Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have really sensitive eyes. Their retractable eyeliner is the only one that works with my eyes and doesn't bother them. The formula is awesome and goes in smooth. it smudges a little bit, but other than that it's rather long lasting.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Haledon, NJ
This is a great cosmetic company. They actually sell some of it at dollar stores and it really cool I love their nail polishes the most. But their eyeliners and eye shadows are pretty cool too.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Great product! I've tried the lip balm and the liquid liner. I wish it was easier to find and sold in more stores!!!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
Affordable and pigmented
Sarai V.
Sarai V.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love jordana everything is amazing especially the lip products which is most of my collection lol. Only bad thing sorta is the matte lipstick feel kinda crayonish, and drying but color payoff is amazing on all of them
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use one product only from this line, their foundation concealer all in one. I use it for a high coverage concealer and not regularly. It is a great product and I know its a popular and affordable brand because it is hard to find most of the time in stores.
Rebecca r.
Rebecca r.
Fenton, MI
I love jordana cosmetic and they're cheap. I love the blush, the fabuliner , the lip glosses and the Best extreme masacara is amazing!!!!!!!!!. That is my go to and it really makes your lashes dark and long. I definitely found my masacara. Go try jordana .
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very inexpensive products, for the price it's a good product, affordable the lip gloss are like $2.50 and last a fairly long time, taste fantastic and also are very moisturizer, of course I will buy a product from Jordana.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
East Ridge , TN
For the products being so cheap, I think they're much better than the competitor brands. They're cheaper than wet n wild and I think they work just as well for the basic items. My Jordana brow pencil works way better than my 5$ nyx.
Tan O.
Tan O.
Jan. 6, 2017, 7:24 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love the Jordana Lipliners..They are not only affordable but lasting on the lips...Love them the way they are and wouldn't change anything. Very affordable product. Have been using them for 13 years and will continue.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.