Joovy Caboose Stand-On Tandem Stroller - Black - 1 ct. uploaded by Krystal S.

BY JOOVY

The Caboose Stand-On Tandem makes strolling two children a breeze! Hop on Board! Strolling around has never been easier with two children. The versatile Caboose Stand-On Tandem allows an older child to stand on its patented rear platform while a younger child rides comfortably in front. If the standing child tires, they can turn around and rest on the padded rear seat. Fully equipped with a universal car seat attachment system, the Caboose can accommodate an infant in the car seat so you can use it as soon as your new arrival comes. Parents love the Caboose because it is lightweight and folds up compactly. It also has a large basket and storage pockets for everything you'll need to take along with you. And the rear platform means no more lifting a heavier older child in and out of the stroller when they want to see or get tired! Features: Universal car seat attachment works with most infant seats (see chart on photos page) Comfortable two-position front seat Accommodates children from 6 months to 45 lbs. Deluxe rip stop nylon fabric Deluxe harnesses includes reflective stitching for night time safety Adjustable padded rear seat allows standing child to take a rest Removable canopy with ratcheting adjustment Child tray with cup holder Foam covered handles for both parent and rear standing child Large storage basket under seat Stroller weighs 26 lbs Specifications: See image below Gift Wrap not available. see more...

Celeste R.
I love this double. I had a different kind when my twins were much smaller and it was a pain to steer. This one is so compact and easy to push around. It even fits both twins in the back stand sit part. Enough storage at the bottom and it even came with a infant car seat extension. I never uses it but very convenient
Meegan R.
Greenville, MI
Love this stroller, it’s sleek, and doesn’t look cheap. The handle height is perfect and it’s super light weight. It’s great for kids 3 and under, I tried to put a 3 and 5 year old on it and that was way too much weight but when you have a baby and toddler it’s perfect.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
Really light, easy to put in and out of your vehicle (mine is lifted so it’s easy to put in and out), and really easy to fold down when you’re ready to put it up! Doesn’t come with an attachment for a drink, phone holder, etc. for the parent but I found a nice Joovy brand one of Amazon for $15 that works perfect! Highly recommend!
Robyn W.
Lafayette, IN
Exactly what we wanted for our 3.5 and 1 year olds. It's great that my 3.5 year old can choose to sit, stand or walk which is exactly what we needed. The wheels are plastic which I fear might be an issue in the long term, but they seem sturdy enough. The handling is pretty smooth and the weight seems distributed properly.
Mai X.
Sacramento
I bought this stroller since I have a 3 year old and a baby at that time but now she is 15months old... makes it easier for me when my older one is too tired from walking she can sit on the stroller instead of carrying her.  Joovy Caboose Stand-On Tandem Stroller - Black - 1 ct.
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
Love this stroller! It’s perfect for a baby and a four year old. My son can hop on and off easily! It’s not too long and maneuvers easily. It’s a great price too! Only downfall is it’s more heavy but it’s built to last with metal bars!
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
This is a great stroller! My 10 month old rides in front while my 3 1/2 year old gets to decide if she wants to sit, stand or walk! It folds up nicely and is just perfect!
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
Great stroller! I have a 3 month old and a 2.5 year old and this stroller is our lifesaver. We have the rear seat for the 2.5 year old and he has plenty of room and loves to be able to see and help baby from his seat. He is on the taller and heavier side 32 lbs so we were worried about finding something suitable for both kids but it’s awesome and there’s actually room for them to grow in to it. Can’t wait for him to mature so we can try the bench/stand option. It doesn’t fold up small (takes up a good portion of my LR4 trunk) but it maneuvers like a dream. It’s not too much longer than my single Britax B-Agile travel system though. We love it and highly recommend it.
Rachel T.
It’s great for my 2 kids and I! We’ve been on walks and to theme parks. We attached the seat on the back and we’re thoroughly impressed! Can’t wait to use it more! The only con is that it didn’t come me with the pouch /drink holder.
Cayli S.
Reno, TX
It's a good stroller, but kind of hard to push with one hand (I'm a Fitbit user and like to get my steps when I'm walking). It's a nice size for being a sit and stand, but if I could go back, I would have went ahead and spent extra on the Caboose Ultralight.