Jordan Men's Nike Air Jordan Flight Remix Basketball Shoes-Black/Gray/Pink-8 uploaded by shadeeka b.Jordan Men's Nike Air Jordan Flight Remix Basketball Shoes-Black/Gray/Pink-8 uploaded by Jessica V.

BY NIKE

UPPER: Durable supportive leather MIDSOLE: Cupsole OUTSOLE: Durable solid rubber outsole A great versatile gym product that focuses on comfort and versatility. see more...

Sara A.
South Milwaukee
I honestly don’t know about this because my brother bought this and he doesn’t like them and never wear them so if your going to buy it make sure you like it just a tip
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Jordans are my favorite shoes to wear. I love the way they look. It really is the only brand of shoes i buy for myself. I love the designs and colors. They are expensive shoes but i will continue to pay that price! #jordans #airjordan
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My son is Jordan obsessed, he loves the brand and the style they portray. This pair was by no means any different. He says they fit well are very durable and oh so stylish. I doubt he will ever stop with his Jordan obsession considering his dad is also in love with them. Goes to show they cater to all ages.
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My boyfriend owns several Jordan's sneakers in all different colors. Well made brand. Jordan's has been an affordable, popular brand of athletic footwear in pur family for well over a decade now.
Ana A.
Got these shoes for my dad a while back ago yes they are pretty spendy that's what sucks about them but he said there comfy shoes so I guess that's a plus there I don't think I would buy this praticulat shoes but maybe another Jordan
Lin L.
I mean come on its Jordans like dude
Love love love it. Not to mention its at my FAVORITE store. Their shoees are amazing. I live for this store!! I have never went to this store and not find great shoes.
Loyal customer.
Emily N.
zachary
I bought my son some Jordan's when he was learning to walk and they were perfect. Not only were they stylish but they also covered his ankle which is helpful when learning. They weren't to expensive and last for atleast a year.
Emily W.
My husband loves his Nike shoes and he will only but Nikes! The jourdans are his favorites and he wears each pair for about 2 years! Wears them out but such good quality! He will be buying a new pair soon!
Lucinda H.
Aloha, OR
Recently bought my bf and brother shoes and they seem to love them so if they're happy I'm happy! I love coming in to the Nike stores they're all so helpful and friendly!
Kaylyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
I've never personally owned a pair of these but everybody else seems to enjoy the look/style. I usually goto the orange park mall in Jacksonville fl to get these.. they run a little cheap if you get them from Payless in the mall.
rosy R.
Is they good for running? ?
Kenneth W.
Portland
Hi, my name is kenneth and i was wondering if u could send me ur product for free to review on my youtube channel and instagram Jordan Men's Nike Air Jordan Flight Remix Basketball Shoes-Black/Gray/Pink-8
Is it good I don't know it has no ratings
rosy R.
Is these shoes affordable price? ?
Who tried this shoes? ?