BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Megan L.
Megan L.
Jordana has some of the best makeup products at ridiculously low prices. Their 12 hour eyeliners are an exact dupe for the Urban Decay 24 hour eyeliners in wear time and in the limited colors available. They also have great lipsticks, mascara, and eyeshadow as well. One of my favorites at the drugstore
I used to Jordana best lash extreme and I love how full it makes my eyelashes look. Whenever I wear this mascara people always think I have on policies. The only problem that I have with it is that it does flake and if you put on too much and can't get into your eyes.
giseel c.
giseel c.
Avon, CO
I've tried one of their blush that my grandma gave me, and it was amazing i absolutely. i loved it and i will be buying it again.
Jayxenia B.
Jayxenia B.
FL
I really like their lipstick line, they have a lot of colors and the lipsticks have a lot of pigmente on the lips.
Also they also have a matte line of lipsticks, I do have like 20 of them and they are very cheap and good quality at the same time.
I love there cosmetics. Great brand excellent liners and lip liner. Recommend any who use cosmetics
Jordana actually sells one of the best mascaras that I have tried in my life and its really affordable. I tried some of their lipsticks and lip glosses as well but what keeps me coming back is that mascara. Its also really cool to be able to find them at your local Walgreens
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I really like Jordana cosmetics! If I were to compare them to another brand it would be Wet N Wild. Their products can be a real hit or miss. I am obsessed with their matte lipsticks and lipliners, they are worth the money. Definitely, a must try!
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Penitas, TX
For my dancing days this brand saved my butt, I had soo many red lipsticks and everyone would ask me where I bought them and what brand they were
Allie M.
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
This entire brand is basically makeup that's good if you need it in a pinch, but nothing I'd use long term. Their eyebrow pencils are good quality, but very reddish, especially in the browns. Their lip colours are okay, but there are better options. Their mascaras are very wet and runny.
Amy Amplify P.
Amy Amplify P.
Shorewood, IL
There okay as far as the quality, was not too impressed with the eyeliner. Seemed to be hard to get the color to stick to the underneath of my eye. Overall there okay, more on the cheaper side of course, but i guess you get what you pay for huh. Overall would not really buy again.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.