Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA

I just started getting into Jordana. I recently purchased a contour stick to try cream contouring under my foundation for a more natural look.
Maria F.
Maria F.
miami, florida

This brand of family is fabulous, I used only the labials I would like to try your other products to see that such
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR

I am a huge believer in this brand. It doesn't seem to be highly promoted but I haven't been disappointed in any of the products I've tried from this brand. The mascara line is amazing and the matte lipsticks are my go-to. Love this brand!
Mayra m.
Mayra m.

Jordana is the best product and it's so cheap.I love the lip liners they last all day and they have beautiful colors.
Yarely G.
Yarely G.

Es muy bueno sus labiales tienen una textura muy buena los colores están bien pigmentados
Gabriela H.
Gabriela H.
Kissimmee, FL

I like the lipsticks and eyeliners.nice colors the only bad thing is they dont last to long and lip colors are to dry after few minutes.but have a variety of colors
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Baytown, TX

I love there products tried it for the first time last month and I had no problems using it. Once again I would recommend it to everyone.
member-924016e13
member-924016e13
North Hills, CA

I love Jordana lipsticks in particular. As a Chicana, it's important to use colors that accentuate the good parts of my lips. The pigments are great and some of the matte's are excellent to pair with other liners or products. Very versatile product. Definitely my top fave <3
Nyilah A.
Nyilah A.
Oakland

Jordana lip liners are everything! For such an affordable price the color payoff is awesome and it's easy to apply. Love it!
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Milwaukee, WI

I thought these products were okay. I did not really care for the eye liner and also the lip gloss. The products were made kind of cheap.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.