Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Mcallen, TX

For my dancing days this brand saved my butt, I had soo many red lipsticks and everyone would ask me where I bought them and what brand they were
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

I love Jordan's cosmetics because it's very affordable. And the quality is like the quality of expensive makeup. Highly recommend
Ramsiye V.
Ramsiye V.

Me gustan mucho los labiales de esta marca, los colores son súper bonitos además de que pigmentan muy bien, tienen mucha variedad de colores, los mate son mis favoritos y seguiría comprando está marca por muchísimo tiempo más
Jordana actually sells one of the best mascaras that I have tried in my life and its really affordable. I tried some of their lipsticks and lip glosses as well but what keeps me coming back is that mascara. Its also really cool to be able to find them at your local Walgreens
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Hemet, CA

Lipsticks are good quality. Also they are good price. I love their mattes they are nice and creamy
Luisette M.
Luisette M.
Caguas

Aun no he probado un producto de Jordana con el que haya quedado insatiafecha. Todos me encantan!
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
New Haven, CT

Their pencil eyeliner deff had me hooked for a long time the last long very affordable & also thir lipstick one of my favorites!
Misty J.
Misty J.

This brand is a hidden gem I recently found out about. I am a huge fan of their lip liners. They are highly pigmented,glide on the lips with ease and long lasting. You can find the shade you need because the collection is pretty big.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Belmont, Ny

The jordana cosmetics are so reasonably priced and such great quality!! I use the cat eye liner daily for my wing and I'm so impressed! Love love love!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Jordana makes my absolute favorite lip liner!! You can not beat the price, they are super affordable. The quality is perfect. I generally use the lip liners over my entire lip as a lipstick and they last for hours even while drinking! When wearing my Jordana lip liners I usually only do one touch up a day! These are a must in my purse wherever I go.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.