Joovy Tricycoo Tricycle

by Joovy

The Joovy Tricycoo is a tricycle for children as young as 18 months! The Tricycoo is the perfect way to introduce your child to balance and coordination, one step at a time. Your child will love the adventure of piloting their very first vehicle and parents love that they are in control while their child masters each stage of learning! The concept of the Tricycoo is simple - your child does not need to steer, pedal or balance on their own. They simply enjoy the fun and independence of their first tricycle while you guide them with the parent push handle (removable). When engaged, the parent push handle overrides the steering on the Tricycoo. It has 4-positions and is adjustable from 32.5 to 38 inches high.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joovy Tricycoo Tricycle!
Molly G.
My daughter loves to climb by herself in her tricycoo. I love how there is a foot rest for kids not ready to use the pedals. I would recommend this to other parents because it is so easy to push and turn .
C R.
midland
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Kid 1 loved it, Kid 2 is enjoying it and we know Kid 3 will too. Has lasted well throughout the years
Shabana I.
Had issues with Joovy and getting one that was faulty. For the price it shouldn't have this many issues. We got the newer version, the 4.1. You can get a better trike at Walmart for less of the cost.
Gioconda C.
We got this for my son's first birthday and he loves it! The great thing about this is if your baby is too small to put his feet on the pedals they have a foot rest right under the seat. Also the bars that go around help the baby stay in place and give you security that he won't fall out. I also love the compartment in the back where we usually put a ball, water bottle, keys, etc. I would recommend this for any child's first bike!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My son loves his Tricycoo! He is 1 and it fits him perfectly. My one and only complaint is that the pedals hit his feet if he moves too much because he is unable to keep his feet on the rests, they don't cause harm but it is too close for comfort for mommy! Overall a fabulous product.

Looking for your answer?