BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have he...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?4 Answers
Erica R.
Erica R.
Peoria, AZ
I started out using the Jordana Cosmetics black eyeliner as a kids and it is still one of my favorite brands for eyeliner!
Caren M.
Caren M.
Humble, TX
Their lip liners and eyeliners are amazing, lip liners go on smoothly and the eyeliner goes on smoothly as well, the color option is also great.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Apparently Jordana lip products are great and they do feel nice but the color is always a little off.
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
Such great quality products for a fantastic price. My favorites are the lip liners, liquid lipsticks, and the blushes.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Jordana makes my absolute favorite lip liner!! You can not beat the price, they are super affordable. The quality is perfect. I generally use the lip liners over my entire lip as a lipstick and they last for hours even while drinking! When wearing my Jordana lip liners I usually only do one touch up a day! These are a must in my purse wherever I go.
Monea G.
Monea G.
Parkville, MD
I love Jordana products. They are easy to find in any local drugstore or beauty supply store. The products are great quality and very inexpensive.
sav s.
sav s.
I have a brow powder by Jordana Cosmetics that I use occasionally. It's very pigmented and easy to blend in THICK brows. I would not suggest it if you have super thin eyebrows.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Corona, CA
These lip liners are my all time favorite. They're super inexpensive and last a long time. They have a lot of color options too.
Yubicar D.
Yubicar D.
Miami
Great products , high quality , i love it . Really pigmented . Soo good . I recommend
Alex H.
Alex H.
Oklahoma City, OK
GUURL they are slaying the makeup game and making me slay the confidence I have girl like slay I love it honey slay slay slay the world with beautiful confidence
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.