JORDANA Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Take your look from class to sass with lashes that love to flirt with volume! The dense-bristled brush picks up just the right amount of mascara, evenly coating and separating each lash for a pretty doe-eyed effect! Add an extra coat for unbelievable 3-D volume!
- Full, lash-expanding look
- Evenly separates every lash
- Mega staying power
- Made in Italy
Top Questions See all 153 Q&A
- "Bought this on a whim at Walgreens one day. I had never used anything by Jordana before. Oh my Jebus! This stuff is amazing! The brush is small with short, spiraled, natural bristles. There is only 1 color, black, but it works so well. I have naturally full lashes and this just makes them better. I do get quite a bit of volume with this and some length which to me was an added bonus. It does get clumpy and does dry hard but I have not found this hard to remove with a good eye makeup remover. Also, I find it lasts on me and I have super oily lids. It also doesn't flake! I have tried high end mascaras and even fairly expensive drugstore ones and nothing compares, in my opinion. I feel like you can't go wrong with this, considering it is $3. " in 137 reviews
- "I have never tried anything by Jordana before, and I had a 20% coupon on walgreens.com so I decided to pick it up and I have been in love since. It is the most lengthening and volumizing mascara I have yet to try. It is definitely my new holy grail and I will be purchasing this multiple times in the future!! " in 49 reviews
- "Who knew such an inexpensive mascara could work so well. This mascara looks so good on my lashes. It didn't clump up and gave me fuller and darker lashes. I haven't found it in a waterproof formula yet. Best Lash Extreme is so worth the money. Definitely try it out for yourself." in 21 reviews
- "I love this mascara! It separates and lengthens them with one coat, which is good for me cuz I love bold lashes and it saves me a few coats compared to most mascaras. " in 17 reviews
My observations about this mascara are mostly great. It does everything it promises. The formula is a teensy bit clumpy but gives you a ton of volume and curl. I don’t mind some clumpiness, though this is not the most “natural” mascara if you are looking for one that resembles false lashes.
My one concern about Best Lash is that it seems mildly dry, and all the mascaras I’ve tried with a long shelf life have started out wet. Hopefully it will last at least three months.
Purchase this mascara!! It’s cheap, it works well, and it doesn’t test on animals. I would highly recommend it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos