BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Buy on Jet.com
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
This was one of my first matte lipsticks. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love: the color/s, packaging, long lasting, inexpensive. Hate: very dry when you put it on (that does go away), shows any creases or flakes of skin if I fail to exfoliate my lips first, lasts awhile but color fades.
Jessica S.
Chicago
I got the maroon one and feel in love with it and it didn’t even come off all day. It didn’t leave a stain on my water bottle I bought it from walgreens for 2.99 i will definitely be buying more of these. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have got these in lots of colours (nudes, reds and purples). I absolutely love them. Great colour payoff. Nice and creamy. Come down to a semi-matte finish and lasts ALL day! Matte Dare is my fav 😊
Layla M.
I LOVE THESE MATTE LIPSTICKS! They're very affordable. Only place I can find them is at Walgreens. If placed on top of a lip liner they last very long. The packaging is kind of bulky and sometimes the top can get loose and won't stay on sometimes. I say purchase these! Great color selection from nudes, browns, pinks, and reds. They're not too drying. I really love these, especially when I place them on a Jordana lip liner.
Paige H.
You won't get a better matte lipstick at the drugstores, Im tellin' ya now! I was SO upset that I didnt get more before they all sold out at my local walgreens. The color I got was a nice nude, and it is a TRUE MATTE COLOR! It doesnt dry out your lips, which is great. But Its not SO moisturizing that it makes your lips look shiny. Another plus is that is tastes and smells like donuts! WOO-HOO!! :D
Elsa M.
Guilford, VT
I use the Jordana matte lipsticks every now and then. I think they can be a little drying on the lips but other than that they are pretty good matte lipsticks. They have a good range of colors so I'm sure their will be a color you like. They are good price if you are looking for an affordable matte lipstick. Overall I would recommend this product.
Britney Mae O.
Morehead, KY
Literally the prettiest color ever. Super cheap less than $3 color last on my lips and doesn't fade away to quickly. It's doesn't make your lips look crackly and it is not drying. It's a matte formula but it's not an uncomfortable one
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
They are ok for the price. I wouldn't purchase these again. They seem to dry up my lips. I feel matte lipsticks should have a touch of moisturization. I prefer the wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color Wet n Wild products are not expensive and the quality surpasses the amount you pay. One of the best drugstore products.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I honestly do not know why more people aren't talking about these lipsticks. They are soooooo amazing! They're only $3.00, they last for a long time on the lips, they're matte without being super drying. I really can't say anything negative about them. Everyone needs these in their lives.
Samiha U.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so affordable and are very pigmented. I actually really prefer this compared to some of the more high street brands. I have two colors and they both are very beautiful. These went above and beyond my expectation and I will for sure buy again!
Kirklyn P.
Are these drying on the lips?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
How long does this last on the lips
Anika B.
What's your favorite shade??
Alissa S.
Van Buren, AR
What shade should I try yet. I have Matte Classy and it looks really nice with my medium skin tone and dark hair. I thought matte pretty looked really nice but I'm not sure which one I should get. Your thoughts?
Sway S.
Which color do you recommend for woc?