Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Justine S.
Justine S.
Vancouver, WA

I had a very bad experience ordering from this company. First, they sent me the WRONG package, and then it took way too long to get ahold of a customer service person. She was not very helpful but eventually agreed to accept the package back WITHOUT paying for return postage! She offered to replace my order but after this runaround I wanted to take my business elsewhere!
Brashell B.
Brashell B.
Cullman, AL

Really good products come from this line, it is so cheap but so well made and pigmented!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Lancaster, OH

Their contour stick is the first cream contour product I ever used. I really enjoyed it. It didn't break the bank, and gave me the opportunity to try cream without being worried about not being able to blend it well and wasting money. I also use their lip liner in the shade "cabernet" and I love it! I use it every single day.
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA

This brand is so good it's really cheap and their products are amazing people really need to give this brand a try..
Flower P.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY

This is a brand that offers great products at an affordable price! i'm in looooooooooove with their matte lipsticks. The color lasts all day without the need to reapply.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA

For only being a few dollars, this brand pleasantly surprised me. They have great foundation and blush/bronzer. Their lipsticks are pretty good too! Thumbs up from me!
Annette L.
Annette L.
San Antonio, TX

They are so good. They leave your face looking smooth and natural. You will enjoy this makeup brand.
Yennie T.
Yennie T.

Love be their products super inexpensive and affordable. Love their new liquid lipsticks even if I couldn't get them all I got as much as then I could .
Sofia C.
Sofia C.

Perfect colors, moisturizing, staining, it's amazing. I got the one in Tropical Twist and I wear it every single day. You have no idea, I'm obsessed and want to buy them all. They aren't even expensive!! Amazing!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

I have several lipsticks from Jordana, and while I'm not a huge fan of their matte lipsticks as they are quite drying, they are colorful. I have a single eyeshadow that I need to wear more too. Pretty decent for a brand I normally see at my dollar stores.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.