BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Georgetown, IN
Jordana is one of those hit and miss brands for myself but there new liquid sweet cream lipsticks are my favorites! They have amazing formula awesome color selection so smooth on the lips not to drying and feel and wear comfortablly thru out the day
safiyah j.
safiyah j.
Durham, NC
I used the eyebrow pencil. It was the perfect color for my dark hair, with the built in brush was convient. Only problem what that the pencil itself got short and stubby and there's no built in sharpener.
Lizzet G.
Lizzet G.
Oxnard, CA
Jordana's lip liners are everything! They are so pigmented and so smooth when they go on the lips. They are also retractable which is a plus!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
As Carli Bybel would say, I love their lip liners! All their products are great and super cheap, but their lip liners have to be my favorite.
Corbie K.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Used to swear by the retractable eyeliner, but I noticed it starting to melt quite a bit and the staying power changed so I switched to a high end brand and learned to embrace liquid eyeliner.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
I must say that I love this brand better than E.L.F. and a lot of the more inexpensive brands. This brand is very affordable, and just because it's cheaper to purchase it's worth every penny. Some of my favorite products are the twist up lip glosses and the black eyeliner with glitter in it. ( Sorry I'm not really sure on what the exact name is for those products) I'm not much of an eye shadow person, but they have a variety of colors. Jordana sells powders, mascara, lip glosses and lip sticks, eyeliner and more. The store that sells this brand where I live doesn't have much of a variety, but there is quite a few products to choose from. I love this brand.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Earlville, IL
It's been a long time since I've last used this brand but I think it was a eyeliner. I think I received one from my Ipsy bag, worked well, great color and a good product.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is a hidden gem at a quarter of the price of department store cosmetics. I can only find Jordana at Walgreens where I live. I recently bought two Lip Stain Balm Crayons and they were much better than the expensive Clinique versions! I'll definitely buy this brand again.
Sharae H.
Sharae H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love Jordana lip pencils. They aren't too expensive yet feel and look like a million bucks. Soft, smooth, color pops that give you a beautiful enhancement product that does not dry out the lips. Must haves for every woman.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
The only thing I don't like about this brand is that they don't have more stuff! My Walgreens only carries their lipstick pretty much. Their lip balm stain is wonderful. I definitely recommend Cranberry Crush for a Christmas-y look. The stuff is moisturizing but also so colorful on the lips and doesn't dry up into the cracks of your lips.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.