Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Nou L.
Nou L.

I love how affordable Jordana products are! I've only tried a few products so far based on recommendations by Emily Noel on Youtube but I'm definitely going to try more soon!
janaina a.
janaina a.
belo horizonte

Jordana cosmetics I love the products, the best I know, great quality ... great prices
Purp R.
Purp R.

I recently bought a liquid matte lipstick due to a recommendation of a friend the colors was bold it felt light but just a little dry no worries I will partner it with a light balm and it's perfect !!
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.

I've only tried their False Lash Extreme Mascara and I love it! It's incredibly affordable and gives a fantastic look on the eyelashes! The only problem is that it's really not waterproof so if your eyes water a lot then avoid it. I really want to try their Liquid Eyeshadows!
mandy s.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA

I love Jordanas makeup, I fist became addicted to the waterproof cat eye liquid liner, then I tried a few more of there products there glow n go and sculpt n go highlighter and bronzer cream crayons are amazing and their sweat cream matte lippies and my favorite (and they smell amazing). They are so adorable and I usually find mine at Walgreens. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Santa Ana, CA

I really enjoy their nail polishes. Especially the Matt finish. I don't really use their makeup since the eyeliner wasn't that dark.
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN

talk about affordable!! You can feel there rich pigments on your skin which you know your makeup will be long lasting!! they have all types of cosmetics and fits all types of skins. it is a good affordable brand that i recommend to my users &&' all
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Newport, WA

I love their velvet matte lip creams they are the best afordable optuon in the drugstore for lip products i have repurchased this product and will continue to do so
Sharae H.
Sharae H.
Cincinnati, OH

Love Jordana lip pencils. They aren't too expensive yet feel and look like a million bucks. Soft, smooth, color pops that give you a beautiful enhancement product that does not dry out the lips. Must haves for every woman.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Cartago

Their lipsticks are amazing. They are super pigmented and smell good. The only thing... they aren't last longing. I always bought Jordana's lipsticks they are cheap and excellent.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.