Add a Photo

#30 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (96)
Jamie K.
Jamie K.

I have only used two different kinds of lip products from Jordan's but I really like them. One was the sweet matte liquid lipsticks and the other a lip stain. Looking forward to trying more!
Melani G.
Melani G.
Doral , Florida

I love this brand, it is of very good quality and at a favorable price.
My super favorite product is their matte liquid lipsticks, they are fabulous and they smell very delicious.
I highly recommend this brand.

Me encanta esta marca, es de muy buena calidad y a un precio favorable.
Mi producto súper favorito son sus labiales liquidos mate, son fabulosos y huelen riquísimo.
Recomiendo mucho esta marca.
carissa e.
carissa e.

Jordana has highly pigmented products that are affordable and that have very good quality there customer feedback is Great😊
Lii C.
Lii C.
Lexington, KY

The Jordana lip liners are one of the best values I have come across. They're amazing products, they come in every color imaginable and they're $2. In a makeup artist so I use them on clients and myself, ALL the time.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.

As Carli Bybel would say, I love their lip liners! All their products are great and super cheap, but their lip liners have to be my favorite.
Lizet M.
Lizet M.

IV used this brand since little there pencil eyeliner is the best and the brake pencil works amazingly
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.

This brand can be found really inexpensive, but the product quality isn't bad. Comparable to covergirl and Revlon.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC

I purchased a different lip stain balm crayon for $9.99 in December. I liked it so much that I by chance came across the simular product by Jordana for $2.99. Picked a color and wow....I love it as much if not more than the more expensive item. I will purchase more of this product soon in different colors. Good color and long lasting without drying lips.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Oconto Falls, WI

This brand is great! Very low prices for products that work very well! I wouldn't say these are as good as some of the very high end products but these definitely compete. I am a make up junkie and I absolutely love buying items from this company. Highly recommend.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Bryant, AR

I love that these products are priced well. I am addicted to lip crayons/balms/stains. Jordana's lip balm stain in Honey Love is the perfect color.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.