Add a Photo

Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I love Jordana as a brand. Most of their products I consider to be awesome hidden gems, such as their mascara and lip liners. There are things I don't care for, namely their liquid lipstick. But for the price they knock it out of the park. Overall, definitely recommend.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Wilmington , NC
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:52 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana cosmetics are definitely a great staple to have in your collection, considering the price. I've found the eyeliner goes on incredibly smoothly, and it's usually only a couple of bucks! Unbeatable compared to the countless others I've tried for 3 or 4x as much.
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This is one of my favorite brands. The makeup is very high quality for a very low price. They are only found at walgreens, but I have many in my area. I love their lip products and mascara the most. I always have backups for their mascara. I recommend trying them out.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Mount Vernon, IL
Dec. 18, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Picked up two of the Sweet Cream Matte liquid lip colors. I chose Strawberry Cheesecake 02 which is a pretty neutral pink, and Tramisu 07 which is a beautiful neutral brown. They dry down matte and are a little drying. I add a gloss and they fell good and last hours.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
Jordana Cosmetics has low prices for high quality products. It is my go to for Halloween makeup because it's reliable and colorful. I love their lipstick shades and eyeliners. I use them on my daily makeup routine pretty frequently. For the price, it's a great brand.
Bridgette G.
Bridgette G.
Spokane, WA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I use there eyeliner. It is a cheap brand but some things are good. I like the eyeliner for tightlining. It is super affordable and easy to get. It has run on me yet. I have purchased it for other family members and they now use it also. You can get it at Walgreens.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
You can find Jordana Cosmetics mostly at Walgreens or online. I have bought a couple of products from them, most notably their lip liners. I think they make great lipliners for the drugstore and at such an affordable price. They have a great array of colors as well.
Tannah D.
Tannah D.
Wichita, KS
Sept. 21, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
I have their fall/Halloween collection right now and I'm absolutely in love ❤️ colors are white, black, orange, dark red, light red, purple, blue, grey. Takes two coats but they are defiantly matte and they do not dry out my lips crazy like most matte liquid lips do
Bobbie Jo U.
Bobbie Jo U.
Jan. 1, 2017, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
There are some awesome hidden gems in this cosmetic company. While there are good products there are also some not so good products. Everything is very inexpensive though so it's not like you'll break the bank while trying their products. Definitely 10/10 recommend.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Plymouth, MA
Jan. 30, 2017, 5:16 p.m.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics
This brand is amazing. It is very inexpensive and the products are surprisingly great quality. I would suggest their lip products, liquid eyeliner pen, eyebrow pencils, and lip liners. I will continue to buy Jordana Cosmetics as long as I can find them in walgreens.
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster, CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.