BY JOOVY

Buy on Walmart
Gioconda C.
Gioconda C.
We got this for my son's first birthday and he loves it! The great thing about this is if your baby is too small to put his feet on the pedals they have a foot rest right under the seat. Also the bars that go around help the baby stay in place and give you security that he won't fall out. I also love the compartment in the back where we usually put a ball, water bottle, keys, etc. I would recommend this for any child's first bike!
Shabana I.
Shabana I.
Had issues with Joovy and getting one that was faulty. For the price it shouldn't have this many issues. We got the newer version, the 4.1. You can get a better trike at Walmart for less of the cost.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My son loves his Tricycoo! He is 1 and it fits him perfectly. My one and only complaint is that the pedals hit his feet if he moves too much because he is unable to keep his feet on the rests, they don't cause harm but it is too close for comfort for mommy! Overall a fabulous product.