BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Heather C.
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
Ive used there eye pencils since i was so young and there not bad ive tried the wooden 1s and the ones you twist up good affordable drugstore product
Yolanda T.
Yolanda T.
Jordan's is an amazing drug store makeup brand! They have eyeshadows lipsticks and almost anything they are super afforadable and can be found at Walmart , Walgreens and CVS !
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
You can't really go wrong with this brand if you're looking for supper affordable drug store products. Their mascaras are amazing!
kieshean j.
kieshean j.
Compared to the recent products i have used this beand is rather cheap. The lipsticks dry out easily. I would recommend for a beginner
Pattie R.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY
Have there contour sticks and they are amazing not hard to blend and are super cheap .. these are my go to everyday sticks that I use
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have really sensitive eyes. Their retractable eyeliner is the only one that works with my eyes and doesn't bother them. The formula is awesome and goes in smooth. it smudges a little bit, but other than that it's rather long lasting.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
It's been a really long time since I used it but it was pretty good. I was younger at the time and it worked good. My mom still used this brand I think the eyeliner is what she used most from what I know.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
I love grabbing their eyeliner when I go to the store it last long and the applicatior is the best I've found at that price.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
This has amazing lipliners. Better than any high end ones. I love the shade rock and roll!
melissa n.
melissa n.
Franklin, PA
I have only tried a liquid lipstick in the color beautiful, and it lives up to its name, very full coverage, great smell, and long lasting, my only issue is how hard it was to remove.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?