Add a Photo

Photos (91)
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM

Great inexpensive liquid lipsticks they are the absolute best in my opinion. Would definitely recommend Jordana to a friend.
Aleesia M.
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI

I love their lip liners! My favorite is coco loco. They very affordable, glide on smoothly and creamy.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Easley, SC

Seriously, the best drugstore mascara that I have ever bought. It almost is just too much. You do have to be really careful with the clumping but if you have an eyelash brush the stuff is absolutely amazing.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Omaha, NE

This is okay, not my go to brand. You get what you pay for. Very affordable.
larissa P.
larissa P.
Mcallen, TX

Jordana lipsticks are amazing their products are so affordable but you definitely dont get what you pay for because the quality of the products its super good better than high price makeup brands.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.

I have always been a fan of their cosmetics since I was a teen. It's been about 18 years of use. I mostly like their lip glosses and lip liners. They have just the right colors for my use. I still buy some of their nail polishes. They have great colors which go on well.
anali r.
anali r.
Chicago Heights, IL

los rubores son buenisimos duran mucho tiempo y tienen una gran variedad de colores muy buenos productos
Sandy E.
Sandy E.

Excelente marca con una gran calidad en cada uno de sus colores y en muy bajo costo y los puedes encontrar muy fácil.
S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA

I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.