BeautyLipLip MakeupJordana Cosmetics
JORDANA Black Pearl Metallic Matte Liquid Lip Color

JORDANA Black Pearl Metallic Matte Liquid Lip Color

by Jordana Cosmetics

Bewitch them this Halloween with our boo-tiful Limited-Edition Black Pearl Metallic Lip Color Collection. Slightly seductive, and hauntingly dramatic, this collection includes a range of 8 major impact, jewel-tone shades that saturates lips with intense pigment, goes on creamy, and quickly transforms into a comfortable matte finish that lasts and lasts. Infused with black pearl flecks, which adds sparkling multi-dimension.

HOCUS POCUS RED: Ingredients: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Kaolin, Silica, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Petrolatum, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Alumina, Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Mica (CI 77019), Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 (CI 15850:1), Red 27 (CI 45410:2), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). HYPNOTIC: Ingredients: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica (CI 77019), Alumina, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Petrolatum, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin. . +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 (CI 15850:1), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). RIVETING RED: Ingredients: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Silica, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Petrolatum, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 (CI 45410:2), Black 2 (CI 77266). Alchemy, SORCERESS: Ingredients: Isododecane, Mica (CI 77019), Dimethicone, Polybutene, Silica, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Petrolatum, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 (CI 45410:2), Black 2 (CI 77266). TOTAL BLACK ECLIPSE, COSMIC NIGHTS: Ingredients: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Mica (CI 77019), Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Silica Silylate, Petrolatum, Propylene Carbonate, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266), Carmine (CI 75410).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JORDANA Black Pearl Metallic Matte Liquid Lip Color!
Safi U.
JORDANA Black Pearl Metallic Matte Liquid Lip Color uploaded by Safi U.
Review for: 06 MIDNIGHT MAGIC, 03 RIVETING RED
I don’t often go for metallic lipsticks but I was intrigued when I spotted them around Halloween last year and was not disappointed! These go on pretty opaque although definitely better with a liner underneath and are really smooth. They look like metallic velvet on the lips (if that makes any sense haha) and amazing all day and honestly don’t budge for hours while still remaining fairly comfortable. I’m hoping they’ll bring them back out this coming Halloween so I can pick up more colors!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: 02 HYPNOTIC
I really wanted to love this. It was inexpensive, gorgeous color, and smells delicious. Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me. The color was patchy and hard to get an even coat on your lips. Once it was on it felt crumbly and didn’t wear for very long.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
For a cheaper brand, the smell and consistency is just like Ciate, Ofra, and Milani. The problem is that after a while it can chip and flake a bit. I find that this is common for all brands and is probably why I choose to continue to by the cheaper brands because they do the same thing for less money. Just feels like I'm being taken advantage of with the more expensive brands. These were beautiful. Thankfully I love to rock some dark colors as they go well with my skin tone too.
ashlee W.
JORDANA Black Pearl Metallic Matte Liquid Lip Color uploaded by ashlee W.
Review for: 03 RIVETING RED
This is hands down one of my top five favorite liquid matte lipsticks EVER. I discovered these at Walgreens' last year around Halloween, and even went back to purchase a back up of the product! Priced at $4.99 you get a super pigmented. metallic red lipstick that stays put all damn day. I am praying that Jordana brings these back out for Halloween this year, but I have yet to find it :(  My only gripe is that the wand isn't long enough to reach the product at the bottom.
Leah S.
JORDANA Black Pearl Metallic Matte Liquid Lip Color uploaded by Leah S.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Review for: 08 TOTAL BLACK ECLIPSE
The color name and product image is a bit of a misnomer. Total black eclipse is inaccurate. I purchased this color last year and it is a very deep blackened red. It's stunning, long wearing and stains your lips a bit. It's a soft matte texture and it doesn't crumble or flake too badly. It's a soft metallic beneath the matte finish
nav V.
Fremont
Review for: 03 RIVETING RED
Love the product has a ver nice smooth finish. Color is really awesome. I will definitely get this product again
Olivia T.
Chinle
It was okay. I didnt like the way it went in and made my lips dry. But I would still use the product. Others might like it though.
Wendy O.
Los algarrobos
Review for: 01 HOCUS POCUS PLUM
A small but super cool lipstick, it is creamy but at the same time matte which is very good, it lasts for a long time, my only objection is the size too small for the rest very good lipstick. Make a good con inaction with your makeup and create stunning looks.
Patricia H.
Sudbury
Review for: 03 RIVETING RED
Meh not my favourite liquid lip :/ it was alright but it seemed to transfer quit a bit from my lips to my cup I found, and i didn’t find it as metallic as I thought it was going to be as it seemed promising on the tube

Looking for your answer?