Add a Photo

Angel S.
Pittsburg, CA
Jan. 5, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I normally don't wear lip liner but when I stumbled upon the Jordana lip liner in "natural" it made me want to buy more. They're so creamy and pigmented and I totally recommend them.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Valley Stream, NY
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
The Jordana eyebrow pencil has been a holy grail product in my makeup routine for over six years now. I absolutely adore their formula. They're smooth and long-lasting. The whole brand truly does make reliable products that I keep near and dear to my heart.
Corbie K.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Used to swear by the retractable eyeliner, but I noticed it starting to melt quite a bit and the staying power changed so I switched to a high end brand and learned to embrace liquid eyeliner.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Earlville, IL
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
It's been a long time since I've last used this brand but I think it was a eyeliner. I think I received one from my Ipsy bag, worked well, great color and a good product.
Indyra C.
Indyra C.
Feb. 2, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Good quality for a very nice price. I have some lipsticks and they are so good as other brand more expensive than this one. The blushes are also too good.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
As Carli Bybel would say, I love their lip liners! All their products are great and super cheap, but their lip liners have to be my favorite.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I really love this company. Everything i have tried has been great, and affordable. I love the fabuliner liquid liner pen, and the twist and shine lip stains.. they are each under $4 and work amazingly well. I reach for them frequently
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
I must say that I love this brand better than E.L.F. and a lot of the more inexpensive brands. This brand is very affordable, and just because it's cheaper to purchase it's worth every penny. Some of my favorite products are the twist up lip glosses and the black eyeliner with glitter in it. ( Sorry I'm not really sure on what the exact name is for those products) I'm not much of an eye shadow person, but they have a variety of colors. Jordana sells powders, mascara, lip glosses and lip sticks, eyeliner and more. The store that sells this brand where I live doesn't have much of a variety, but there is quite a few products to choose from. I love this brand.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
I purchased a different lip stain balm crayon for $9.99 in December. I liked it so much that I by chance came across the simular product by Jordana for $2.99. Picked a color and wow....I love it as much if not more than the more expensive item. I will purchase more of this product soon in different colors. Good color and long lasting without drying lips.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is a hidden gem at a quarter of the price of department store cosmetics. I can only find Jordana at Walgreens where I live. I recently bought two Lip Stain Balm Crayons and they were much better than the expensive Clinique versions! I'll definitely buy this brand again.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.