BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Buy on Kmart
Amaris G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Other
Jordana nail polish is the absolute best nail polish and at such a bargain too! I have the mint green color and it lasted on my nails for more than a week. No chip. NOTHING! It would've lasted longer if I didn't get so anxious at the fact that it hadn't chipped so I tried scraping it off. Lol. It's a really nice long-lasting polish. They have a good variety of colors online and they are my go to brand.
Tascha A.
San Diego, CA
I actually do like this brand... I have it in black and I got it for Halloween I'm college. It worked pretty good. But, it chipped fairly quickly. I am going to have to blame that on the top coat though. It isn't too expensive, I think I paid $1.50 for it? I don't remember where I got it. Anyway, this nail polish does its job. lol
Yocasta B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo compre por curiosidad pero fue fabuloso, lo use el mismo dia pues tenia un color hermoso, y asi mismo queda pasmada y más con la duración en mis uñas, el color permanece intacto aun cuando mojo mucho mis manos... Muy bueno!!
Jenny R.
I love these nail polishes I have been buying them since I was a little girl. They are very thick and if you get the cream nail polishes you don't need to apply many coats on to get good coverage. I have used many brands of nail polishes and much more expensive than these but I have found that the quality of them are comparable if not better than most of the other expensive brands.
Stephany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have lot of time buying Jordana, nails polish, they are cheap, cute colors, normal lasting, can match with another layer of vitamins or fast dry polish without be cracked or change the color.
Annette D.
Muy buenos en calidad y precio. Me parecen perfectos para las chicas que nos gusta vernos bien sin gastar tanto dinero. Espero que sigan con su excelente calidad y precios.
Review for: Funky Gold Town
Loving this product. It is affordable and makes my polish underneath last longer. The only drawback is that it will get thick quickly so make sure to clean the lid of the bottle before putting the lid back on.
Emery W.
Review for: Very Berry
It doesn't last very long. It IS however, a beautiful year round color. On my nails it lasts about three days. On my toes it lasts about a week or so. I am in love with the color though :)
lizz c.
Review for: Tangy
Honestly, I think Jordana polishes are some of the best I've tried, I like them better than opi ( I know :O ) they are very silky and dry quick and the brush is easy to use and they're $1
Casey C.
Review for: Crystal Glitter
Love it! Great sparkle colors and long lasting! Don't mind the stained fingernail. I love reds and pinks. I always forget a base coat.
Andrea W.
Marionville, MO
Is this shine or Matt?
Shabnam T.
Does this brand has an official branch in IRan? I need the hot red one bt I can't find it😕