BeautyEyeEyelinerJordana Cosmetics
JORDANA Classic Color Eyeliner Pencil

JORDANA Classic Color Eyeliner Pencil

by Jordana Cosmetics

No matter the style—classic winged-eye, extreme cat eye, or double-lined and intense—make the Classic Color Eyeliner Pencil your go-to beauty weapon of choice! The creamy liner glides on smooth with stay-true color, doesn’t snag or skip and lasts all day! A classic triple threat!

• Rich, stay-true color
  • Lines, defines, accentuates
  • Creates precise lines or soft smoky eyes
  • Lightweight creamy feel
  • Glides on smooth
  • Made in USA

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera(Candellia Wax), Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Zinc Stearate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera (Sunflower Seed Wax),Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide(CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Black 2 (CI 77266), Aluminum Powder(CI 77000), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine(CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

Si llega a toparse con el ojo lo dañaria como si fuera algo toxico me refiero malograria a la vista o este delineador esta preparado para esas cosas?
A m I the only person that use this as a lip liner?
Yes it is. In my opinion. It goes on smooth and doesn't bleed on me like a lot of eyeliners from high end brands do.
Start your review of JORDANA Classic Color Eyeliner Pencil!
Franshesca M.
JORDANA Classic Color Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Franshesca M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 01 WHITE
✨🌙 It has good pigmentation , is very durable an it is very creamy. For more content follow me on instagram: fran_345/ Postscript: I use the product to create the clouds.☁️💫
Cassandra V.
Pickerington
Jordana Classic eyeliner pencil is just that. It requires sharpening with a pencil sharpener and getting a point without breaking the tip off. It works in a pinch, but I prefer the retractable pencils.
Kailey R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This pencil is not very soft at all so you have to press a little hard on the eyes to get the pigment to come off which is never pleasant. Sometimes I will heat up the tip of the pencil a bit before use to soften it up.
Tesa H.
michigan
ITS CHEAP, ITS PIGMENTED, ITS MADE IN THE USA 🇺🇸 WHATS NOT TO LOVE. Seriously just go to your local Walgreens they are on every corne.JORDANA Classic Color Eyeliner Pencil
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
Hate the fact that have to press on pretty hard, and is not very pigmented like I'm used to. It's a no go for me
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
This is good and inexpensive, but if you have watery eyes then don't get it. Overall it is a great eyeliner and I know people that don't have watery eyes like me and they say it's better than the high end ones they've owned before.
Nathaly M.
I really like this company because their items are so economic and good for the price, It's not expensive. Good pigmentation.
Katherine W.
Best drug store eyeliner HANDS DOWN!! ✋❤✋❤✋❤✋❤✋❤✋❤✋❤ Only one i like to purchase!!
Brenda B.
Glenpool, OK
I recently bought this at Walgreens because I needed a new eyeliner for the water line and to smudge out. I wanted something more affordable and this definitely is working for me. I really like it and I don't mind sharpening it.
Miranda K.
Van Buren, AR
I have been using this eyeliner pencil in black since high school. Almost 10 years! I love it! I always pick it up when I am at Wal Greens. It goes on easy and smooth. The price is less than $5! I've used other brands and I always come back to this brand. Love love love!💙
Ask a question to the Influenster community...