BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Meet your secret weapon for making dark circles and spots look like they’ve vanished! Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation evens out skin tone when applied as an all-over foundation, and also works as a full coverage concealer—just dab onto trouble spots for a quick fix. Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation = the ultimate in double-duty beauty!

• Max full coverage
  • Oil-free formula
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Blurs the look of flaws
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Made in USA

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Isododecane, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Glycereth-18, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Dimyristate, Allantoin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Buy on Jet.com*
Italivy L.
mableton
Review for: 07 NEUTRAL OLIVE more...
Are use this product every day to conceal my eyebrows it works so good and I really like it. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it says it’s maximum coverage but really it’s not that much coverage. Overall it’s a good product and I would keep buying it.
Susie C.
Review for: JORDANA Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer ; Foundation - Natural Beige, Jordana Cosmetics CCF-06 1 oz Complete Cover 2 in 1 Concealer & Foundation Honey more...
I just couldn't get over how thick the formula felt on my skin. It can definitely be pulled off as a concealer by setting it heavily with a powder under the eyes (it's super creamy) but as an allover foundation it just didn't work well for me. I tried it on my self and on more mature skin and it just didn't go well at all.
Jocelyn F.
Seattle, Washington
Review for: 01 FAIR BEIGE more...
Si desean tener un rostro inmaculado, con control de grasa es perfecto.
Lo recomiendo al 100% .
Tiene que ser parte de sus vidas ♡♡♡♡♡ Jordana Complete Cover 2 In 1 Concealer & Foundation
ashley m.
San diego, CA
I love Jordana products and I so badly wanted to try this and I finally did. I wanted to love this because the color honey olive was the PERFECT match for my skin and undertone, but it was sticky, thick, and it has a funky smell, I was like wtf because its supposed to be brand New and not have a smell. Idk if im the only one who noticed. I could call, complain, return it, have a refund or have it replaced but its just going to be the same problem after a few months. I was sad but I will stick to my maybelline foundation. :'( I still love most jordana products tho
Kayla A.
Harker Hts, TX
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics CCF-06 1 oz Complete Cover 2 in 1 Concealer & Foundation Honey more...
I used this for foundation purposes and its hard to blend out unless you use a facial oil with it. I would only consider this maximum coverage if used strictly to conceal. However, it is buildable and I got full coverage by the 2nd application. I love the finished look it gives.
ShyAnne W.
I've only tried a few concealers. I really like this one. I use it as high lighter as well, and it works great for that. Doesn't make my skin oily, or dry it out. I would buy it again. I recommend you buying it, if you don't know much about concealer.
Kafayat D.
Edwardsville, IL
I use the complete cover 2 in 1 to clean my brows and as a primer for eye make up. The product is very good as far as using it for eyeshadow primer but when used as a concealer, it's not so good for my skin because I have oily skin , it makes my face oily after a few hours. Would recommend it for people with dry skin.
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics CCF-04 1 oz Complete Cover 2 in 1 Concealer & Foundation Cream Natural more...
The foundation was very oily on my skin and didn't last very long throughout the day. The color was great for me but I wasn't fond of how long it lasted. It is a affordable foundation for those thinking about using it.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: JORDANA Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer ; Foundation - Natural Beige more...
THIS OXIDIZED TO BE MULTIPLE SHADES DARKER!! I was so disappointed by this product. It seemed to work well upon application, but the next time I looked in the mirror, the areas I had applied this to had turned to a dark orange color
Thalia A.
I am totally in love with this find. I found this at my local Duane Reade and it is the Jordana complete cover maximum coverage 2in1 concealer and foundation I got this for $4.99 it has great coverage if you only use this for concealer I feel if you use this for foundation you will most likely need I would say 2-2.5 layers I have this in the color 06 Honey Olive. It is a very large tube it holds 1 oz of product which I personally think is a lot if you will mainly use this as a concealer. The one thing I wish they had was more DARKER shades which they do not (at least at my store) but I got the lightest shade that would compliment my skin tone. I would definitely recommend it
Tiffanie M.
Northport, AL
Does this concealer and foundation come in darker shades to complement women of color?
Gigi P.
Riverside, CA
is this a really good fondation ?
Shanice J.
Yes I cut the tube to get the last bit of product. Have anyone else tried these? If so, what's your thoughts? JORDANA Complete Cover 2-In-1 Concealer & Foundation
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
how good is this concealer? Hows the coverage??
Stephany F.
do this work ? do you can comparete it with others fondation and which one?