BY JORDANA COSMETICS

No matter the style—classic winged-eye, extreme cat eye, or double-lined and intense—make the Classic Color Eyeliner Pencil your go-to beauty weapon of choice! The creamy liner glides on smooth with stay-true color, doesn’t snag or skip and lasts all day! A classic triple threat!

• Rich, stay-true color
  • Lines, defines, accentuates
  • Creates precise lines or soft smoky eyes
  • Lightweight creamy feel
  • Glides on smooth
  • Made in USA

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera(Candellia Wax), Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Zinc Stearate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera (Sunflower Seed Wax),Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide(CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Black 2 (CI 77266), Aluminum Powder(CI 77000), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine(CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

• Si llega a toparse con el ojo lo dañaria como si fuera al...1 Answers
  • A m I the only person that use this as a lip liner?2 Answers
  • I've used the retractable liners and I am in love, but ne...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Review for: #02 Black more...
This was one of the first makeup products I ever got. I remember it being very pigmented and black. I would use this every day, until it became a little nub. I do remember it smudging which isn’t a cute look. I would be interested in trying it again since it’s been so many years
Amanda R.
I purchase Jordana eyeliners /pencils in the style has to be sharpened , and the twist ups.
Jordana is waay affordable , and there is a pretty good selection of colours.
In the old school sharpened pencils, I have white for the inside corners of my eyes, which works very well . I bought a brown, for some reason , even if I heat or rub the tip, brown does skip along my lid, colour is not easily deposited. It`s somewhat stiff.
For the twist ups, Sea Green is by far the most used and loved . My niece and sister both tried it, and went out to purchase it. It`s a green that can be worn all seasons, it`s deep yet bright. Blue Devine takes 2nd place - a true royal blue.
I did have a black and a purple twist up that , as the regular brown pencil had , seemed stiff, dry, skipped on my lids, and colour was chalky and did not go on easily.
Very disappointing, especially for the black.
For the pencils/eyeliners that did work well, they are soft and comfortable to draw and apply.
I left off a star for the inconsistency of product.
Jordana does carry some eyeliners that have glitter. I have not tried them yet, but maybe next time around I`ll browse them a little more.
Melissa G.
West Jordan, UT
I bought this eyeliner because it was on sale and I wanted a blue liner to go with berry lipstick that I bought. I tried it and it stayed on all day and didn't budge/ smudge. The color was vibrant and smooth with no tugging involved. I need to go see if there are other colors because these are great.
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Jordana Classic Eyeliner Pencil Brown Black more...
Use this eyeliner if you want to rip your eyelids off. The color payoff for this eyeliner isn't not so great compared to other liners I have purchased for a dollar from Walgreens. It's difficult to sharpen as of the wood surrounding the crayon is very hard. I can get a great point out of this liner so if they changed the formula to be a bit creamier I would use this pencil daily.
Sarah G.
Review for: Quickliner Eye Foxy Brown more...
I bought this once because it was super cheap but I really didn't like how it looked on me. It kept smudging, I couldn't easily sharpen the pencil, and it was really hard to apply. I also really didn't like how the brown color looked on me, but that's my fault I guess because my skin is kind of tan
melissa e.
fountain , CO
Ive been using Jordana since I was a teenager. They work really good and they are affordable. Even when I have money to spend on makeup I always grab these liners. They dont itch or cause any allergic reactions. I love how they look when u put the flame lightly to it. Makes it really dark.
Jennifer D.
This brand is great, for such a low price you would expect low quality but not at all. strong color and some eyeliner pull at your eyes but this one is not too harsh on the skin. i would recommend for bottom not top lid. i would buy again definetly.
Tesamae H.
ITS CHEAP, ITS PIGMENTED, ITS MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸 WHATS NOT TO LOVE.
Seriously just go to your local Walgreens they are on every corne.JORDANA Classic Color Eyeliner Pencil
LaCandace H.
Review for: 5 1 2 Medium Brown more...
I love to use this pencil for my brows! You can't beat a 99 cent brow pencil which lasts me about the same as an ABH one. I'm so impressed with this that I've purchased at least 5 last year. 10/10
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Jordana Eyeliner Pencil, .04 Ounces more...
Just purchased this eyeliner today because I was out mainly shopping for nail polish and this eyeliner was on sale for .79 cents; I thought, why not, if it isn't any good I. won't really care because it's only a few. cents. I got it in jade and a light blue color. I tested it out on my hand real quick when I got home, I was really surprised how vibrant the colors were and when I tried to smudge them right away they stood right there in a perfect line, except for the bright blue that did let out a very small amount of glitter when I smugded but the blue color stayed right in place. I even wet my hand and tried to remove it and still. Now the true test came to when I put it on my eyes of course. They both went on beautifully and the jade ( a dark green color) really complimented my dark brown eyes. All in all, I LOVE it, even my most expensive Elizabeth Arden eyeliner smudges, sigh. High price is always a factor in great
makeup😊 I will definitely be going back to purchase other colors!
Keoke L.
A m I the only person that use this as a lip liner?
Yvette B.
Peoria, AZ
I've used the retractable liners and I am in love, but never tried the pencils...are these as bright and vibrant as the retractables?
heather w.
Oakdale, TN
Is this product any good
Si llega a toparse con el ojo lo dañaria como si fuera algo toxico me refiero malograria a la vista o este delineador esta preparado para esas cosas?
Geraldine M.
Yes it is. In my opinion. It goes on smooth and doesn't bleed on me like a lot of eyeliners from high end brands do.