BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
jocelyn a.
jocelyn a.
Tracy, CA
I love this brand because for the prices its great! And also for the fact i can buy this at any pharmacy store like savemart ,winco,Safeway
Erica O.
Erica O.
Jordana eyeliners and mascaras are amazing! They are extremely affordable and are a great quality. I was always disapointed that I couldn't find a good eyeliner, but once I tried Jordana's eye products, I was hooked. They worked better than some of the more expensive brands I've tried.Score!
Harley G.
Harley G.
Sneedville, TN
I purchased the Halloween line of liquid lipsticks for this brand and they were not as good as the regular line. They were very drying.
Christina M.
Christina M.
This is a great, quality option for affordable makeup items. Their blushes, eye shadows and lip products are amazing.
Bethanne S.
Bethanne S.
Morris, IL
my go to for my eye liner and lip gloss. Its reasonable price for the product you get.
andrea c.
andrea c.
Tracy, CA
I love Jordan's lip liner! I have a few but below are one of my favorites! They are very long lasting, they have a lot of colors. They are very affordable and I'll forever keep repurchasing!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I love Jordan's cosmetics because it's very affordable. And the quality is like the quality of expensive makeup. Highly recommend
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
the product and the pricing is really nice. they have a good variety of colors and it it more my back up make up to use. I do buy it regularly. the packaging is kind of cheapy but I know it keeps the price down. I would shop here again and recommend this to other people.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I had never heard about this brand before last year. I was at a Walgreens and saw some cute little liquid lipsticks by this brand, and decided to get one. I love it! It smells good, it goes on nicely, and it stays on! Will definitely be getting more from this brand.
Liska T.
Liska T.
Brookings, OR
I have tried the lip liners and they are awesome but the real winner are the 12 hour liquid eyeliner pencils. Oh my goodness will they not move once you put it on! I can swatch one on my hand, wait a few seconds, and rub my finger over it and it WILL NOT MOVE!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?