BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Great product! I've tried the lip balm and the liquid liner. I wish it was easier to find and sold in more stores!!!
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I use one product only from this line, their foundation concealer all in one. I use it for a high coverage concealer and not regularly. It is a great product and I know its a popular and affordable brand because it is hard to find most of the time in stores.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Me gustan la mayoría de sus productos labiales, bases, entre otros tienen calidad y pigmentación a un cosoto bastante accesible... Y algunos productos sorprenden recomendado... 💗
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
Every thing is cheap and it's good quality.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Lexington, SC
I have been using their eyeliner for a few months now in two shades, a dark brown and black. They are great! Both glide on very easily but with precision. It's the type of eyeliner that you twist to push up instead of sharpening and that works really well. I find myself looking for this brand for eyeliner now - it is my new favorite!
Angel S.
Angel S.
Pittsburg, CA
I normally don't wear lip liner but when I stumbled upon the Jordana lip liner in "natural" it made me want to buy more. They're so creamy and pigmented and I totally recommend them.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
East Ridge , TN
For the products being so cheap, I think they're much better than the competitor brands. They're cheaper than wet n wild and I think they work just as well for the basic items. My Jordana brow pencil works way better than my 5$ nyx.
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
They do have some good stuff, like their retractable lip liners and eyeliners. I also really liked their balm stains, which were very pigmented.
Alice W.
Alice W.
Westfield, IN
Eyebrow pencils can be hard to match for a blonde. Most are too copper, or too grey.

I'm a dark blonde, way ashy (is it mousy brown? Is it mousy blonde? I don't know). This was recommended to me by the fine people at reddit's makeupaddiction forum. I bought a couple of other items to try. In the end my "brow solution" is:

1. This pencil - brush end.
2. This pencil - pencil end, first check if it needs sharpened, then gently outline the shape I want. Some days work out better than others hah! This isn't SO dry that you can't smudge it into a better shape once applied. Hence I follow it with a few other items.
3. NYX brow kit for blondes. This comes with a little brush, 4 colors (including an off-white highlighter), and a few stencils in a nice "stretchy band keeps it shut" package. I actually use their stencils that come in it and the color in the bottom right. I was skeptical of the stencils, but it really works.
4. NYX brow kit - the highlighter part. I take the brush in the highlighter and apply a bit of this around the whole outline of my brow to give it a sharper defined edge (better than drawing my edge of brow lines super sharp which would look too drawn on). A little extra goes under my arch on my brow bone.
5. e.l.f clear brow gel - just to hold the hairs where I had them.

Hope you have the same good luck!

Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Jordana has some amazing products that all run less than $5! The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.