Really loved the colors and they go on good but they do not hold. Wears off easily within a few hours. Still decent but for cheap eye-shadow
Seferina M.
Seferina M.
Jan. 6, 2017, 3:18 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I am in love with the liquid eyeliner from this brand! It is my go to! I just wish more stores carried their products!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.