BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Jordana French Nail polish Soft Pink 0.45 fl oz

Buy on Jet.com*
Fernanda A.
A pesar de ser cosmetico de ''farmacia'' o económico, es realmente buenisimo, con un top cout puede durar muchos dias perfecto
Yocasta B.
Lo compre por curiosidad pero fue fabuloso, lo use el mismo dia pues tenia un color hermoso, y asi mismo queda pasmada y más con la duración en mis uñas, el color permanece intacto aun cuando mojo mucho mis manos... Muy bueno!!
Tamara P.
Santiago,Chile
Este producto es bastante bueno pero hay que aplicar mas de una capa para que luzca bien, tiene muchos colores y es genial para los diseños de uñas.
Vrinda I.
San miguel, Santiago
This Nail Polish has a pigmented color, is easy to apply, dries pretty fast and the price is very affordable
Tascha A.
San Diego, CA
I actually do like this brand... I have it in black and I got it for Halloween I'm college. It worked pretty good. But, it chipped fairly quickly. I am going to have to blame that on the top coat though. It isn't too expensive, I think I paid $1.50 for it? I don't remember where I got it. Anyway, this nail polish does its job. lol
I have always used Jordana's nail polishes ever since i was a child. They are very affordable and available at every local drugstore.
They offer a variety of shades and finishes.
Some of the lighter colors are less pigmented then the regular ones but still you will only need 2 coats instead of one.
Alma A.
Avenal, CA
Amazing nail polish.. they last long and look great on. I've used them several times. Another good thing is that it's a good brand and I did bought mine at Ulta. I would totally recommend to buy it, you won't regret it!
Christine Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this nail polish as a last minute thing. It was inexpensive and easy. It's no essie but good to use for a quick paint. Some of the colors they have are pretty but it doesn't last too long. Like I said, a quick paint and go type of polish. Affordable for sure.
María de las Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
Excelente relación precio/calidad. La marca tiene una amplia gama de colores que son fáciles de aplicar. Sin embargo algunos colores dejan manchadas las uñas aun cuando se use base. Definitivamente volvería a comprar los colores que me han gustado.
LUz V.
Red hook, Ny
I love this color I love make decor In may nails, always whit style y can use this in whatever date
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Where can I purchase these nail polishes? I've heard a lot of great things about Jordana.
Andrea W.
Marionville, MO
Shabnam T.
Does this brand has an official branch in IRan? I need the hot red one bt I can't find it😕