BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

john.essex.9615
john.essex.9615
Selma
I LOVE THEIR TASTY SHINE AND SQUEEZE GLOSSES!!!! (Yes you can taste them, they're flavored) They are my fav gloss of all time, and only cost $1.99! Hands down, A+!
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Omg Jordana you cannot go wrong with there lip liners gotta love them i love there lip liners
Erin C.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Don't know a lot about the company themselves but I like their prices and their eyeliners are part of my everyday routine. Super pigmented and nice quality. Their silver glitter is my favorite eyeliner.
Janet G.
Janet G.
Pittsburg, TX
Bought the lip liners which are really good for their price and also the matte lip creams are really good not drying at all and the smell is like cookies!
Ramsiye V.
Ramsiye V.
Me gustan mucho los labiales de esta marca, los colores son súper bonitos además de que pigmentan muy bien, tienen mucha variedad de colores, los mate son mis favoritos y seguiría comprando está marca por muchísimo tiempo más
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Rising Sun, MD
I've only ever used 1 Jordana product and it was an eyeliner pencil. The quality of the product was great for the price, although i wish they has a better stock of products near me. I can not give a full review on the brand in general but from what i heard they seem like a great brand
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX
I recently tried their lipliner and fell in love. They are super cheap but have great quality. They slide on with ease and stay on. I love the twist up, no need to carry a sharpener. I highly recommend these!
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Amarillo, TX
Jordana is a good brand for its price I have tried may products and they are great with a small price
Christine M.
Christine M.
Hebron, IN
I find them at Walgreen's. I really like the eyeliner. Lots of colors! Best thing is that they have waterproof! Very very affordable
Misty J.
Misty J.
This brand is a hidden gem I recently found out about. I am a huge fan of their lip liners. They are highly pigmented,glide on the lips with ease and long lasting. You can find the shade you need because the collection is pretty big.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.