Joovy Spoon Walker - Red uploaded by Natalie K.

BY JOOVY #23 in Gyms & Play Mats

Joovy Spoon Walker - Red see more...

Alexis B.
I searched for a walker that was simple. I didn't want anything with all kinds of toys that would be hard to clean. This exceeded all of my expectations. My daughter lovedddd it. I would put her toys on the tray for her to play with, or put some snacks on it. Easy to clean and disinfect. I loved that it folded away for storage. For whatever reason, walkers today don't fold up. But I love this. Price is reasonable as well!
Natalie K.
This walker is simple and easy to clean, exactly what we were looking for. It's also convenient to play with inside or outside.  The walker does not move well on carpet, only on hard surfaces.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice little setup for your young one to walk and eat snacks. Most walkers have toys, but this one gives them the option to just focus on their food.
Estefany A.
San jose, Ca
Love this Walker it has a big removable tray that makes clean up fast and easy! I love that it is simple and does not have any toys. You could buy toys that have a suction base so baby can play.
Joseline R.
Anyone know if this works good on carpet and where I can find the add on toys?