BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Take your look from class to sass with lashes that love to flirt with volume! The dense-bristled brush picks up just the right amount of mascara, evenly coating and separating each lash for a pretty doe-eyed effect! Add an extra coat for unbelievable 3-D volume!

• Full, lash-expanding look
  • Evenly separates every lash
  • Mega staying power
  • Made in Italy

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract (Cichorium Intybus Root Extract), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax (Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Phenoxyethanol, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal).

• It looks a good mascara but is really a good mascara to ...5 Answers
  • At which drugstores is this sold?7 Answers
  • Does this clump up for other people? A lot of people say ...4 Answers
JORDANA Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
  • "Bought this on a whim at Walgreens one day. I had never used anything by Jordana before. Oh my Jebus! This stuff is amazing! The brush is small with short, spiraled, natural bristles. There is only 1 color, black, but it works so well. I have naturally full lashes and this just makes them better. I do get quite a bit of volume with this and some length which to me was an added bonus. It does get clumpy and does dry hard but I have not found this hard to remove with a good eye makeup remover. Also, I find it lasts on me and I have super oily lids. It also doesn't flake! I have tried high end mascaras and even fairly expensive drugstore ones and nothing compares, in my opinion. I feel like you can't go wrong with this, considering it is $3. " in 137 reviews
  • "I have never tried anything by Jordana before, and I had a 20% coupon on walgreens.com so I decided to pick it up and I have been in love since. It is the most lengthening and volumizing mascara I have yet to try. It is definitely my new holy grail and I will be purchasing this multiple times in the future!! " in 49 reviews
  • "Who knew such an inexpensive mascara could work so well. This mascara looks so good on my lashes. It didn't clump up and gave me fuller and darker lashes. I haven't found it in a waterproof formula yet. Best Lash Extreme is so worth the money. Definitely try it out for yourself." in 21 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! It separates and lengthens them with one coat, which is good for me cuz I love bold lashes and it saves me a few coats compared to most mascaras. " in 17 reviews
Em W.
Oakland, CA
JORDANA Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is my first cruelty-free mascara, and I have to say that so far I REALLY FREAKING love it!!! I purchased it a few days ago for $4, which is an amazing deal.
My observations about this mascara are mostly great. It does everything it promises. The formula is a teensy bit clumpy but gives you a ton of volume and curl. I don’t mind some clumpiness, though this is not the most “natural” mascara if you are looking for one that resembles false lashes.
My one concern about Best Lash is that it seems mildly dry, and all the mascaras I’ve tried with a long shelf life have started out wet. Hopefully it will last at least three months.
Purchase this mascara!! It’s cheap, it works well, and it doesn’t test on animals. I would highly recommend it.
Myisha B.
San Antonio
This is any wimpy mascara’s best friend. I like to use this mascara as the third coat, but just at the base of the lashes to add a little more volume. It’s not great at lengthening, and that’s why I don’t tend to use it on it’s own, but I think if you had naturally long lashes and you were just looking for volume you’d love this mascara. The best part—it’s only $3!
Silvia S.
BEST MASCARA EVER! I been using this mascara for years and it’s still one of my top. It runs for less than 4$. It’s hard to find but when i find it i stock up! This mascara gives me amazing volume and length, everything I’m looking for. It also separates the lashes great! I love trying new mascaras but i always seem to find my way back to this one. Highly recommend, and i mean for the price why wouldn’t you try it.
Allie B.
This used to be my go-to mascara that I kept on my desk. It’s only like $4 so it’s a great price! It made my lashes look so good! But after using it over and over again, I started to notice it flaking on me, maybe I needed to get a new bottle. But for such an affordable price I will probably reaching for it again, and recommend it for beginners on a budget.
claudia t.
This is my favorite drugstore mascara.  It is very affordable and works better than most high end mascaras.  It made my lashes look longer and thicker.  Did not dry gross where you ended up having spider leg lashes.  The brush was a perfect size for my little eyes.   I would highly recommend this mascara.  Its good for travel.
Cynthia T.
I first saw this mascara on Youtube because Lauren Curtis swore by this mascara. Unfortunately I had a hard time finding this in store nears me and I figured it was probably a brand that is only stocked over seas. But after months of searching I found it and SWEAR by it!!! It's only like $2-$3 and absolutely amazing.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I love this mascara! They have two mascaras that I love! One is lengthening. Both are great mascaras that I would recommend to anyone! I just have a hard time finding any Jordana products near me. They used to be in almost all the Walgreens that I went too. Now I can't even find them there. Kinda disappointed in that.
Kristen T.
I remember being obsessed with this mascara! It's so cheap and you can find it in your closest Walgreens. I don't know what it is .. this stuff just made my lashes pop so beautifully. They gave me length and a little volume! I love it so much and find myself gravitating toward it everytime I'm at the store.
Lindsay S.
This is pretty good for being a drug store product it is lenghtening but does not add to much volume it holds a curl and the price is about 2.99 to 3.99 at your local drug store pick one up and try it out for yourself.
Anita J.
New York
The best mascara hands down!!! Dont waste another dollar on those brand name mascaras when this one right here is not just a few bucks but im telling you it will make you see the heavens. Makes lashes longer and thicker and its just so amazing you have to try it for yourself please just buy it 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Jolina M.
Daly City , CA
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find Jordana anywhere and I heard that this is a great and cheap mascara!
Katelyn F.
Salem, WV
Is it worth the hype
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Is this mascara really worth the hype?
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
At which drugstores is this sold?
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Has anyone tried the other mascaras from Jordana?

back