MakeupEye MakeupMascaraJordana Cosmetics
JORDANA Best Volume Extreme Volumizing Mascara

JORDANA Best Volume Extreme Volumizing Mascara

by Jordana Cosmetics

True or false—you want full lashes that go way beyond basic! True! You can get a false lash look in seconds with Best Volume Extreme Volumizing Mascara! The tight-bristled brush ensures that each lash is evenly spaced and volumized to perfection. Thanks to your full, intense and defined lashes, that after-party is calling your name!

• Extreme volume and fullness
  • Comfortable and lightweight feel
  • Tight-bristled brush captures each lash
  • Made in Italy

Water (Aqua), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Paraffin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, SD Alcohol 39-C (Alcohol Denat.), Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Oryza Sativa Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax), Acrylates/Diethylaminoethyl Methacrylate/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Hema Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Water, Phenoxyethanol, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Panthenol, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Aminomethyl Propanol.

is there any dupes of this product. like something similar with a similar price?
How well does this mascara work? I'm looking for a lengthening mascara that doesn't smudge or run.
Start your review of JORDANA Best Volume Extreme Volumizing Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa O.
Springfield, MA
I did not like this mascara because the wand is way too big and thick for my small eyes and thin lashes. When i try to put this mascara on it gets everywhere because its too big and it applies way too much product and leaves my lashes looking too wet and chunky.
Stacey O.
Montgomery, AL
This mascara is not good. I thought at first it would be but the wand is too big. Doesn't apply any mascara on my lashes. I am totally disappointed. Jordana makes amazing lipsticks just not good mascaras. Definitely would not recommend.
Emily R.
This mascara is truly amazing. Especially for the price. It makes my lashes look so long!
Nelly L.
Corsicana, TX
yo he usado esta marca desde hace muchos años y me ha gusta bastante es muy buena marca
Ashley M.
Me gusta este rímel, es económico y duradero pero debo agregar que no es para todo tipo de pestañas
Allison J.
Dublin
This is my favorite mascara! I love the perfect amount of length and volume it gives my lashes. For the price, you truly can't beat it. However, if you wear it long enough, it can *start* to smudge. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an every day, affordable mascara.
Laura F.
Ciudad de Mexico, Ciudad de Mexico
Not my favorite brush for a mascara but it is SO black, I just love it. It does not make the best job with my eyelashes (thin, long and flat) but the quality of the black is just amazing. Have to admit it is really worth the price.
Elvira C.
I really wasn't satisfied with this mascara at all. The first time i used it I thought it was gonna be pretty good but honestly it wasn't i was disappointed. Its like you don't even try to put mascara on.
MONIQUE F.
Atlanta, GA
This is my all time FAVE mascara! Drugstore or otherwise. This stuff gives amazing length and volume and is SUPER black! It takes a bit of getting used to at first, but once you get the hang of it, you will love it! I promise. I have 2 in my makeup drawer right now! I will definitely continue to repurchase this product!
Katelyn C.
I actually really like this mascara, I bought it because it's cruelty free and a REALLY good price.  I like how big the wand is because my eyelashes are pretty long and for me this style catches them and volumizes and makes them so long.  I really like it personally. If you're looking for something cheap, cruelty free, and volumizing/lengthening you'd like this one a lot!