Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Tyler, TX

This was the first product I ever used and the range of colors were perfect. They lasted such a long time and gen years later I still buy the same tawny lip liner plus a lot of the other new products they have added
Maria S.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA

So reasonable in pricing. Their milliners and eyeliners are the bomb! Cant help picking a couple things up each time I end up at a local drugstore.
Lizzet S.
Lizzet S.
Oxnard, CA

Jordana's lip liners are everything! They are so pigmented and so smooth when they go on the lips. They are also retractable which is a plus!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL

Jordana is a affordable makeup lone usually found at walgreens. I have purchased several products from their line, and I must say they never dissapoint. I love their retractable lipliners and matte lipsticks. I hope they extend their lipstick shades in the future. Overall, its a great line and affordable.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Hazleton, PA

this brand might be one of the most overlooked and underrated brands ever but it is one of my all times favorites the quality of the products is incredible i have never had a miss with this brand i shop this brand every time i have a chance and they have never disappointed.
Kari G.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Some of their products are my go-to everyday products such as their lip liner & blushes. Some products I am not a fan of, but overall I love this brand & of course the price of their products!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Jordan's best lash extreme is my favorite mascara ever! It gives me thick and full lashes. I recommend it to all my friends!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Santiago

I love the brand, first for its price, second because it has very good products, and tried nail polishes, eyelash masks, makeup bases, etc. And all have been very good. Is a good, beautiful and cheap brand, not to mention that it is also a mark free of animal cruelty, which is what I like the most
Carolina M.
Carolina M.

Jordana lip liners are extremely amazing they feel so hydrating also very easy to glid on !!
Allison P.
Allison P.
Red Lion, PA

This is a super affordable brand of makeup that has some stand out products! I really love their mascara, I personally think it is a great dupe for UD's Perversion.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.