BY JORDANA COSMETICS

This one’s for the long lash lovers! We’re talking drama—celeb-style, from here-to-there lashes! With one stroke, Best Length Extreme Lengthening Mascara delivers corner-to-corner volume with a push-up effect that defies gravity! Lashes are stretched to the max and 100x more visible!

• Maximum length and lash separation
  • Comfortable and lightweight feel
  • Long and short bristles reach every lash
  • Made in USA

Water(Aqua), Polybutene, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PVP, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera), VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Steareth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Steareth-2, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Chlorphenesin, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, BHT. +/-May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Buy on Jet.com
Jay 💖.
This was an alright mascara. My mother bought this for me at our local Walgreens and I liked it. It separated my lashes and gave me some volume,though I didn't see a lot more length than one any other mascara gives me. It didn't clump that I remember,nor do I remember it flaking very much other than sometimes at the end of the day. It sometimes made my eyes water,though. Either way,it was cheap and I liked it. I'd give it a score of about 7.8/10.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
This mascara is great for the price. It definitely lengthens my lashes, but sometimes it can make them extremely clumpy. Definitely not my favorite but gets the job done and was affordable. I did buy two when I got them (It was probably a deal) but I don't think I would buy it again.
Brittany S.
Yaaaaasss! This mascara is everything and a bag of chips. It gives great length and volume. Doesnt clump. You can layer it. The best part is it's less than 5 dollars and can be found at most drugstores.
Donna M.
Floral Park, NY
Love this brand. So accessible since it is sold at my local Walgreens. Huge selection of products. The mascara is long lasting. It really separates each lash and gives maximum length. I have received many compliments.
ESMINA H.
Byron Center, MI
I really don't "get" this product. I saw nothing even close to "lengthening".... I love Jordana in the other lines of mascara... The volumnizing one is the one I like best. I don't want a lot as I'm old and would look ridiculous with too much on. I'm not trying to look younger, I'm just trying to have a face....seems like all my features are fading fast. Even so, this just didn't do it for me at all. Maybe I got the only bad one in the bunch. I did like the brush a lot and saved it. It is great for separating out the gunk and cleaning up your look. Maybe it will do better for you.
Gabineli G.
This is my favorite mascara. It gives you long volumizing eyelashes. Not expensive at all. I am all for looking good without having to spend a fortune! So if you are looking for a new mascara to try this one is it. Just try it for yourselves. You will not be disappointed!
Hailey S.
I absolutely love my eyelashes so I try different mascaras when I can to see which is better. This isn't my favorite, but I picked it up to try one day and it was affordable. It's not to wet or clumpy and has a good color. Sometimes doesn't hold the complete curl I would like, but other than that a decent buy.
Danika L.
Overall great bang for your buck. For $3 you truly do get a lengthening mascara. I also love how black the color is, it does not disappoint. I do find that it rubs off fairly easily throughout the day and needs reapplication. That being said, I would buy this again if I were looking for a good cheap go to!
Yara I.
This mascara is really nice if you put it in hot water for a min or two and let it just loosen up really. It becomes so smooth and easily applied on my lashes for long lashes. It's just annoying that it clumps if you don't place it under the hot water
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
I love this mascara and it's absolutely affordable for such a little amount of money you can get a mascara that doesn't clump and your eyelashes look so much more fuller and nice
Nelly C.
Fresno, CA
Where can i find this mascara?