• JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow 201 VANILLA BEAN
  • JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow 209 PURPLE PERFECTION
  • JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow 210 ORANGE SHOCK
  • JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow 211 SUNNY DAY

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

The sweet secret to our Baked Eyeshadow is the wet and dry ways you can apply! Have fun with a pretty sweep of powder, or wet the brush before dipping in for a different texture and more vibrant color effect! To wear as a liner, just apply close to your lash line. Wet or dry—this shadow looks good on you!

• Buildable color intensity
  • Crease-free wear
  • Lasting color payoff
  • Use wet or dry
  • Made in China

Talc, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tin Oxide. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

Josephina B.
Review for: 201 VANILLA BEAN more...
This product Sucked !!!!! No pigment at all......... don't waste your time and money on it
Christy M. D.
Firebaugh
Review for: 209 PURPLE PERFECTION more...
Loved the color for the price. Not really a long staying eyeshadow. Wouldn’t buy again.
LaToya S.
Cambridge, OH
Its an okay product to play with! I usually just use it to blend out my light colored eyeshadows. Blends okay. It's cheap and it's not sometime I go for often.
Erika N.
Warren, MI
I have this in the color 206: Sand Dunes. This is not that pigmented for an eyeshadow but I use this as a highlighter and it is amazing. It gives my cheeks a golden glow. I love it! It is not too blinding. Would repurchase.
Jessica O.
Stevensville, PA
This is a cute little eyeshadow got it when I was first starting my makeup collection. The color payout is ok. I used it a little because I ended up getting a nyx warm and cook neutral pallets and the warm had a color similar to this but more pigmented.
Bailey T.
Newark , DE
I love this formula, it is a bit dry but it blends well and lays beautifully on the skin. And this shade in particular works perfectly as a highlighter, I just mix it with a little Mac fix plus and it becomes super metallic and reflective. One of my all-time favorite products!! It actually compares to Becca's shimmering skin perfecters.
Devika M.
Saint, QC
This colour is really nice. I have two of these baked Eyeshadows and they arent that bad at all. It's a lot of Shadow for a affordable price and it's pigmented as well. It's worth trying out!
Crystal C.
Borden, ID
Amazing pigmentation for such an affordable eye shadow I use it as my eye brow colour daily only downside is it does not blend easily
Melissa Z.
I really like theae baked eyeshadows. They are very pigmented and have little fall out. You can as apply them wet to make them metallic and more pigmented. I own almost all of them. They also have great price point.
Olynsie M.
Jamaica, NY
I love this eyeshadow. I love that's its dark enough and is buildable. And I actually use it as a contour for my dark skin and you can't beat the price!!! JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow

Walmart