BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Mary C.
Mary C.
I love this beauty brand. I have been using their eyeliner pencils for the past 12 years. You get professional quality for drugstore prices!
Emrani M.
Emrani M.
La Joya, TX
I love how inexpensive it is! The makeup has great pigmentation and the nail polishes are beautiful
Nicki T.
Nicki T.
Holly Springs, NC
I like Jordana cosmetics- first, the price it so right! It's very inexpensive. I have only tried their lipliners, but I really liked the one I tried. It was a great color, and it had good staying power. I will definitely try out more products. I wish they were easier to find!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I like this brand. they some how manage to sell good quality makeup, but it still doesn't cost a lot of money. one of my favorite items is the black eyeliner pencil. it just glides on so easily and it's very creamy. i would totally recommend to a friend!!
Lizzet G.
Lizzet G.
Oxnard, CA
Jordana's lip liners are everything! They are so pigmented and so smooth when they go on the lips. They are also retractable which is a plus!
Crystalized M.
Crystalized M.
Tucson
Rich, bold color. Don't have to put on layers, it gets the job done the first time. Vibrant colors, most of which are hard to find otherwise.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
I've bought this companies makeup since I was a teenager. Great prices and a vast selection of colors.
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI
I haven't really tried anything for there but all my online friends talk about how wonderful their products are from there and I'm thinking of trying it soon.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Phoenixville, PA
Jordana is the most inexpensive brand that I use. It's easy to buy and test colors because of the price. You don't feel like you've overpaid for something, especially if you don't like it. Most of their products are great and worth the price.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI
I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?