Add a Photo

Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Very innovative company for women of all diversities. Great selection. Quality is great. I love their innovative products and colors.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Calexico, CA
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics is one of my favorite brands because i can buy like 40 dlls of product and buy like all the necessary to do my makeup. It is very good quality. And definately i recommend this brand to everyone
ROCHELLE Z.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
Love this drugstore brand for their liners, lip balm stains and extreme mascara. So affordable and last all day!
Tylin M.
Tylin M.
Inglewood, CA
I've used some of their regular lip glosses. They are really nice :)
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
El Paso, TX
Super affordable and quality products!
Kamille L.
Kamille L.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm shocked that I haven't tried their stuff until a few months ago! Their moisturizing balm stains, lip liners, 12 hr eyeliners and shadow sticks are amazing! Great value, too!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Riverside, CA
I've only tried their retractable eyeliners and they are pretty good. They smudge a lot but it's so easy to glide on your eyes with and the price is so low. I prefer this over elf honestly, at least the eyeliners.
Bekah F.
Bekah F.
Jan. 6, 2017, 10:44 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Such a good affordable product line. Walgreens sells this brand and their highlighter and contour cream are awesome! I haven't tried any of their other products but definitely will be looking forward to doing so.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
I'm very happy with Jordana! Everything is fairly priced; and I feel like the products are pretty good quality for their price! I have quite a few favorites from Jordana! They are good with lip and eye products.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My favorite product from Jordana is 2 in 1 Concealer and foundation. I tried some products from them, are good. I love their low prices and good quality. Worst try it.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.