JORDANA Best Volume Extreme Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Marinna R.JORDANA Best Volume Extreme Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Marinna R.JORDANA Best Volume Extreme Volumizing Mascara uploaded by Ashley H.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

True or false—you want full lashes that go way beyond basic! True! You can get a false lash look in seconds with Best Volume Extreme Volumizing Mascara! The tight-bristled brush ensures that each lash is evenly spaced and volumized to perfection. Thanks to your full, intense and defined lashes, that after-party is calling your name!

• Extreme volume and fullness
  • Comfortable and lightweight feel
  • Tight-bristled brush captures each lash
  • Made in Italy

Water (Aqua), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Paraffin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, SD Alcohol 39-C (Alcohol Denat.), Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax), Acrylates/Diethylaminoethyl Methacrylate/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Hema Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Water, Phenoxyethanol, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Panthenol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Aminomethyl Propanol.

• How well does this mascara work? I'm looking for a lengt...1 Answers
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
It's alright. It does give me volume but the wand is so bulky it gets on my eyelid alot of the time. Also it gathers alot of product on the tip and the formula is super thick. I probably wouldn't buy it again
Juvella T.
Bronx
This is my new holy grail mascara paired with the Essence lash princess falsies mascara (which smudges on me but with this on top it doesn't). When used alone it reminds me of my previous HG mascara before I was cruelty free which was the Maybellime Collossal mascara; I went through so many tubes of that stuff in just one year. But dare I say it... I think this stuff is a cruelty free dupe and it's actually cheaper! What's weird to me is that even the smell dupes that of the collosal LOL (it smells strongly of chemicals, which initially makes me tear but then goes away after a minute or two) but aside for that, perfection, volume, length, definition!
MONIQUE F.
Atlanta, GA
This is my all time FAVE mascara! Drugstore or otherwise. This stuff gives amazing length and volume and is SUPER black! It takes a bit of getting used to at first, but once you get the hang of it, you will love it! I promise. I have 2 in my makeup drawer right now! I will definitely continue to repurchase this product!
Allison J.
Dublin
This is my favorite mascara! I love the perfect amount of length and volume it gives my lashes. For the price, you truly can't beat it. However, if you wear it long enough, it can *start* to smudge. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an every day, affordable mascara.
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
I did not like this mascara because the wand is way too big and thick for my small eyes and thin lashes. When i try to put this mascara on it gets everywhere because its too big and it applies way too much product and leaves my lashes looking too wet and chunky.
Laura F.
Medley, FL
Not my favorite brush for a mascara but it is SO black, I just love it. It does not make the best job with my eyelashes (thin, long and flat) but the quality of the black is just amazing. Have to admit it is really worth the price.
Stacey O.
Newnan, GA
This mascara is not good. I thought at first it would be but the wand is too big. Doesn't apply any mascara on my lashes. I am totally disappointed. Jordana makes amazing lipsticks just not good mascaras. Definitely would not recommend.
Elvira C.
I really wasn't satisfied with this mascara at all. The first time i used it I thought it was gonna be pretty good but honestly it wasn't i was disappointed. Its like you don't even try to put mascara on.
Ashley M.
Me gusta este rímel, es económico y duradero pero debo agregar que no es para todo tipo de pestañas
Emily R.
This mascara is truly amazing. Especially for the price. It makes my lashes look so long!
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
How well does this mascara work? I'm looking for a lengthening mascara that doesn't smudge or run.

Amazon