BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Ryan G.
La Jolla, CA
I have these in 5 colors and will probably get more. I'm totally obsessed. For $3 you can't go wrong. Goes on smooth, stays FOREVER through eating & drinking, colors are pigmented.... Some of my absolute favorite lippies, even among my high end ones! If you want them to be even more moisturizing and smooth, wear lip balm underneath!

*edit* Matte Blush is a TOTAL dupe for Anastasia's Pure Holywood! But it's smooth and not crumbly like that one is!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I just started using this and I couldn't be more pleased. It looks really pretty on the lips, it's like a nude colour, perfect for those days you want to put something on that isn't too bright. It also smells amazing, Jordana does have a variety of shades and they're all beautiful. It stays on the lips for a very long time and it's quite cheap which is good if you're looking for a cheaper product. I do highly recommend.
Karla G.
Doral, FL
I love these lipsticks so much. They are so affordable and underrated. I have three of the nude/pink shades (names rubbed off), and I love to wear them specially for work. The colors are subtle, everyday shades that are long lasting as well as pigmented. I love the way they smell, subtle but reminiscent of Mac lipsticks.
Irma R.
Kissimmee, FL
I own 4 Jordana Modern Matte Lipsticks. I work at Walgreens, so I purchase most of my makeup from the store. I'm a repeat user. Started with the 09 Matte Dare and then purchased 03 Matte Frappuccino, 10 Matte Pretty, and 12 Matte Style. The price is economical and for that price and quality I would buy them again.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love all Jordana products and this one is no exception. This matte lipstick is so smooth and non drying. Dap a little translucent powder on the lips after applying to create a look that lasts all day. I highly recommend this to others. For only $2.49 at Walgreens, this is a steal!
Annette R.
Kissimmee, FL
I ABSOLUlTELY LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! I honestly had never heard of the brand until I got this lipstick as a gift and I absolutely loved it. I love how smooth it is since matte lipsticks are sometimes very dry and plus it's both affordable and long lasting which gives it an A+ in my book!
Lenymar M.
Bridgeport, CT
I have these in about 2-3 shades. I wasn't a big fan. If I use these I just use them for the color but I always top it off with a gloss because they're a bit patchy and they make your lips look very beat and not in a good way lol. It just wasn't a good matte product, in my opinion.
Jordan G.
Las Cruces, NM
These lipsticks are under-appreciated in my opinion. They have a superb color selection. The formula is slightly drying but in comparison to the lip killing liquid lipstick trend its not a bother at all. Another plus to this brand is that they have corresponding liner colors!
Jasmine S.
This stayed on my mouth after eating buffalo wings. I think that says enough. But seriously, as long as your lips are moisturized and not chapped, this matte feels really great and it LASTS. Plus it smells really good.
Alexandria J.
Fresno, CA
I wish people would talk about these more! Such a great matte lipstick and the price is a plus! I purchased these on a whim because I wanted to try new lipsticks. I currently have 5 but I want the collection :)
Kirklyn P.
Are these drying on the lips?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
How long does this last on the lips
Anika B.
What's your favorite shade??
Alissa S.
Van Buren , AR
What shade should I try yet. I have Matte Classy and it looks really nice with my medium skin tone and dark hair. I thought matte pretty looked really nice but I'm not sure which one I should get. Your thoughts?
Sway S.
Which color do you recommend for woc?