Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX

Jordana has some amazing products that all run less than $5! The Glitter Rocks and Fabuliner is my personal fave, but their lip gloss and nail polish selection are also pretty awesome :)
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Reedley, CA

My first line of make up I used. I've tried their powers blush lipsticks and glosses eyeliners and I love them. I could only find them at savemart only downfall. But definitely worth it plus affordable.
Maya W.
Maya W.

The have an extreme mascara that is the bomb!!
Destine D.
Destine D.
commerce, GA

This makeup brand offers amazing pigments and products at a super affordable price. I have every shade of their sweet cream matte lips and their matte lipsticks. You can find them at mostly any Walgreens in your area. I definitely recommend trying this product, especially the lipsticks.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA

i love the eyeliners from this brand. i always use black...
they are super cheap and actually pretty good quality.
the black liner with a gold lid is my fav :)
thumbs up if u agree
Becca J.
Becca J.

This is one of my favorite drugstore brands, by far. I think it's totally underrated. I have tried many items from the brand, and I enjoy most of them. Of course, there are time when things just don't work, but that's just because makeup works differently of different people. Overall, I'd say the quality is good, and it's definitely worth checking out!
Karen O.
Karen O.

Their matte lipsticks have a beautiful variety of colors! And they're a comfortable wear, not drying! Easy to apply and all around a great product. Super affordable as well
Candice C.
Candice C.

Purchased a multiset of colors eye shadow pallet. Really loved the colors and they go on good but they do not hold. Wears off easily within a few hours. Still decent but for cheap eye-shadow
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Absolutely love Jordana liquid matte lipstick. Lasts all day, vibrant colors and feels amazing! Found mine at walgreens.
Evelyn b.
Evelyn b.

They have the best eyeliner pencils for a reasonable price. You can find them at your local Walgreens.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.