Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Del Rio, TX

I've only tried their lipsticks but they're pretty good especially for the low price. Used this brand when I was starting out with makeup
Sara D.
Sara D.
Oakland, CA

Love love love their cat eye liner. Comparable to the Kat Von D one. It's opaque, long lasting and precise. I haven't tried too much else from them but I like the eye liner a lot! I also have a lip liner that I totally like and would recommend.
Aneyra C.
Aneyra C.
Zacatecas

Sus labiales están bien pigmentados, son de buen precio, tienen colores variados y lindos. Estos son de los primeros labiales que empecé a usar y me parecen buenos. Hasta el momento no tengo de que quejarme
Elvia S.
Elvia S.
Huntington Park, CA

I like their lip liners.. they look really good you can use them as lipsticks :) plus their affordable :)
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, Ma

So inexpensive and such great quality. The mascaras are so good! I wish I was able to find it at more stores.
julisa M.
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO

Los labiales matte d jordana me gustan mucho son buenos económicos y calidad lo único malo para mi que no me duran demasiado tiempo en mis labios se caen rápido
shara b.
shara b.
Philadelphia, PA

Jordana Matte Lipstick

I would have never thought I would have found such a great lipstick for $3. So worth the purchase.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Corpus Christi, TX

Not the best quality ever, but they are super affordable, so if you want to try something new, but don't want to spend too much money, Jordana cosmetics will be your best friend!
S. T.
S. T.
Federal Way, WA

I love there liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable and long wearing I recommend these lipsticks their affordable they only retail for 4.99 usd which is a steal.
Irene A.
Irene A.
Valencia, CA

I love love love their lip liners. I can't tell the difference between their lip liners and top brands. They are very affordable and have really nice colors. I love Rock n Rose and Tawny as well as their burgundy color, forgot the name. I wish they had more colors, but overall GREAT product.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.