BY JORDANA COSMETICS

INSTANT COMPLEXION PERFECTION • The Ultimate Multitasker Conceals DarkSpots, Imperfections, Dark Circles and Evens Out Skin Tone For a Flawless Look • Flexible Coverage – Full To Maximum • Long Wearing, Water Resistant & Oil-Free Nt. Wt. 1 Oz / 30g...

Susie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Jordana Cosmetics CCF-06 1 oz Complete Cover 2 in 1 Concealer & Foundation Honey, JORDANA Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer ; Foundation - Natural Beige
I just couldn't get over how thick the formula felt on my skin. It can definitely be pulled off as a concealer by setting it heavily with a powder under the eyes (it's super creamy) but as an allover foundation it just didn't work well for me. I tried it on my self and on more mature skin and it just didn't go well at all.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: JORDANA Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer ; Foundation - Natural Beige
THIS OXIDIZED TO BE MULTIPLE SHADES DARKER!! I was so disappointed by this product. It seemed to work well upon application, but the next time I looked in the mirror, the areas I had applied this to had turned to a dark orange color
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
Review for: JORDANA Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer ; Foundation - Fair Beige
I picked this up on an impulse at my local grocery store, that is the only place I can find Jordana that isn't always sold out! At first I was only using as a concealer but as I transitioned into the winter months and my complexion has gotten lighter this has turned into my perfect shade. The coverage of this product is so good and with a great primer it doesn't settle into my fine lines. It has a thicker consistency and applies best with a stipple or artis type brush. The price of all Jordana products are great as well so that is a huge bonus to purchase and try out this product.
ashley m.
San Diego, CA
I love Jordana products and I so badly wanted to try this and I finally did. I wanted to love this because the color honey olive was the PERFECT match for my skin and undertone, but it was sticky, thick, and it has a funky smell, I was like wtf because its supposed to be brand New and not have a smell. Idk if im the only one who noticed. I could call, complain, return it, have a refund or have it replaced but its just going to be the same problem after a few months. I was sad but I will stick to my maybelline foundation. :'( I still love most jordana products tho
Kayla A.
Harker Hts, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for foundation purposes and its hard to blend out unless you use a facial oil with it. I would only consider this maximum coverage if used strictly to conceal. However, it is buildable and I got full coverage by the 2nd application. I love the finished look it gives.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing has great coverage for its price like omg, only 3.79 and its matches my skin tone perfectly. I use it when I'm not doing anything special and wanna look more natural. Only thing I don't like it's that it's a little greasy, it's not matte and I got oily skin. So if you have oily skin make sure to set it up with a powder
ShyAnne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only tried a few concealers. I really like this one. I use it as high lighter as well, and it works great for that. Doesn't make my skin oily, or dry it out. I would buy it again. I recommend you buying it, if you don't know much about concealer.
Kafayat D.
Calumet city , IL
I use the complete cover 2 in 1 to clean my brows and as a primer for eye make up. The product is very good as far as using it for eyeshadow primer but when used as a concealer, it's not so good for my skin because I have oily skin , it makes my face oily after a few hours. Would recommend it for people with dry skin.
Wendy B.
Not the best drugstore foundation. Medium to full coverage, with a very dry consistency. Hard to blend on the skin, doesn't wear well throughout the day.
Lorena M.
Doral, Florida
It does really cover, and the final look is marvelous, and is long lasting, I recommend the Jordana 2 in 1 concealer..
Just give it a try☺
Gigi P.
Riverside, CA
is this a really good fondation ?
Tiffanie M.
Northport, AL
Does this concealer and foundation come in darker shades to complement women of color?
Shanice J.
Yes I cut the tube to get the last bit of product. Have anyone else tried these? If so, what's your thoughts? JORDANA Complete Cover 2-in-1 Concealer
Stephany F.
do this work ? do you can comparete it with others fondation and which one?
Stephany F.
do this work ? do you can comparete it with others fondation and which one?