MakeupEye MakeupMascaraJordana Cosmetics
JORDANA Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

JORDANA Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

by Jordana Cosmetics

Take your look from class to sass with lashes that love to flirt with volume! The dense-bristled brush picks up just the right amount of mascara, evenly coating and separating each lash for a pretty doe-eyed effect! Add an extra coat for unbelievable 3-D volume!

• Full, lash-expanding look
  • Evenly separates every lash
  • Mega staying power
  • Made in Italy

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract (Cichorium Intybus Root Extract), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax (Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Phenoxyethanol, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal).

Does this mascara clump?
Is this mascara waterproof?
Is this good for lengthening?
Start your review of JORDANA Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Bought this on a whim at Walgreens one day. I had never used anything by Jordana before. Oh my Jebus! This stuff is amazing! The brush is small with short, spiraled, natural bristles. There is only 1 color, black, but it works so well. I have naturally full lashes and this just makes them better. I do get quite a bit of volume with this and some length which to me was an added bonus. It does get clumpy and does dry hard but I have not found this hard to remove with a good eye makeup remover. Also, I find it lasts on me and I have super oily lids. It also doesn't flake! I have tried high end mascaras and even fairly expensive drugstore ones and nothing compares, in my opinion. I feel like you can't go wrong with this, considering it is $3. in reviews
...I decided to pick it up and I have been in love since. It is the most lengthening and volumizing mascara I have yet to try. It is definitely my new holy grail and I will be purchasing this multiple times in the future!! in reviews
...clump up and gave me fuller and darker lashes. I haven't found it in a waterproof formula yet. Best Lash Extreme is so worth the money. Definitely try it out for yourself.in reviews
I love this mascara! It separates and lengthens them with one coat, which is good for me cuz I love bold lashes and it saves me a few coats compared to most mascaras. in reviews
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
JORDANA Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara uploaded by MANDY K.
This is one of the best mascara I've used for under $5. I'm always on the hunt for a good mascara so I  got this at Walgreens when i saw the low price point. I figured "why not?". The brush on the wand has sturdy, but flexible  bristles that are fairly dense. After applying, I was really happy with the results. I think this was more lengthening than volumizing though. My biggest con is that I feel like this dries out faster than other brands, but I would still repurchase.
Suheily R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is an awesome mascara that does wonders to my lashes. I only wear it on special occasions cause it can be a little hard to take off without ripping a lash with it but it is completely worth it to me
Luna S.
Laredo, TX
I like it, but muy lashes fall down :( I tried apply anoyher mascara before and ir works better... So i dont like use a lot of mascara
Pajielly V.
Fullerton, CA
THIS MASCARA IS THE BOMB! CHEAP, DARK, AND LONG LASTING! MY LASHES ARE SO VOLUMIZED AFTER USING THIS AND I LOOOOVEE THE FORMULA!
Carrie W.
Sebring, FL
By far the best mascara I've ever tried. It's so inexpensive and I have no interest in any other mascara. It coats my lashes perfectly and gives the volume it promises. I love it.
Erin H.
Manchester, NH
For the price of this product, I'm shocked. It wears like a very expensive product. Volume and length, oh my!
Danielle E.
Ballwin, MO
This is my favorite mascara ever! It gives my amazing volume, good length, and something about the formula just gives me the best lashes I have ever gotten from any mascara!
Kiani C.
San Marcos, CA
YES, this mascara is so dang cheap and it works so well! I love how long and thick my lashes look when I use this. I typically don't like wands that have natural brush hairs but this mascara actually works very well at separating and making the eyelashes look dramatic. It's also found at most drugstores!
Jessica M.
Morganton, NC
If you like dramatic lashes, this is for you. This gives me the longest lashes ever! I find it can apply a little clumpy if I don't scrape off the wand on the sides of the tube though, so that is a little annoying but worth it. I like how sleek and slim the packaging is though because it travels well and isn't bulky like many mascaras. For the price and the formula, this mascara really can't be beat!
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
BEST MOST INEXPENSIVE DRUGSTORE MASCARA EVER MADE! I can not say enough good things about this mascara, I’ve been using it for years, I have tried other mascaras high end and drugstore and nothing comes close to being as good as this one, the volume and thickness it gives is amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...