Add a Photo

Photos (95)
member-924016e13
member-924016e13
North Hills, CA

I love Jordana lipsticks in particular. As a Chicana, it's important to use colors that accentuate the good parts of my lips. The pigments are great and some of the matte's are excellent to pair with other liners or products. Very versatile product. Definitely my top fave <3
Susan L.
Susan L.
Point, TX

So many good products. I wish Walgreen's carried the entire line rather than just a tiny display. The lip liners are the best especially for the price. i love the blushes when I can find them. I haven't ever bought either that I haven't just loved. The liners are creamy and long lasting. The matte blushes are my favorites.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA

I use the eye brow pencil when I do a full face, it gives very nice coverage and inexpensive
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

Based on the products I have used which is basically liquid eyeliner I love it. Their products are nice quality and last a long time while still being affordable.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

They are cheap products and in my opinion you pay for what you get. So, I never expect much. I only purchase this brand if I'm in a pinch and need something right then. Not a horrible product but not one of my favorites,
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

Jordana is a wonderful brand for the makeup beginners! Great price and products!! The customer service is great too. They have a lot of products to choose from and they have good prices.
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Annelle R.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI

Love the Jordana cosmetics! Super affordable and good and high quality. This makeup brand is underrated lol I love it especially the eyeshadows
Nicole K.
Nicole K.

Love this brand! It's very affordable and the quality of their products is great. I love their sweet cream matte liquid lipsticks -- great color selection and they have great staying power! I usually buy my Jordana from Kmart. I will continue to purchase this brand for years to come!
Alexa K.
Alexa K.

Jordana is very hit or miss. I think they've gotten better over the years though. I just notice that some products don't have the pigment that I want. I like to purchase Jordana products when I want to buy something in a unique color that I may not wear that much since they are so affordable.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.