BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Bethany G.
Bethany G.
El Paso, TX
Super affordable and quality products!
Kamille L.
Kamille L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm shocked that I haven't tried their stuff until a few months ago! Their moisturizing balm stains, lip liners, 12 hr eyeliners and shadow sticks are amazing! Great value, too!
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
My favorite product from Jordana is 2 in 1 Concealer and foundation. I tried some products from them, are good. I love their low prices and good quality. Worst try it.
Jill C.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
I love their lip liners, eyeliners, and lipsticks. I wish they were easier to access.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
I'm very happy with Jordana! Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price! I have quite a few favorites from Jordana! They are good with lip and eye products.
Lillian D.
Lillian D.
chester, pa
They are made by Milani and most of the formulas are very similar just usually a couple dollars cheaper and they tend to come out with new similar products within a month or two of each other, not always but often. While Milani any not be high end itself if you are working on a minuscule budget like I am, finding this quality for these prices is really great.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Very good quality for the price..i use the jordana eye base primer and i use it more than my Urban Decay! Highly recommend
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
I love their eyeliners, they have great colors, my favorite is a teal green and it goes on silky smooth. Everyone always comments on my eyeliner and think it's a MAC eyeliner.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Very cheap and good quality. Best eyeliner pencils!!!
Corrine D.
Corrine D.
Jordana makeup products are very good [roducts for what they are. They're only a drugstore brand, so you cant expect 100% perfection, but the cheap price most definitely makes this brand worth your time. I particulalrly like their eye liners because they are very bold and go on smooth and clean. However, they do smudge and don't last all day.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.