JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow - Sand Dunes uploaded by Eimi C.JORDANA Baked Eyeshadow - Sand Dunes uploaded by Eimi C.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Silky smooth texture Use wet or dry Ultra smooth application blendability Intense color payoff Tips and tricks Use Dry for a silky smooth application of luminous color. Use Wet for a longer lasting more intense color effect. Deeper tones work beautifully as an eyeliner.Net Wt. 0.11 Oz 3.0 g see more...

Eimi C.
Miami
This eyeshadow is amazing .its extremely pigmented and long lasting .To add on , you can get it at the drugstore and it's affordable. it's one of the best baked products I've ever tried .I would of course recommend.
Bailey T.
Newark, DE
I love this formula, it is a bit dry but it blends well and lays beautifully on the skin. And this shade in particular works perfectly as a highlighter, I just mix it with a little Mac fix plus and it becomes super metallic and reflective. One of my all-time favorite products!! It actually compares to Becca's shimmering skin perfecters.
Erika N.
Okemos, MI
I have this in the color 206: Sand Dunes. This is not that pigmented for an eyeshadow but I use this as a highlighter and it is amazing. It gives my cheeks a golden glow. I love it! It is not too blinding. Would repurchase.