BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I recently just got into Jordana, although i haven't tried ALL of her products i have tried a few, including her new highlighter and contour sticks, they work very well with my skin tone, but she does have multiple highlighter choices, easy to blend out, it's around 8/9$ at the drug store so affordable, if you don't want to spent 40$ on the ABH Glow Kits
Mery T.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA
High quality formula and products with out the price of an arm and a leg. Lots of products to choose from
Eudys R.
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta esta marca de farmacia por sus revestimientos, bálsamo para los labios blush y lapices
Hana C.
Hana C.
I have tried several of their eyeliners, retractable and pencil ones. I love their new liquid eyeliner pencils and twist balm stains. I have each of those in several different colors and they work great! Love the color and quality. Very affordable prices as well.
Malloree C.
Malloree C.
Greenville, SC
I've only ever used the Jordana liquid lipsticks, but they are absolutely fantastic. Great color payout and wearability. Not too drying and stay on ALL day and you can't beat the price point!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
Their liquid lipsticks are amazing! I just recently found this brand and I am so impressed with these products I can't wait to try more
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Hazleton, PA
this brand might be one of the most overlooked and underrated brands ever but it is one of my all times favorites the quality of the products is incredible i have never had a miss with this brand i shop this brand every time i have a chance and they have never disappointed.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I have a gorgeous white polish from Jordana with a thin brush perfect for a French manicure!! I love the fact that their products are affordable and yet very good quality. I've also heard good things about their liquid eyeliner!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Royal Oak, MI
I absolutely love their eyeliners, both the liquid fab-u-liner and the long wearing pencil liner. Both stay on forever and are super cheap.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Laredo, TX
Sometimes products are a hit or miss, but since they're are inexpensive I don't really mind. Their lip products are prettt good.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?