BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Meet your secret weapon for making dark circles and spots look like they’ve vanished! Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation evens out skin tone when applied as an all-over foundation, and also works as a full coverage concealer—just dab onto trouble spots for a quick fix. Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation = the ultimate in double-duty beauty!

• Max full coverage
  • Oil-free formula
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Blurs the look of flaws
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Made in USA

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Isododecane, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Glycereth-18, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Dimyristate, Allantoin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Buy on Jet.com*
Italivy L.
mableton
Review for: 07 NEUTRAL OLIVE more...
Are use this product every day to conceal my eyebrows it works so good and I really like it. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it says it’s maximum coverage but really it’s not that much coverage. Overall it’s a good product and I would keep buying it.
dalitza M.
dardanelle
Review for: 03 GOLDEN BEIGE more...
Fue mi primera base que usé estuve usándola por años, y la verdad q me gusta todavía la sigo comprando pero la uso para ocaciones importante, porque me gusta su textura que es liviana, y no quiero que se acabe haha 😊
Susie C.
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics CCF-06 1 oz Complete Cover 2 in 1 Concealer & Foundation Honey, JORDANA Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer ; Foundation - Natural Beige more...
I just couldn't get over how thick the formula felt on my skin. It can definitely be pulled off as a concealer by setting it heavily with a powder under the eyes (it's super creamy) but as an allover foundation it just didn't work well for me. I tried it on my self and on more mature skin and it just didn't go well at all.
Jocelyn F.
Seattle, Washington
Review for: 01 FAIR BEIGE more...
Si desean tener un rostro inmaculado, con control de grasa es perfecto.
Lo recomiendo al 100% .
Tiene que ser parte de sus vidas ♡♡♡♡♡ Jordana Complete Cover 2 In 1 Concealer & Foundation
ashley m.
San diego, CA
I love Jordana products and I so badly wanted to try this and I finally did. I wanted to love this because the color honey olive was the PERFECT match for my skin and undertone, but it was sticky, thick, and it has a funky smell, I was like wtf because its supposed to be brand New and not have a smell. Idk if im the only one who noticed. I could call, complain, return it, have a refund or have it replaced but its just going to be the same problem after a few months. I was sad but I will stick to my maybelline foundation. :'( I still love most jordana products tho
Kayla A.
Harker Hts, TX
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics CCF-06 1 oz Complete Cover 2 in 1 Concealer & Foundation Honey more...
I used this for foundation purposes and its hard to blend out unless you use a facial oil with it. I would only consider this maximum coverage if used strictly to conceal. However, it is buildable and I got full coverage by the 2nd application. I love the finished look it gives.
ShyAnne W.
I've only tried a few concealers. I really like this one. I use it as high lighter as well, and it works great for that. Doesn't make my skin oily, or dry it out. I would buy it again. I recommend you buying it, if you don't know much about concealer.
Kafayat D.
Edwardsville, IL
I use the complete cover 2 in 1 to clean my brows and as a primer for eye make up. The product is very good as far as using it for eyeshadow primer but when used as a concealer, it's not so good for my skin because I have oily skin , it makes my face oily after a few hours. Would recommend it for people with dry skin.
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics CCF-04 1 oz Complete Cover 2 in 1 Concealer & Foundation Cream Natural more...
The foundation was very oily on my skin and didn't last very long throughout the day. The color was great for me but I wasn't fond of how long it lasted. It is a affordable foundation for those thinking about using it.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: JORDANA Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer ; Foundation - Natural Beige more...
THIS OXIDIZED TO BE MULTIPLE SHADES DARKER!! I was so disappointed by this product. It seemed to work well upon application, but the next time I looked in the mirror, the areas I had applied this to had turned to a dark orange color
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
how good is this concealer? Hows the coverage??
Tiffanie M.
Northport, AL
Does this concealer and foundation come in darker shades to complement women of color?
Gigi P.
Riverside, CA
is this a really good fondation ?
Shanice J.
Yes I cut the tube to get the last bit of product. Have anyone else tried these? If so, what's your thoughts? JORDANA Complete Cover 2-In-1 Concealer & Foundation
Stephany F.
do this work ? do you can comparete it with others fondation and which one?