BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerJordache
VERSION ANAIS ANAIS FRAGRANCE PERFUME 30 NEW IN THE BOX

JORDACHE VERSION ANAIS ANAIS FRAGRANCE PERFUME 3.0 NEW IN THE BOX

by Jordache

JORDACHE VERSION ANAIS ANAIS FRAGRANCE PERFUME 3.0 NEW IN THE BOX Brand New, Sealed, In the Box. Spray Bottle. *** Unlike other imitation & Jordache perfumes, the Anais Anais version is almost impossible to distinguish from the premium, which is why we...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JORDACHE VERSION ANAIS ANAIS FRAGRANCE PERFUME 3.0 NEW IN THE BOX!
Kristin Ann S.
1,017 reviews
I bought this in Angel today hoping it would hold some semblance to the Thierry Mugler masterpiece. This smells like wet dog. The bottle was ugly & it cost me $1 I would never buy another Jordache perfume & I want my dollar back it would've been better spent on a double cheeseburger at McDonald's. I threw it away not to be mean. I'm hardly a fragrance Snob. My collex mainly consists of Victoria's Secret, B&BW, & knock off brands like Preferred Fragrance, Inc. & Dorall Collection I have about 25 bottles of knock offs so yeah I'm no fragrance Snob. I wish they had had a tester at dollar tree I don't believe in opening the package that's so ghetto ratchet to test a non tester. You win some you lose some. :/

Looking for your answer?