BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Michel M.
Michel M.
Fort Worth, TX
Hordan cosmetics is a very good place to quick shop and get some goodies you just need to get and do your makeup
Kassidy C.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Saw this brand of eyeshadow at the Dollar Tree and picked it up on a whim not expecting for it to be any good, tbh, but it's actually worked it's way into my "everyday" makeup bag. Props!
Yinette T.
Yinette T.
Love how inexpensive Jordana is. Their lip products are great and they have a great liner. Comparable to top brands!
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Fue la primera marca que utilice en cuestión de maquillaje. Como no tenía mucha experiencia en el mismo les puedo decir que era bastante bueno. Traía muchas variedad de colores fuertes que en lo personal me encantan, soy muy llamativa y me gustan los colores sobresalientes; por eso escogí la marca
linda p.
linda p.
Chino, CA
I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
I love that with Jordana Cosmetics, I am able to keep up with the latest trends in makeup without breaking my budget. From bright eyeshadow colors to liquid lipsticks, Jordana keeps us with the trends of the high end products without the high end prices.
Great drug store products at a good price. I do find that some products oxidize so they end up not being the same color you started with.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Love the lip and eyeliners. Great inexpensive alternative to high end products i have purchased in the past.
Roxana J.
Roxana J.
Eden, NC
I am absolutely in love with jordana cosmetics. I have some of there products I have a lot of there color effects single eyeshadows and they are absolutely amazing. I recommend a lot of there cosmetics. If you have not tried them.......Well what are you waiting for!!!! You can find jordana cosmetics online, and at drug stores such as rite aids, walgreens, cvs ,and etc. Go check them out. I think that all their products are super affordable, which is nice for people who are just starting off in makeup. Not only are their products nice for people who are just starting off, but also for established makeup artist!! They have such a good color range and it colors are flatter
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
Jordana is great for the price, products and colors they offer. I use many of them daily. The only thing that could be better is how long the lip liner/lip gloss lasts, but for the price you can't go wrong!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.