Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE

This is a very cheap price point brand but they do have some hidden gems. The Contor stick I absolutely love it blends so creamy and it is so cheap I would highly recommend I've definitely repurchasing I love it.
Todos ótimos, fácil aplicação, alta durabilidade e naturalidade pra pele, excelente fixação e inibi a oleosidade
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn, NY

Jordana Cosmetics is a great brand! This was the first brand I used when I started getting into nail art and makeup. It is sooooo affordable! And the quality is great for the price!
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA

I have been using liquid eyeliner since the early 1990s. I love brown liner. I am a blond so black eyeliner looks too harsh on me. Jordana Color Envy liquid liner in Brown Envy is the best. It is a low cost liner that works better than many higher end ones. I will be using this eyeliner for years to come!
Yubicar D.
Yubicar D.
Miami

Great products , high quality , i love it . Really pigmented . Soo good . I recommend
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Pompano Beach, FL

comparable priced beauty product found in a wide cross section of beauty supply stores and pharmacies
Natalia V.
Natalia V.

Fue la primera marca que utilice en cuestión de maquillaje. Como no tenía mucha experiencia en el mismo les puedo decir que era bastante bueno. Traía muchas variedad de colores fuertes que en lo personal me encantan, soy muy llamativa y me gustan los colores sobresalientes; por eso escogí la marca
Aarti P.
Aarti P.
Boston, MA

I've used their liquid eye liner because it was really cheap and the liner doesn't even stay on. the packaging and tip is perfect but the formula needs to be changed. as soon as it dries and you go outside it becomes flakey and you can literally peel off the eyeliner.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

Jordana products are one of my favorite brands. It's very affordable for those who are on a budget with make-up because we all know how expensive they could be! I have a lot of their nail products, eye products and lip products. They all have been very good quality and you can even find them in the dollar store! I know most wouldn't want make-up from a dollar store, but believe me, these products are something else! Their quality is very good! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone, regardless whether you're on a budget or not!
Christina A.
Christina A.
El Paso, TX

Ive only used the jordana eyeliner, love the price, ive used other eyeliners, wich are better but the price of course is greater.... This is a good product good for your wallet
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.