Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
deandra s.
deandra s.
Alamo, TX
I love there matte liquid lipsticks! I love the wand applicator it grabs the effect amount out of the tube. The product feels light and comfortable on your lips and is very pigmented.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Dorchester, MA
Love this cosmetics line. It is cheap and affordable and are great quality. I especially love their felt tip eyeliner. It is the best I have found and the only one I use right now. It is really black and creates a perfect winged liner.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Marion, OH
I think that Jordana has a very good brand for being how inexpensive it is. Not all the products can be compared to higher end products but they are pretty good for what they are. One of my holy grail mascaras is the Jordana best lash extreme and that is only 3 dollars.
Maryam S.
Maryam S.
I searched far and wide for an eyeliner marker that would give me the perfect cat eye without creasing or running or smudging. I tried high end liners and honestly, this is the cheapest and best. Some markers tend to be too wet which just makes the liner feather and not give a crisp line. This liner is just the right amount of wet. Goes on smooth and keeps a nice sharp line! It's easy to use and lasts all day.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I use one product only from this line, their foundation concealer all in one. I use it for a high coverage concealer and not regularly. It is a great product and I know its a popular and affordable brand because it is hard to find most of the time in stores.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I have the pink Jordana lip stain. I was surprised to see how smooth it went on. I was really surprised to see that it stayed on all night! It is very moisturizing and smooth. I love Jordana cosmetics!
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have really sensitive eyes. Their retractable eyeliner is the only one that works with my eyes and doesn't bother them. The formula is awesome and goes in smooth. it smudges a little bit, but other than that it's rather long lasting.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Me gustan la mayoría de sus productos labiales, bases, entre otros tienen calidad y pigmentación a un cosoto bastante accesible... Y algunos productos sorprenden recomendado... 💗
Bekah F.
Bekah F.
Such a good affordable product line. Walgreens sells this brand and their highlighter and contour cream are awesome! I haven't tried any of their other products but definitely will be looking forward to doing so.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
Affordable and pigmented
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.