Add a Photo

Amy Amplify P.
Shorewood, IL
Dec. 18, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
There okay as far as the quality, was not too impressed with the eyeliner. Seemed to be hard to get the color to stick to the underneath of my eye. Overall there okay, more on the cheaper side of course, but i guess you get what you pay for huh. Overall would not really buy again.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Dallas, TX
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have not tried many stuff from Jordana! However I loooove the matte lipstick collection! It's one of my favorite go to lip sticks! I also am excited to try the liquid lipstick formula as well!
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Santa Ana, CA
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I really enjoy their nail polishes. Especially the Matt finish. I don't really use their makeup since the eyeliner wasn't that dark.
josefina c.
josefina c.
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
it is an okay product. don't have much to review about it since I haven't been using it a lot but so far it is okay
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Middletown, NY
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
My favorite product is the eyeliner. There is a variety of color and they go on nice and smooth. Creamy and not chalky so Im not always cleaning up or touching up a mess. Easy and fun to use. My go to is usually the blackest black
member-61a2fe3c9
member-61a2fe3c9
Staten Island, NY
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Eyeliner - Precise control and vast range of color, but I find that these liners aren't nearly as waterproof as they should be and tend to bleed throughout the day. Would be perfect if they only stayed on and precise for longer. Even still, I've used this brand for years for the color choices.
Kelcie M.
Kelcie M.
Northport, AL
Dec. 24, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana products. They are so underrated and awesome. They are VERY affordable and extremely high quality. I recommend their eyeliners. I highly recommend this brand. You can find them at Walgreens and Kmart.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Lynn, MA
Feb. 2, 2017, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I recently tried out two Matte liquid lipsticks. The lipsticks aren't as pigmented as some cult favorites but it does the trick for an everyday look.
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand has some really amazing stuff! It does seem to be a little hit to miss sometimes though. I do love their mascara but they also seem to dry up quickly. But they look amazing! I love most of their products and are super affordable! Always a repurchase!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Wetumpka, AL
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I prefer jordana lip liner to any other. My favorite shade is ROCK'NROSE and it is my never fail lip luscious pucker pleaser! The retractable pencil is creamy and never fades or smears. I've tried others high end and drug store. I will always pick Jordana easy liner over the rest.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.