MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersJordana Cosmetics
JORDANA Complete Cover 2-In-1 Concealer & Foundation

JORDANA Complete Cover 2-In-1 Concealer & Foundation

by Jordana Cosmetics

Meet your secret weapon for making dark circles and spots look like they’ve vanished! Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation evens out skin tone when applied as an all-over foundation, and also works as a full coverage concealer—just dab onto trouble spots for a quick fix. Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer & Foundation = the ultimate in double-duty beauty!

• Max full coverage
  • Oil-free formula
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Blurs the look of flaws
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Made in USA

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Isododecane, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Glycereth-18, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Dimyristate, Allantoin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Did anyone else take to the brush cap off?
What coverage it has?
how good is this concealer? Hows the coverage??
Start your review of JORDANA Complete Cover 2-In-1 Concealer & Foundation!
Product Highlights
...excellently. I managed to cover my dark circles without correcting! That's how full coverage this product is! I'd definitely recommend and buy again! You can find this product at beauty bay!in reviews
Keey M.
Greenville, SC
JORDANA Complete Cover 2-In-1 Concealer & Foundation uploaded by Keey M.
Review for: 09 GOLDEN CARAMEL
Este es el mejor concealer y fundation que he tenido 🖤 Cubre bastante bien & además es súper economico. Lo recomiendo 100% su precio es de $3.99 Mi Instagram @keey_makeup
Juan S.
JORDANA Complete Cover 2-In-1 Concealer & Foundation uploaded by Juan S.
JORDANA Complete Cover 2-In-1 Concealer & Foundation uploaded by Juan S.
Review for: 02 CLASSIC BEIGE
We got this at our store by mistake so I ended up buying it it was like 4.99 super cheap And omg!! I freaking love it !! Is not heavy and it makes my makeup look so natural!!!
Sara M.
Wheeling WV
JORDANA Complete Cover 2-In-1 Concealer & Foundation uploaded by Sara M.
Review for: 04 NATURAL BEIGE
I bought this as an impulse buy in the cosmetics aisle at a grocery store. I’ve used a few products by this brand and have liked them so far, such as the liquid lipsticks and liquid highlighter. However this product is just ok. I’ve tried it as a concealer, have yet to try it as a foundation. It does help to minimize my dark under eye circles and help neutralize the color, but it’s a thinner consistency and I don’t feel I have gotten as much coverage as I’d like to from a product that advertises up to full coverage. Overall, it’s not bad for the $4 or $5 I spent on it. Top photo without any concealer, bottom photo with concealer and nothing else.
adriana A.
JORDANA Complete Cover 2-In-1 Concealer & Foundation uploaded by adriana A.
Review for: 04 NATURAL BEIGE
I love this concealer as a primer for my eyeshadow. Works really good. Doesn’t clump up my eyeshadow and it really grabs it. Makes my eyeshadow blend so well.
Ashley M.
San diego, CA
I love Jordana products and I so badly wanted to try this and I finally did. I wanted to love this because the color honey olive was the PERFECT match for my skin and undertone, but it was sticky, thick, and it has a funky smell, I was like wtf because its supposed to be brand New and not have a smell. Idk if im the only one who noticed. I could call, complain, return it, have a refund or have it replaced but its just going to be the same problem after a few months. I was sad but I will stick to my maybelline foundation. :'( I still love most jordana products tho
Alicia M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 06 HONEY OLIVE
Love it! So affordable, great coverage and it’s super light weight. My favorite concealer
Jaimarie C.
Comerio
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 07 NEUTRAL OLIVE
It is a good quality product with some spectacular shades and they are too useful and easy to apply and do not have any type of streak.💖😊
Amanda S.
Warren
Review for: 02 CLASSIC BEIGE
I actually got this at Kmart when they were deciding to close all the Kmart‘s in Michigan so I ended up buying it on sale for a dollar and something but it’s obviously worth much much more than that definitely would recommend it the only thing is it’s a little bit sticky but if you’re going to do powder and stuff like that then it’s actually a good thing
Sasha L.
Hamden, CT
Review for: 08 GOLDEN OLIVE
The only reason I am giving it a 4 star is because it is not easy to find where I live. I usually buy through Amazon...but the product itself is AMAZING. Very full coverage and matte finish. Long lasting and super blendable. Not cakey at all. Definitely recommended for every day makeup.
Denise Q.
Bronx
This concelar is actually not that bad. I seen worst. Other concelars show lines and just don't look flawless. The main con is that this product doesn't last that long because of the size. There should be a bigger version of this product. I would definitely buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shanice J.
il y a 4 ans
Kayleigh L. il y a 4 ans
Oh my gosh yes and I love it. My favourite foundation and concealer for oily skin. Jordane is great.