BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

josefina c.
josefina c.
it is an okay product. don't have much to review about it since I haven't been using it a lot but so far it is okay
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Middletown, NY
My favorite product is the eyeliner. There is a variety of color and they go on nice and smooth. Creamy and not chalky so Im not always cleaning up or touching up a mess. Easy and fun to use. My go to is usually the blackest black
Kari G.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Some of their products are my go-to everyday products such as their lip liner & blushes. Some products I am not a fan of, but overall I love this brand & of course the price of their products!
member-61a2fe3c9
member-61a2fe3c9
Staten Island, NY
Eyeliner - Precise control and vast range of color, but I find that these liners aren't nearly as waterproof as they should be and tend to bleed throughout the day. Would be perfect if they only stayed on and precise for longer. Even still, I've used this brand for years for the color choices.
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN
This brand has some really amazing stuff! It does seem to be a little hit to miss sometimes though. I do love their mascara but they also seem to dry up quickly. But they look amazing! I love most of their products and are super affordable! Always a repurchase!
Lizzet G.
Lizzet G.
Oxnard, CA
Jordana's lip liners are everything! They are so pigmented and so smooth when they go on the lips. They are also retractable which is a plus!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Valley Stream, NY
The Jordana eyebrow pencil has been a holy grail product in my makeup routine for over six years now. I absolutely adore their formula. They're smooth and long-lasting. The whole brand truly does make reliable products that I keep near and dear to my heart.
Corbie K.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Used to swear by the retractable eyeliner, but I noticed it starting to melt quite a bit and the staying power changed so I switched to a high end brand and learned to embrace liquid eyeliner.
Harley G.
Harley G.
Sneedville, TN
I purchased the Halloween line of liquid lipsticks for this brand and they were not as good as the regular line. They were very drying.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Georgetown, IN
Jordana is one of those hit and miss brands for myself but there new liquid sweet cream lipsticks are my favorites! They have amazing formula awesome color selection so smooth on the lips not to drying and feel and wear comfortablly thru out the day
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.