Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
El Paso, TX

A product that I love by Jordana cosmetics is the modern matte lipstick collection. There are a variety of different shades. They are a soft consistency however they are matted colors.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Athens, WV

I recently discovered Jordana liquid eyeliner and I have found a new favorite. I am very picky about eyeliners and was pleasantly surprised with their product. I have their liquid eyeliner in gold and in green. Both are metallic and long wearing. I can't believe how well they wear considering I paid less than two dollars for each eyeliner. I am very happy that I discovered this brand any I look forward to trying more from the line.
Geanny B.
Geanny B.
Miami, Florida

One of my favorites, totally. Don't ask about my jordana especially the lipsticks and lip glosses , mineralized products foundations . I really love them and it stays with me for more than one year I feel like I'm addicted in the right way . The lipsticks are smelling like vanilla and caramel and high pigmented in a way that makes you feel more special about your lips and look . Mineralized skin finish work very gently and soft with the foundations or without too. I own almost all the colors I mixed then with the Mac blushes that are high pigmented at the same time soft colored . Liquid liners too are very pigmented in a clash way so you don't feel cheap when you wear them and they re easy to be blended . I love Mac I just have a point about the eye shadows palettes I almost have all the limited editions ones and I hope that would be more pigmented and shiny and easier to be blended . I am also a huge fan for the brushes they're a bit expensive for me but I worth and easy to clean . I'm really a happy cliente when it comes to jordana product generally
BIA R.
BIA R.
Spring, TX

Jordana cosmetics lip liners are the best. It's so inexpensive that I always like to stock up on those
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX

This products are very affordable and very good quality. I love them lipsticks, mascaras and the variety of colors on the lipsticks.
Majidah M.
Majidah M.
Denver

Very affordable line of makeup with amazing products! From mascara to lipsticks they always amaze me. Eyeshadow shades are soft and blendable.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.

Have very good products. I really like it 💕 I recomend their products. Very good results and proffessional make up.
Justine T.
Justine T.
San Antonio, TX

This is a great makeup brand, very budget friendly yet still great quality. There is a wide variety of all sorts of products.
S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA

I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.