BY JORDANA COSMETICS

JORDANA CAT EYELINER- BLACK LEATHER EA see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: JORDANA CAT EYELINER.03FZ - BLACK LEATHE
I got this as a gift and I love it. The brush is perfect not flimsy at all which makes it perfect for precision. It's dark enough to not layer it, unlike wet n wild one. The wear last all day for me it doesn't flake at all only thing is I wish it was waterproof !
Nayelly R.
Nayelly R.
Cicero
Review for: JORDANA CAT EYELINER.03FZ - BLACK LEATHE
Really good eyeliner. The only downside is that its very short. But the pro is that it lasts throughout an entire day. It was very affordable & great. Can get it at your local Walgreens. I would recommend this product if you're into matte liners
Holly G.
Holly G.
This product is amazing!! I could never do winged eyeliner until this product. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. And it looks flawless. It's is $4! Beyond affordable! I would absolutely recommend this product!!!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This eyeliner has a precise tip and is fairly pigmented so you don't have to worry about having to take the time to layer this liner on, risking messing up your liner!
Kadejah A.
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
This is a really nice liner it goes on smooth and drys quick and is very affordable the only problem i have with it is after a while of wearing it starts to wear off.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: JORDANA CAT EYELINER.03FZ - BLACK LEATHE
My favorite eyeliner. I use this every time I do my makeup and I always have at least 2 on deck. I love love love this eywliner. Cheap enough at Walgreens. So smooth and easy to apply. The brush is flexible and thin which makes for seamless lines with the option to have a thick wing or no wing or anything in between. Love
Brie I.
Brie I.
Review for: JORDANA CAT EYELINER.03FZ - BLACK LEATHE
My go-to top liner! Very smooth and easy to apply. I would definitely say the value of this eyeliner is great considering it lasts awhile and doesn't dry out. I do however wish the tip was a little longer or thinner at the end of it, I tend to smudge it. This is currently the only eyeliner I rebuy.
Robert T.
Robert T.
Little Neck, NY
Review for: JORDANA CAT EYELINER.03FZ - BLACK LEATHE
The name "black leather" is definitely true. It comes off looking sleek and shiny just like leather, but not at all dull. It stays on well, but at the same time, it's not too difficult to remove. I'd buy this again and again!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Review for: JORDANA CAT EYELINER.03FZ - BLACK LEATHE
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner that I have tried so far. It can go on as thin or thick as you desire and does not smudge or transfer easily.
Angely S.
Angely S.
Review for: JORDANA CAT EYELINER.03FZ - BLACK LEATHE
Great eyeliner for anyone who wants to learn to do a wing. The brush is perfect and glides gracefully over your eyelid. Not waterproof. And doesn't last all day. Okay for the price.