BY JORDANA COSMETICS #37 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Erin A.
Brooklyn, NY
there are some real stars in the jordana costmetics line (like their cat eyeliner), and some that are not so good. but if you do your research and try a bunch of things out, you can save a ton of money on products that are exact dupes for the fancy stuff
Barbara P.
Silver Spring, MD
As far as i remember, these are nice cheap products. I don't remember getting any here, but they were featured at the convince store in Oberlin, OHio. I really do love my raspberry-scented lipstick. It's a great shade.I would but it more it it were in MD
Kerri E.
Clarksville, TN
The brand is affordable, but it is not my favorite. There is a great selection of items but I've always had a problem with the formulas itself, the lipstick feathers off, eyeliner wears off after a few hours, and it's kind of rough for my sensitive skin
Kamila B.
This product is really good for it's price. I have tried nail polish and lipsticks and i love how they look on me, they have a really big color pallete. I don't usually buy this brand, but i have a lot of their products. i would recommend shopping here.
keahi p.
this brand is always a complete hit or a complete miss for me. I love the lip liners and blushes are...great price for great quality. I just wish they would be sold in more stores. I can only ever find them in 1 or 2 stores that are far away from me..
Elizabeth D.
Cambridge, WI
Jordana is a great affordable mak-up brand. There are some items that work better than others, but overall i think they are great for beginners in make up.

Their fabu-liner is amazing! It stands up to my high end liners but is a fraction of the price!
Kate s.
Midland, MI
Their mascara is my favorite product. It gives length and volume and is very black. It's not too hard to remove but doesn't flake through out the day. It's comparable to better than by too faced but is $3 versus $22. I find it at my local Walgreens.
Destiny B.
Brandenburg, KY
while I can find Jordana in a few shops near me and they are very affordable the products I have tried were not very good quality and not worth the money at all. They are affordable but not amazing by any means. I would not recommend there products.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I love the Jordana brand. Everything is high quality for a super affordable price. I also love that it's easily accessible at Walgreens. I've tried several of the Jordana products from mascara to lip products and I've been pleased with all of them!
Georeen T.
Newark, NJ
I have been using Jordana's Fabubrow pencil for over a year and it's the my go-to pencil for my brows. I won't look for anything else. I often get compliments on my eyebrows. The shade I use works for me perfectly. Pencil is not too greasy either.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?