Add a Photo

Photos (91)
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Madison, MO

Some products shine more than others. They have really good mascaras. The liquid lipsticks are ok but they are not the best. Because the price is low it is worth trying out different products to see if they will work for you. I am a fan of a variety of things that I did not expect to enjoy.
Mirielys P.
Mirielys P.

I enjoy Jordana cosmetics because it is a very affordable and friendly to my wallet. One of my favorite products from
Them has to be there lip balm stain in the color honey love. I have re-purchased this product more than 10 times already I don't know what I would do if they stop making it!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Santa Fe, NM

I love this company so much!! They definately know how to make amazibg cosmetics for vet affordable prices!! They make some of my all time favorite lipsticks!! Super creamy and pigmented! I would recommend any of their products to people!! You can get amazing products and not break the bank
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hamden, CT

I love their eyeliner with the retractable tip. Super easy and stays on all day. Love the color selection! Hard to find places that carry it so I usually buy a ton of them when I do see them. Walgreens usually sells them. I love the dark brown, navy blue, and especially the eggplant/purple.
yuliang a.
yuliang a.

Use for some time now the nail polish really enchants the color that time in the jar is just as it is painted on your nail, the color is long lasting, does not peel at all and does not lose its shine, I would particularly recommend them blindly They are very good and their colors fantastic
Zara J.
Zara J.

I'm only familiar with Jordana lip liners. and i like them. They are fairly inexpensive, they are not the best lip liners I've ever used, but they get the job done. For the price they are good enough. I like that they are twist up lip liners so you don't have to worry about sharpening them
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA

Jordana Cosmetics has great beauty items such as foundation, eye liner, nail polish and etc. The eyeliner there is my favorite thing to buy there. The quality is good and it is not that pricey. They have everything and I would go there again. The people that work there are very friendly.
Manvir B.
Manvir B.

This was a place that I was recommended by from another friends and happened to not mind. The prices are extraordinary as the are super affordable and cheap. The formulas can sometimes be cheap or not the greatest, so reflecting the price but definitely give it a try based on the prices!
Jose Luis D.
Jose Luis D.
Homestead, FL

The Jordana products look more appealing to me than the Stila lip glazes. Is it just me? I like the Instagram photos in the side bar it looks like you had so much fun! I had fun bowling again this weekend. Can’t do too much else here since we had snow this past weekend. Have a great day!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Pompano Beach, FL

I haven't use this much but I do have a couple eye makeup products. The eye shadow is ok but there isn't really anything special about it. The eyeliner is the same. It does the job but it's not really my favorite. Again don't really have a lot of this brand. Other things could be better.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH

What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lock Haven, PA

How high quality are their products?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.