Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Review for: 01 BLACK LEATHER more...
I love this eyeliner the price is decent the only problem is that it's very hard to find for some reason I don't haven't found the back at Walgreens that's where I first purchased it but other than that the applicators amazing it's a brush applicator is not waterproof it would be even better if they made a waterproof one I don't know if they do if anyone does know I would really like to know if they make a waterproof one but I love this eyeliner it does last all day it dries fast and it's really good product.