Add a Photo

Photos (95)
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Langhorne, PA

haven't used in a long time but liked Jordana fabuliner it was smooth and good for how much it costs
I personally have taken care of the lips of this brand and I can say that they are good, the mate have a good pigmentation and they look very cute, I love them they have very nice colors and for all tastes
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Enfield, CT

I love jordana cosmetics it is really good but I prefer Jeffrey star and Kyle Jenner cosmetics
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Plymouth Mtng, PA

Jordana lip products are high quality and super affordable - not much more you could want in a product. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's difficult to find Jordana products in drugstores around me. If Jordana products were more readily available, I would definitely give 5 stars!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

Absolutely love Jordana cosmetics! They have some really incredible makeup! I love their blush and eyeshadow so much! I like that they are unique and different. Their lip products are great too!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA

The eyeshadow palettes are very affordable and very pigmented. Great for long wear. Great on a budget.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR

I am a huge believer in this brand. It doesn't seem to be highly promoted but I haven't been disappointed in any of the products I've tried from this brand. The mascara line is amazing and the matte lipsticks are my go-to. Love this brand!
Mayra m.
Mayra m.

Jordana is the best product and it's so cheap.I love the lip liners they last all day and they have beautiful colors.
Mychell C.
Mychell C.

Jordanian lipsticks have a large range of colors of about 40, I think that being in the store are the most variety of colors and lipsticks of different types. Its most famous are the mate and the normal ones
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC

Jordana is an awesome brand. Super affordable and for the most part everything is amazing quality! I absolutely love the 12 HR gel liner. I own every color in that. Also the Jordana black mascara is great. I also love the matte lippies. So good. I recommend this brand to anyone young or old. It's a must for the price point!!! You can't go wrong!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.