BY JORDANA COSMETICS #32 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• How is this brand? Is it good? What quality does it have, i have ...7 Answers
  • Where can you purchase Jordana products?6 Answers
  • Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?5 Answers
Neyllen P.
Of this brand I have used the lipsticks Matte and I really love them are very durable, the colors are vibrant and beautiful and the smell is divine. Of all the lipsticks Matte for me these are the best, better than those of NYX that are more expensive. I love them!!! My favorite lipstick and that of my daughter is the one I left in the photo, we use it so much that neither the Jordana logo is seen hahahaha

De esta marca he usado los labiales Matte y de verdad me encantan son muy duraderos, los colores son vibrantes y bellos y el olor es divino. De todos los labiales Matte para mi estos son los mejores, mejor que los de NYX que son mas caros. Yo los amo!!! Mi labial favorito y el de mi hija es el que les dejo en la foto, lo usamos tanto que ya ni el logo de Jordana se le ve hahahaha
Breyonna S.
Jordana is one of the brands I feel gets over looked a lot, but at the same time has a lot of hits and misses throughout the line. For a number of years I always want to try out their products, and when I do it's either a new favorite or something I toss in the garbage. For what I have noticed, Jordana makes extremely beautiful lip products. Their retractable lip liners are a must for everyone in my opinion, and the new Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous. However, the eye products are just a pass for me. At my Walgreens they don't have a lot of selection to choose from, and they're hidden away under the counter. I wish more products of theirs worked for me, but unfortunately they do not. The lipliners and liquid lipsticks are worth checking out though!
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
I am absolutely in love with jordana cosmetics. I have some of there products I have a lot of there color effects single eyeshadows and they are absolutely amazing. I recommend a lot of there cosmetics. If you have not tried them.......Well what are you waiting for!!!! You can find jordana cosmetics online, and at drug stores such as rite aids, walgreens, cvs ,and etc. Go check them out. I think that all their products are super affordable, which is nice for people who are just starting off in makeup. Not only are their products nice for people who are just starting off, but also for established makeup artist!! They have such a good color range and it colors are flattering on all people!! If you haven't tried them, I highly suggest that you do!
Faith A.
I absolutely love Jordana cosmetics!! I love their matte lip creams : the color pay off, the variety of colors, the price, it isn't drying, and most of all the staying power. It will not budge. They go for $4.99 each. They also came out with limited edition Halloween collection of colors. They are my favorite matte liquid lipsticks. I also love their blushes. Not too fond of the packaging for it but product is good. Pigmented and a beautiful finish. I love their nail polishes as well. I have a few of their matte lipsticks, love them. Not drying, great color payoff, and creamy. Very, very affordable products. Jordana is a classic. I've watched my sister's using it growing up. Now, I love it.
jennifer b.
Waterville, NY
the extent to which something is probable; the likelihood of something happening or being the case.
"the rain will make the probability of their arrival even greater"
synonyms: likelihood, prospect, expectation, chance, chances, odds
"the probability of winning"
a probable or the most probable event.
plural noun: probabilities
"for a time, revolution was a strong probability"
synonyms: probable event, prospect, possibility, good/fair/reasonable bet
"relegation is a distinct probability this season"
MATHEMATICS
the extent to which an event is likely to occur, measured by the ratio of the favorable cases to the whole number of cases possible.
"the area under the curve represents probability"
michellde s.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is such a great lip product. The price is so surprising compared to quality. I've never tried a matte lipstick and I wanted to try an inexpensive one to get an idea without investing a lot of money. Assuming this is actually the BOTTOM of the price range, I will be buying more matte lipsticks. Absolutely amazing. I have it in the Popular (bright pink) and Blush (Nearly my exact lip color, LOVE it). They're very pigmented. Stay on forever. Do not dry your lips, but obviously do give a "matte" finish, which some people may not like. However, this is perfect for me.
Beangely F.
For years I've ignored Jordana brand every time I pass by its section at the drugstore. But a few weeks ago they I saw on an end cap that they had a new item called "sweet matte creams" and bought two out of curiosity. I'm glad I did because it's is the best liquid matte lipstick I've found that's drugstore brand. The colors are gorgeous, durable, smooth and they smell so good. I'm in love with this formula. I have Kat Von D, Stila, ColourPop, LimeCrime, most liquid lipstick brands out there, and Jordana is the one I reach for the most!
Kayla H.
Williston
i just recently bought two jordana lip liners from the dollar store. i wanted to play around with lips because I'm not really into lip color. it was cheap and i was quite impressed with the quality of the product. especially for something i grabbed at the dollar store. I'm only rating it 3 stars because it is a cheaper brand and obviously doesn't quite compare to some of the higher end products i have tried, but I'm not rating it three because i dislike it, because for a price that low its great!
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I recently picked up a matte liquid lipstick for $4.99 at Walgreens and really liked it. I bought a pretty fuschia color and it was beautiful. It went on beautifully and didn't dry my lips out. I'm not crazy about matte myself, but it seems to be the only available formula you can buy anymore, so I usually smooth on lip balm on top and it looked really pretty with this lipstick. I was really impressed with this purchase, so I will be trying other Jordana cosmetics out in the future
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I absolutely LOVE Jordana Cosmetics lip liners! They are my all-time favorite and best quality lip liners I have ever used! My favorite shade is 'Rock'N'Rose'. It is a beautiful, universally neutral shade of lip liner. Their lip liners are long lasting, smudge-free, and glide on so smooth. I love the variety of shades they offer as well. The price is typically $1.99 at my local Walgreens, but most of the time it is on sale even cheaper! Can't beat that! :-)
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
What is your favorite color and type of cosmetic from Jordana?
Marisol S.
Mcallen, TX
kylie b.
Mill Hall, PA
How high quality are their products?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Where can you purchase Jordana products?
Samantha B.
Never tried this brand. what brand is it comparable to?