• JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow 201 VANILLA BEAN
  • JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow 209 PURPLE PERFECTION
  • JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow 210 ORANGE SHOCK
  • JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow 211 SUNNY DAY

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

The sweet secret to our Baked Eyeshadow is the wet and dry ways you can apply! Have fun with a pretty sweep of powder, or wet the brush before dipping in for a different texture and more vibrant color effect! To wear as a liner, just apply close to your lash line. Wet or dry—this shadow looks good on you!

• Buildable color intensity
  • Crease-free wear
  • Lasting color payoff
  • Use wet or dry
  • Made in China

Talc, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow

Start your review of JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Y tmb me gusta este que yo la vefdad no tengo ni un producto de jordana pero pues esta sombra me tiene facinada que ya tengo otras tres aparte
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Pues muy buena pigmentacion nunca avia probado este producto y pues me encanto
Erika N.
Warren, MI
I have this in the color 206: Sand Dunes. This is not that pigmented for an eyeshadow but I use this as a highlighter and it is amazing. It gives my cheeks a golden glow. I love it! It is not too blinding. Would repurchase.
Bailey T.
Newark , DE
I love this formula, it is a bit dry but it blends well and lays beautifully on the skin. And this shade in particular works perfectly as a highlighter, I just mix it with a little Mac fix plus and it becomes super metallic and reflective. One of my all-time favorite products!! It actually compares to Becca's shimmering skin perfecters.
Brenda S.
This is an affordable baked eyeshadow and looks beautiful when you wet your brush and apply the product
Sonia C.
El Cajon, CA
This are so nice this pink one i use as a highlighter its so settle but pretty here in the picture looks really pink but its more of a baby pink and its so cheap
Raven R.
Very pigmented and blends easily. I'm using this for my pokemon inspired make up and it's amazing.
Eimi C.
Miami
This eyeshadow is amazing .its extremely pigmented and long lasting .To add on , you can get it at the drugstore and it's affordable. it's one of the best baked products I've ever tried .I would of course recommend.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Its an okay product to play with! I usually just use it to blend out my light colored eyeshadows. Blends okay. It's cheap and it's not sometime I go for often.
Josephina B.
Review for: 201 VANILLA BEAN more...
This product Sucked !!!!! No pigment at all......... don't waste your time and money on it

Walmart