Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Very good quality for the price..i use the jordana eye base primer and i use it more than my Urban Decay! Highly recommend
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
I love their eyeliners, they have great colors, my favorite is a teal green and it goes on silky smooth. Everyone always comments on my eyeliner and think it's a MAC eyeliner.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Very cheap and good quality. Best eyeliner pencils!!!
Jill C.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love their lip liners, eyeliners, and lipsticks. I wish they were easier to access.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Troy, MI
This company has a line of amazing products that a s very affordable and long lasting.
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Dorchester, MA
Love this cosmetics line. It is cheap and affordable and are great quality. I especially love their felt tip eyeliner. It is the best I have found and the only one I use right now. It is really black and creates a perfect winged liner.
linda p.
linda p.
Chino, CA
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love jordana cosmetics! I love their lipsticks soo muchh! They are super afforable and the pigmentation is great for what you are paying for. They last a long time. I especially love the matte lipsticks. I would for sure continue to buy their products!
Francisca B.
Francisca B.
Austin, TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
He probado de todo um poco. Sombras. labiales. delineadores . y hayproductos muy buenos yunos no tanto. Los precios sonmuy muy accesibles
Heather M.
Heather M.
Crocker, MO
I recently received this in the mail after entering a sweepstakes that they had on facebook. The kind I was given was an orange tinted lip balm and I truly love it! It goes on clean and isn't overly orange like I first thought. It looks smooth with just a touch of shine I would recommend this to any and everyone!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I have the pink Jordana lip stain. I was surprised to see how smooth it went on. I was really surprised to see that it stayed on all night! It is very moisturizing and smooth. I love Jordana cosmetics!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.