BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Take your look from class to sass with lashes that love to flirt with volume! The dense-bristled brush picks up just the right amount of mascara, evenly coating and separating each lash for a pretty doe-eyed effect! Add an extra coat for unbelievable 3-D volume!

• Full, lash-expanding look
  • Evenly separates every lash
  • Mega staying power
  • Made in Italy

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract (Cichorium Intybus Root Extract), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax (Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Phenoxyethanol, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal).

• It looks a good mascara but is really a good mascara to give vol...5 Answers
  • At which drugstores is this sold?7 Answers
  • Does this clump up for other people? A lot of people say it does ...4 Answers
JORDANA Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
  • "Bought this on a whim at Walgreens one day. I had never used anything by Jordana before. Oh my Jebus! This stuff is amazing! The brush is small with short, spiraled, natural bristles. There is only 1 color, black, but it works so well. I have naturally full lashes and this just makes them better. I do get quite a bit of volume with this and some length which to me was an added bonus. It does get clumpy and does dry hard but I have not found this hard to remove with a good eye makeup remover. Also, I find it lasts on me and I have super oily lids. It also doesn't flake! I have tried high end mascaras and even fairly expensive drugstore ones and nothing compares, in my opinion. I feel like you can't go wrong with this, considering it is $3. " in 137 reviews
  • "I have never tried anything by Jordana before, and I had a 20% coupon on walgreens.com so I decided to pick it up and I have been in love since. It is the most lengthening and volumizing mascara I have yet to try. It is definitely my new holy grail and I will be purchasing this multiple times in the future!! " in 49 reviews
  • "Who knew such an inexpensive mascara could work so well. This mascara looks so good on my lashes. It didn't clump up and gave me fuller and darker lashes. I haven't found it in a waterproof formula yet. Best Lash Extreme is so worth the money. Definitely try it out for yourself." in 21 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! It separates and lengthens them with one coat, which is good for me cuz I love bold lashes and it saves me a few coats compared to most mascaras. " in 17 reviews
Em W.
Oakland, CA
JORDANA Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara is my first cruelty-free mascara, and I have to say that so far I REALLY FREAKING love it!!! I purchased it a few days ago for $4, which is an amazing deal.
My observations about this mascara are mostly great. It does everything it promises. The formula is a teensy bit clumpy but gives you a ton of volume and curl. I don’t mind some clumpiness, though this is not the most “natural” mascara if you are looking for one that resembles false lashes.
My one concern about Best Lash is that it seems mildly dry, and all the mascaras I’ve tried with a long shelf life have started out wet. Hopefully it will last at least three months.
Purchase this mascara!! It’s cheap, it works well, and it doesn’t test on animals. I would highly recommend it.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
This mascara is seriously an amazing and affordable mascara! Makes your lashes long and full! It’s very easy to apply and doesn’t apply clumpy to your lashes. The only bad thing about this product is that it dries out so quickly! After about a month or so of use, it was completely dried up. It wasn’t applying right. Other than that, it’s an amazing mascara for the price!
Ellen T.
Leesburg, FL
This is my go to mascara and for the price— you can’t beat It! I pair It with my Lancôme primer and after a quick curl with my lash curler, my stick straight lashes look so much longer and holds the curl all day. DOESNT FLAKE, which is amazing.
Silvia S.
BEST MASCARA EVER! I been using this mascara for years and it’s still one of my top. It runs for less than 4$. It’s hard to find but when i find it i stock up! This mascara gives me amazing volume and length, everything I’m looking for. It also separates the lashes great! I love trying new mascaras but i always seem to find my way back to this one. Highly recommend, and i mean for the price why wouldn’t you try it.
Cynthia T.
I first saw this mascara on Youtube because Lauren Curtis swore by this mascara. Unfortunately I had a hard time finding this in store nears me and I figured it was probably a brand that is only stocked over seas. But after months of searching I found it and SWEAR by it!!! It's only like $2-$3 and absolutely amazing.
Kristen T.
I remember being obsessed with this mascara! It's so cheap and you can find it in your closest Walgreens. I don't know what it is .. this stuff just made my lashes pop so beautifully. They gave me length and a little volume! I love it so much and find myself gravitating toward it everytime I'm at the store.
Lindsay S.
This is pretty good for being a drug store product it is lenghtening but does not add to much volume it holds a curl and the price is about 2.99 to 3.99 at your local drug store pick one up and try it out for yourself.
dalitza M.
dardanelle
El rimel que e usado todo el tiempo me deja las pestañas tan bellas, q cada vez que se me acaba vuelvo y lo vuelvo a comprar, y también me gusta porque es fácil de quitar y no deja residuos,
Edie G.
This is the best mascara in the entire world!! I will always choose this mascara over any high end or other drugstore brand. It’s long lasting, GREAT FORMULA, not clumpy, amazing! I cannot rave enough about this product!
Allyson D.
This is one of my favorite mascaras! It's super super cheap and it works amazing! Sometimes I do find it flakes and gets dry a bit more easier but overall I would recommend trying this mascara!
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
Where can I find this? I can't seem to find Jordana anywhere and I heard that this is a great and cheap mascara!
Katelyn F.
Salem, WV
Is it worth the hype
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
Is this mascara really worth the hype?
Deanna F.
Arlington, VA
At which drugstores is this sold?
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Has anyone tried the other mascaras from Jordana?