Add a Photo

#29 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (95)
LEYSA V.
LEYSA V.

one friends present me this product of mark jordana it's very nice because it;s easy when you want use makeup in your face and smell very well i love it.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Oakland, CA

Love love love their cat eye liner. Comparable to the Kat Von D one. It's opaque, long lasting and precise. I haven't tried too much else from them but I like the eye liner a lot! I also have a lip liner that I totally like and would recommend.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Valley Stream, NY

I love Jordana lipstick! I have been buying this pne color coco for years. They also make great eyeshadow as well.
Elvia S.
Elvia S.
Huntington Park, CA

I like their lip liners.. they look really good you can use them as lipsticks :) plus their affordable :)
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, Ma

So inexpensive and such great quality. The mascaras are so good! I wish I was able to find it at more stores.
julisa M.
julisa M.
Kansas city, Misuri

Los labiales matte d jordana me gustan mucho son buenos económicos y calidad lo único malo para mi que no me duran demasiado tiempo en mis labios se caen rápido
shara b.
shara b.
Philadelphia, PA

Jordana Matte Lipstick

I would have never thought I would have found such a great lipstick for $3. So worth the purchase.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Corpus Christi, TX

Not the best quality ever, but they are super affordable, so if you want to try something new, but don't want to spend too much money, Jordana cosmetics will be your best friend!
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.

This brand can be found really inexpensive, but the product quality isn't bad. Comparable to covergirl and Revlon.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Terrell, TX

Jordana COMPLETE COVER 2-IN-1 CONCEALER & FOUNDATION is an essential one. Was a recommendation of my makeup stylist that had dark skin and is difficult to her find the right color. Is a cheap one but with higher quality, I Higly Recommend for dummies like me in makeup
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.