Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Jayme H.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Esther  i.Jordana Cosmetics uploaded by Lindsay K.See all 97 photos

BY JORDANA COSMETICS #36 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What q...I have had very good experienc... 7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?Walgreens, kmart and some $1 s... 6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is...Okay if you get the sweet crea... 4 Answers
Photos (96)
Angel M.
Angel M.
Ozone Park, NY
I have a lipstick that my grandmother gave me, it's such a beautiful shade, a deep purplish color, it goes on smoothly, but I don't like the consistency of it too much, maybe because it's not matte, but I do get tons of compliments when I wear it, so I'm a happy camper.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Wilmington, NC
Jordana cosmetics are definitely a great staple to have in your collection, considering the price. I've found the eyeliner goes on incredibly smoothly, and it's usually only a couple of bucks! Unbeatable compared to the countless others I've tried for 3 or 4x as much.
This is one of my favorite brands. The makeup is very high quality for a very low price. They are only found at walgreens, but I have many in my area. I love their lip products and mascara the most. I always have backups for their mascara. I recommend trying them out.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
Jordana Cosmetics has low prices for high quality products. It is my go to for Halloween makeup because it's reliable and colorful. I love their lipstick shades and eyeliners. I use them on my daily makeup routine pretty frequently. For the price, it's a great brand.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Mount Vernon, IL
Picked up two of the Sweet Cream Matte liquid lip colors. I chose Strawberry Cheesecake 02 which is a pretty neutral pink, and Tramisu 07 which is a beautiful neutral brown. They dry down matte and are a little drying. I add a gloss and they fell good and last hours.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Plymouth, MA
This brand is amazing. It is very inexpensive and the products are surprisingly great quality. I would suggest their lip products, liquid eyeliner pen, eyebrow pencils, and lip liners. I will continue to buy Jordana Cosmetics as long as I can find them in walgreens.
Bridgette G.
Bridgette G.
Spokane, WA
I use there eyeliner. It is a cheap brand but some things are good. I like the eyeliner for tightlining. It is super affordable and easy to get. It has run on me yet. I have purchased it for other family members and they now use it also. You can get it at Walgreens.
Bobbie Jo U.
Bobbie Jo U.
There are some awesome hidden gems in this cosmetic company. While there are good products there are also some not so good products. Everything is very inexpensive though so it's not like you'll break the bank while trying their products. Definitely 10/10 recommend.
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Jordana great products!! Also such great prices as will! Easy to locate in the areas that we live! that is a huge plus and also having all the colors available!! Affordable yes!! Not expensive easy on the pockets! Differently a product that i will keep shopping for!
Tannah D.
Tannah D.
Wichita, KS
I have their fall/Halloween collection right now and I'm absolutely in love ❤️ colors are white, black, orange, dark red, light red, purple, blue, grey. Takes two coats but they are defiantly matte and they do not dry out my lips crazy like most matte liquid lips do
Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
kylie b.
Lancaster , CA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Cheyenne S.