Joovy Qool Stroller - Gray Melange

by Joovy

You’re a family, and being together is everything. But it can also be overwhelming. Never compromise on making memories together with the stroller that grows and changes in every way you need it to.

With space for up to three kids and weighing only 30 lbs, the Qool is the stroller designed to grow as your family does. Multitask and manage a herd — never be outnumbered again.

Families grow, kids change, and finally, there’s a stroller that can keep up.

Built to last, the Qool can hold up to 135 lbs and seat up to three children, from newborns to toddlers. With optional extra seats, it’s never more than you want, and never less than you need — just get the accessories that suit your family.

Whether you have twins or an open mind about the future, the Qool will adapt, and you’ll never have to buy another stroller again.

I've heard that because of how it collapses is prone to front bar scratches. Is this true or is there a way to get around this?
Start your review of Joovy Qool Stroller - Gray Melange!
Jessica B.
W Bloomfield, MI
100% love this stroller. It’s lightweight and easy to use. Matches with 95% of car seats: has a lot of accessories to chose from.
Meghan F.
Fredericksburg
Love love love this stroller! It has a great push and amazing basket. The seats easily pop in and out for a single or double, parent facing or away facing. I love that I can use it as a single, double or a triple when needed.
Kacie M.
Fort Campbell, KY
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
We bought this stroller to use for our three kids that are 3 and under. We love it so much and use it a lot. Our only disappoint so far has been that you really can’t use the little bench seat attachment along with two other kids actually sitting in the stroller. A bummer since we were hoping it would help with 3 kids, but we still make it work. Joovy Qool Stroller - Gray Melange
Laila S.
Porter Ranch, CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I absolutely love this stroller and am so happy I bought it! The push on it is so smooth and with all the adapters available it fit my family’s needs perfectly. I bought a car seat adapter, front seat adapter, and bench seat. We have a 3 year old and newborn so my little one can ride in his car seat while my toddler can either sit in the regular seat in front or on the bench in back depending on what he wants to do. Everything is so easy to click in and out making it convenient and fast for me to put together and break down. The canopy extends out so far so it will completely cover my son if needed. The fabric on it is so nice and the leatherette cover on the handle bar makes it look so luxe. The only thing I don’t like is the fold because if you aren’t careful it can get scratched on the ground. When I fold it to put in the trunk I remove all the seats so it only ends up being about 23 lbs. I was deciding between this and the baby jogger city select but went with the Joovy because if I get a second seat there will be a little more room in between them, I wanted a bench instead of a ride on board for my toddler, and you can use the 20% off coupons from buy buy baby on it.
Stacey P.
We haven’t used this stroller in this color, but color aside, this stroller is amazing and I fully recommend to other moms. This stroller can fit three kids! And it folds nicely with one seat on or really compact without any seats. There are a bunch of seat combinations so it’s sure to keep any kid happy plus buying the accessories won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Love this stroller!
CECE F.
Montreal , QC
Joovy Qool Stroller - Gray Melange uploaded by CECE F.
My list of requirements were: the option to change the seat from front to rear facing, big strong wheels that can withstand long and brutal eastern Canadian winters, and a good amount of storage space. I felt like it would be impossible to find this type of stroller for under $1000, then I found the Joovy Qool. It looks huge and the frame is made of metal but it makes for a very light and easy ride. It powers through snow and never loses its balance. The storage on this thing blows every stroller I’ve ever seen out of the water. This is by far the best purchase I’ve made as a mom so far. And my son seemed really happy too!
Marie-Joe B.
Gatineau
The best quality you can ever imagine for the best price! This stroller is amazing and could be used up to three kids. So it is a one time purchase that will last for a very long time. Definitely recommend it!
julie B.
Surrey, BC
We love this stroller! We got this stroller mainly because of the option to make this into a double stroller? This is comparable to tot her double strollers on the machine, but without the high price tag! We used our Chicco infant car seat with this stroller, and the adapters were easy to use. The only cons I have is the stroller is a bit on the heavier side and doesn’t fold as compact as others. But the size and weight is understandable since there is an option to turn this into a double stroller! Nice quality materials use and use to fold up!
jessicaevamarie V.
Les cedres, QC
Joovy Qool Stroller - Gray Melange uploaded by jessicaevamarie V.
Joovy Qool Stroller - Gray Melange uploaded by jessicaevamarie V.
A secret gem of a stroller that more people need to know about! Comparable to uppa baby and city select but half the price! The leatherette handlebars give a luxurious ride and the seats are roomy and comfortable. Love the full recline and ability to flip baby to see me and all of the different configurations. The basket is HUGE. love ability to be a triple stroller. The lower sdwpters and car seat adapters for the maxi cosi are super easy to use, as well as the bench seat the bassinet is very luxe and cozy! Perfect for a newborn. Only thing i dislike is that you can't put the bassinet on the middle or top with the lower adapters and the second seat facing out. It has to face in and gives NO room for the toddler. Same issue with tbe bench seat, can't use it and the second seat on the mid or upper position and facing you. Otherwise meets all my needs with two kiddos!
Miranda B.
Oshawa, ON
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
A good stroller because it accommodates both my kids by buying the bench. A bit on the heavier side and had to buy a adapter for our car seat but it’s still a pretty good stroller. A little bumpy though when riding on uneven ground (have to go slower or babes head bumps all around)