BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
I usually use they pencil eyeliner because it's really cheap but works amazingly. I love how it is such a quality product but still very inexpensive. This is actually my go to eyeliner I always have to buy one of these every time I go to the store. Definitely a must have.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.
Every thing is cheap and it's good quality.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Jordanna is pretty inexpensive and a quality product. You don't find that very often. I have only used their mascaras and matte lippies. I plan on trying more of their products in the future.
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.
I use Jordana's different lip glosses for 1.99 to 2.99 you
Can't go wrong and can get a few at a time ,I also use there black cream eyeliner twist up for 1.99 sometimes 2.29 you can't go wrong ,glides on beautiful ,and doesn't start sliding off your waterline after an hour either ,great for long wear ,and the price unbelievable ,they also have one eyeliner that's called eggplant beautiful color ,it's a dark brown with a hint of purple .Love it .
Casey M.
Casey M.
Easley, SC
Seriously, the best drugstore mascara that I have ever bought. It almost is just too much. You do have to be really careful with the clumping but if you have an eyelash brush the stuff is absolutely amazing.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Great inexpensive liquid lipsticks they are the absolute best in my opinion. Would definitely recommend Jordana to a friend.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
The products are OK however you're better brands out there and I think that if you're looking for a cheap alternative to name brand items then this will work well for you. In my experience the items I've received were alright.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
All I've ever used were their matte lipsticks and I absolutely love the pigmentation and how it wears.
Jeshua S.
Jeshua S.
Brownsville , Tx
Son mis maquillajes favoritos tienen una hermosa calidad y por buen precio.
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
Extremely affordable and most beauty supply stores carry them. That includes places such as Walgreen's. Their products have a variety in colors. They also have a sweet but not overpowering scent. The matte lipsticks get a bit dry as the day goes on but they do last. The lipliners stay on almost the entire day without budging.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?