Add a Photo

#24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (91)
Tasha C.
Tasha C.

Super affordable products and amazing quality for the price. Awesome drug store brand product and cute packaging
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.

Good drugstore alternative for eyeliners and lip glosses. Very pigmented although some of the liners have some issues with lasting in the waterline but for the price it is okay.
Diana H.
Diana H.

I have tried their lipstick and the smell so good honestly the formula is also very great. The pigment is awesome and it's so affordable.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.

Their prices are great! And sell long lasting makeup that works incredibly!
Shanaz M.
Shanaz M.

Their lip liners are fabulous, and very cost effective , it's affordable and the colors are excellent , it's my go to lip liner
Mami B.
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Great underrated brand! Affordable and great quality. I specially love their lippies and lip liners
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.

I've only tried their False Lash Extreme Mascara and I love it! It's incredibly affordable and gives a fantastic look on the eyelashes! The only problem is that it's really not waterproof so if your eyes water a lot then avoid it. I really want to try their Liquid Eyeshadows!
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Santa Ana, CA

I really enjoy their nail polishes. Especially the Matt finish. I don't really use their makeup since the eyeliner wasn't that dark.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Cartago

Their lipsticks are amazing. They are super pigmented and smell good. The only thing... they aren't last longing. I always bought Jordana's lipsticks they are cheap and excellent.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.