Add a Photo

Photos (96)
nique w.
nique w.
Doral, FL

I lovee jordana Products i got nail polish, make up and lipsticks 😍😍 lool they are so cheapppppppp trust me they r only ting tho they're normal lipstick lk make my lips dry after i stp wearin it but watevs i love their products ❤
NATASCHA O.
NATASCHA O.

I have some of the modern matte lipsticks that they carry and they are super pigmented! A little drying but just put on a little chapstick and you will be fine. My favorite two would have to be modern bare and matte style. At my Walgreens they never have all the colors. I'm assuming b/c for the price it's a steal! Check them out!!!
lizz c.
lizz c.

I always loved Jordana I think it was one of the first brands I ever used I usually found them at dollar stores and they always had nice stuff, i especially love their nail polish and their lip crayons
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Pasco, WA

Super affordable cosmetics brand with really high quality products. Pros are the liquid liners and matte liquid lipsticks. Cons is that the brand isn't the easiest to find I get mine at my local Walgreens. I will definitely be purchasing more products.
Justine S.
Justine S.
Vancouver, WA

I had a very bad experience ordering from this company. First, they sent me the WRONG package, and then it took way too long to get ahold of a customer service person. She was not very helpful but eventually agreed to accept the package back WITHOUT paying for return postage! She offered to replace my order but after this runaround I wanted to take my business elsewhere!
Janeth H.
Janeth H.
Phoenix, AZ

I love these lip liners. They are so pretty. I havent tried the lip sticks but will be trying soon.
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA

This brand is so good it's really cheap and their products are amazing people really need to give this brand a try..
Flower P.
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY

This is a brand that offers great products at an affordable price! i'm in looooooooooove with their matte lipsticks. The color lasts all day without the need to reapply.
Jeanneth R.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA

Very inexpensive products, for the price it's a good product, affordable the lip gloss are like $2.50 and last a fairly long time, taste fantastic and also are very moisturizer, of course I will buy a product from Jordana.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
West Chester, OH

I own every jordana lip liner color available in my local Walgreens and I love them all ! tawny is my everyday perfect lip liner color & the brand's matte lipsticks are gorgeous and look like a high end lip color ! Very surprisingly impressed by the performance of these affordable drugstore items
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.