BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Iszhaya J.
Iszhaya J.
Kent, WA
First off, the whole brand of supplies is affordable! Their lip liners can do wonders and work it's magic! I tried it and it's amazing. I love the lip balm stains and th extreme mascara because its has a very good quality! I recommend shopping here!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Laredo, TX
I love their lipsticks and lipliners, they last a long and I dont have to retouch often. They have a variety of colors and product lasts.
Mgdolen Z.
Mgdolen Z.
Falls Church, VA
I'm using a jordana lip pencil every single day and i love it so much i cant complete my day without using it
Mami B.
Mami B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Great underrated brand! Affordable and great quality. I specially love their lippies and lip liners
Candice C.
Candice C.
Purchased a multiset of colors eye shadow pallet. Really loved the colors and they go on good but they do not hold. Wears off easily within a few hours. Still decent but for cheap eye-shadow
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
Such great quality products for a fantastic price. My favorites are the lip liners, liquid lipsticks, and the blushes.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Peoria, AZ
I started out using the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner as a kids and it is still one of my favorite brands for eyeliner!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I personally like jordana cosmetics it is a affordable brand! The display shows its true color.. I always shop online for jordana Cosmetics! I like the quality of the products I do recommend this brand to everyone.
Caren M.
Caren M.
Humble, TX
Their lip liners and eyeliners are amazing, lip liners go on smoothly and the eyeliner goes on smoothly as well, the color option is also great.
Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Manchester, TN
Love this Brand. I just started buying this brand. It is affordable. Needs more advertisement for sales. I didn't hear about this product til this year.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?