BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Christine R.
Christine R.
Riverside, CA
Jordana has great lipliners! The lipliner is very creamy and glides on nice. They stay put all day. There is also a great color range. These work great and are very affordable. A must try..
Ebony P.
Ebony P.
Oak Park, MI
I haven't really tried anything for there but all my online friends talk about how wonderful their products are from there and I'm thinking of trying it soon.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Hallettsville, TX
I've used a lipstick and a mascara from Jordana. The quality of their products is just amazing. You get WAY more than what you pay for. Great coverage at low cost...what more could a makeup addict ask for? I just wish our stores sold more of their line.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
Love the liquid lipsticks but them. They wear long lasting and have so many awesome shades.
Sammee H.
Sammee H.
Their lipsticks are so cool. I love this brand and the prices are pretty reasonable.
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN
Love this Brand. I just started buying this brand. It is affordable. Needs more advertisement for sales. I didn't hear about this product til this year.
Monea G.
Monea G.
Parkville, MD
I love Jordana products. They are easy to find in any local drugstore or beauty supply store. The products are great quality and very inexpensive.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Ewa Beach, HI
They have great products,I like the liquid lipsticks they have. I can compare their quality to some brand name. Very affordable.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, VA
Jordana are priced really well and good quality products. I like the eyeliner and I've tried the eye shadows as well!
Jackalyn W.
Jackalyn W.
Kaysville, UT
Their new sweet cream liquid lipsticks are amazing and only $5.99. They smell like cupcake frosting and are super luxurious feeling on the lips!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.