BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Medium Coverage Light Reflecting Pigments Evens Out Skin Tone Hides Imperfections Triple Milled for a Luxurious, Silk Like Application Mirror Puff Included Made in USA Tips and Tricks Apply powder foundation evenly all over face with provided applicator. Tip For a lighter coverage product can be applied with face brush. see more...

Dotty F.
Dotty F.
Edmonds, WA
Blends beautifully. left my skin looking and feeling smooth for my oily skin. lasts a while. only had to reapply twice throughout the day. love this product and this brand. definitely recommend to anyone.
Celine P.
Celine P.
Rockport, ME
This is an amazing pressed powder if you are on a budget. I love what it does for my skin.
janice h.
janice h.
Bulan, KY
Really liked this it blends really well with your make ilup I recommend this product
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
This is my favorite powder! It gives amazing coverage and locks in my concealer/foundation like nothing else! I got all my friends and family into this. I like to stock up on these because they always run out of my shade. I even have a lighter shade to highlight my under eyes. It lasts for a very long time. And when I set it with a spray it looks even better. Also, this powder is very soft to the touch. I get mine online and in stores.
Tearra F.
Tearra F.
Saint Louis, MO
Loved the pressed powder I bought from kmart last week so much I had to go back and get it in a bit darker color. Today I went with the natural color instead of the fair that I usually use. This powder is flawless. Leaves my skin feeling soft not cakey like other powders
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Amazing so soft and velvety. I use daily. It's so cheap and has the game quality of MAC
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I got mines in beige .Its a great product.You get what you pay for ,little product not that much coverage and to powderty look. #blackfriday
Emily C.
Emily C.

I've only recently started getting into Jordana products, mostly because of beauty bloggers. It's not a brand that is readily available in stores here in Canada, so anything I want, I buy online. One of the things that got me to buy this powder was the price. I figured even if it was completely horrible, I was only out $2. Happily, I think I found a new HG powder.

One of the things I love about it, which might turn other people off, is the coverage. This powder on it's own gives me more coverage than light coverage foundations. If you have decent skin and not a lot to cover, just this over a sheer BB cream or tinted moisturizer would likely be sufficient. Because the coverage is so good, and due to it being a powder that sits on the skin rather than sinking into the skin, it does wonders for my enlarged pores on my cheekbones and nose. After applying, they quite literally disappear, something I've never experienced with any other product.

One of the minor qualms I have about this powder is that it does have a tendency to transfer if not set with some kind of spray. I ALWAYS set my makeup, either with a makeup setting spray or even just a super-fine mist of water, so this doesn't bother me at all, but those who aren't prone to setting might notice some transfer for the first little while after they put it on. After I put it on, and after setting, it will last a good 8-10 hours. I haven't tested it beyond that, as it's sufficient for my needs.

One other thing to note about this is the colour selection, from what I can see, favours pink undertones more than yellow/neutral. This could pose a little bit of a problem when trying to find a good match. However, despite the coverage, the colour itself actually disperses pretty well, so you would likely be ok if you were a shade off. Their shade system also seems a little odd to me. I'm always the lightest in any foundation colour, but I actually have this in 03 Soft Beige, which is supposed to be darker than the 01 Natural Beige, however in any swatches I've seen, and any site I've bought it from, the 03 definitely looks lighter than the 01, albeit a tad more neutral.

Overall, I'm in love with this powder and will definitely continue to repurchase.
nesrin e.
nesrin e.
tripoli
I like it so much it's the same as my skin tone
But in future i will buy a lighter one to give brightness to my face
I love it so much its soft & light on my skin
Try it 😍 you will love it
Laura Maolli S.
Laura Maolli S.
Excellent coverage, good economic life, is very good and the color is ideal for my tone offers a lot of quality for the price