BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Buy on Kmart
Amaris G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Other
Jordana nail polish is the absolute best nail polish and at such a bargain too! I have the mint green color and it lasted on my nails for more than a week. No chip. NOTHING! It would've lasted longer if I didn't get so anxious at the fact that it hadn't chipped so I tried scraping it off. Lol. It's a really nice long-lasting polish. They have a good variety of colors online and they are my go to brand.
Tascha A.
San Diego, CA
I actually do like this brand... I have it in black and I got it for Halloween I'm college. It worked pretty good. But, it chipped fairly quickly. I am going to have to blame that on the top coat though. It isn't too expensive, I think I paid $1.50 for it? I don't remember where I got it. Anyway, this nail polish does its job. lol
Yocasta B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo compre por curiosidad pero fue fabuloso, lo use el mismo dia pues tenia un color hermoso, y asi mismo queda pasmada y más con la duración en mis uñas, el color permanece intacto aun cuando mojo mucho mis manos... Muy bueno!!
Jenny R.
I love these nail polishes I have been buying them since I was a little girl. They are very thick and if you get the cream nail polishes you don't need to apply many coats on to get good coverage. I have used many brands of nail polishes and much more expensive than these but I have found that the quality of them are comparable if not better than most of the other expensive brands.
Alma A.
Avenal, CA
Amazing nail polish.. they last long and look great on. I've used them several times. Another good thing is that it's a good brand and I did bought mine at Ulta. I would totally recommend to buy it, you won't regret it!
Christine Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this nail polish as a last minute thing. It was inexpensive and easy. It's no essie but good to use for a quick paint. Some of the colors they have are pretty but it doesn't last too long. Like I said, a quick paint and go type of polish. Affordable for sure.
María de las Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente relación precio/calidad. La marca tiene una amplia gama de colores que son fáciles de aplicar. Sin embargo algunos colores dejan manchadas las uñas aun cuando se use base. Definitivamente volvería a comprar los colores que me han gustado.
Stephany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have lot of time buying Jordana, nails polish, they are cheap, cute colors, normal lasting, can match with another layer of vitamins or fast dry polish without be cracked or change the color.
Annette D.
Muy buenos en calidad y precio. Me parecen perfectos para las chicas que nos gusta vernos bien sin gastar tanto dinero. Espero que sigan con su excelente calidad y precios.
Review for: Funky Gold Town
Loving this product. It is affordable and makes my polish underneath last longer. The only drawback is that it will get thick quickly so make sure to clean the lid of the bottle before putting the lid back on.
Andrea W.
Marionville, MO
Is this shine or Matt?
Shabnam T.
Does this brand has an official branch in IRan? I need the hot red one bt I can't find it😕