MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowJordana Cosmetics
JORDANA 12 Hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil

JORDANA 12 Hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil

by Jordana Cosmetics

Long lasting Up to 12 Hour wear Easy to use  Water Resistant, Crease Proof Paraben Free .Tips and Tricks Apply the pencil directly to the eyelid. Then, blend it out with your finger or a brush..

Where can I buy this product in store or online?
How much is this? Considering its jordana id assume its pretty cheap but someone let me know thanks c:
Is this product a good dupe for MAC's paint pots? Do they really stay put all day?
Start your review of JORDANA 12 Hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil!
Laura S.
Bryan, TX
1,583 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: PINK EVERMORE, PROLONG PURPLE, STAY ON BLACK, TENACIOUS BROWN, ETERNAL WHITE, AQUA LAST, ENDLESS EMERALD, CONTINOUS ALMOND
These are so creamy! I grabbed them up. Jordana is only sold at Walgreens. Now you can’t even get Jordana. I wish they would come to Walmart or Ulta Beauty. This is such a great product. I highly recommend this product!
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
JORDANA 12 Hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil uploaded by Kimignon T.
I love this eyeshadow pencil! It's so soft and creamy, the color I have is tenacious brown and this has a matte finish. Absolutely love it
Anna C.
East Peoria , IL
When you first buy these they are creamy and pigmented. pretty good deal for your money. I do wear contacts and for some reason when I wear this on my waterline it fogs them up badly. SO if you wear contacts do not use them on your inner eyelid areas.
Faiza M.
Austin, TX
They are very long lasting BUT irritated my eyes. My eyelids got really puffy every time. But it's not the case for everyone so I say try it!
Kristine N.
Round Rock, TX
This is my favorite eyeshadow pencil and its soo cheap. It gives my makeup a smooth base and doesn't crease at all!
Sarah D.
Vernon, NJ
JORDANA 12 Hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil uploaded by Sarah D.
JORDANA 12 Hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil uploaded by Sarah D.
I really enjoyed using this color as a base. It did great evening out my skin tone. I noticed that my name brand eye shadows stuck better and lasted longer, too. I didn't like how this makeup tip broke so easily. Once you get down to the base of the stick, then you're kinda stuck with not being able to get the rest of the makeup out (see photo). I felt like I got very little for my money, but I really liked the quality of the eye shadow.
Angela G.
Windber, PA
These are pretty cool I love all the colors that they have in this some have glitter in them and for only $1 this product is great for that price it will crease in your crease if you don't use something else with it but these are great♡☆♡☆♡☆
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I love using this to conceal any eyelid pigmentation or discoloration before applying eyeshadow. You can also use it in the waterline to get that trendy bright-eye look. I find it comparable to the Milani eyeshadow pencils.
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV
Good alternative to MAC paint pots, for priming and color correction of eyelids. It gives a nice even color to the lids, makes shadow pop and last longer. Even though it's a pencil, it didn't work on my lower waterline to brighten my eyes. Went on smoothly, but smeared all over my contacts.
member-14c206f56
I have Added this to my #SpringBeautyTrend List. For more details and further in detail reviews check it out and see picture demo taken using sunlight No filter.