Add a Photo

Photos (96)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX

Jordana products are sooo cheap and some do have great quality love some of the lipsticks
Sherelle P.
Sherelle P.
Laie, HI

They have really affordable products I personally love the green volumizing mascara, great quality for a great price! Instantly makes your lashes pop ! I also love there blushes ! Really pigmented great variety of colours and easy to apply! They last all day
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Atlanta, GA

Jordana made the eyeliner I once used everyday, but unfortunately, I can no longer find it at any stores. I loved the eyeliner because it was affordable and the perfect color. I recently picked up two different jordana eyeliners, but I didn't like my experience with them. They went on fine, but eventually start "melting" around my eyes as the day went on and the color didn't stay put.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Aurora, CO

Best lash extream is to die for. Their lip liners and chubby sticks are also fantastic. It's quite an inexpensive brand, I find it at Walgreens.
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Seattle, WA

I love Jordana's matte lipstick. It's one of the few lipsticks that truly stays matte throughout the entire day and doesn't smudge when you're eating. Jordana's Matt lipsticks are open ache in just one coat too! And for the price you just can't beat it.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

Jordana is one of, if not my favorite, of regularly used drugstore brands. They make one of my favorite ranges of eyeliner pencils - 'Easyliner' which has incredible pigmentation and lasting power, it looks and applies wonderfully every time. I also have purchased MANY of their 'Sweet Cream' matte liquid lipsticks and I've found that for me personally the various colors I've tried tend to be hits or misses completely. Some apply beautifully, lasting on my (usually dry and cracked) lips for several hours and wear down while still looking nice while others have applied alright and then turned to a cracked, crumbly mess within minutes. While I tend to like darker, vampy, or off-beat lip colors - these tend to be the ones I have the most issues with when using the Sweet Creams; I was surprised to find that my favorite color from the collection so far has been 'Tiramisu' which applies and wears beautifully. I'm on my second tube of Tiramisu and haven't had any problems with consistency or formula with this and several other colors that also worked out well.
I personally have taken care of the lips of this brand and I can say that they are good, the mate have a good pigmentation and they look very cute, I love them they have very nice colors and for all tastes
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Lakemont, GA

I love Jordan's eyeliner. You can't beat it for the price especially ! It's. easy to use and stays on good.
Luz C.
Luz C.

I like using Jordan's specially there eyeliners and lipsticks such great quality and really convenient price
Snighdha C.
Snighdha C.
Sunnyside, NY

I love this lipstick! I think I got every color. It's very moisturizing and the color glides on so nice. It lasts all day. The price is insanely affordable so it makes me want it more! I recommend this brand!!
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, Tx

kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock haven, Pa

How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.